• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Forensicwx

Final Roll Call 4153. STLCO 10-42 10/13 @ 1519
I searched, but couldn't find this here.
16m9cb6.jpg

dhbubr.jpg

A Georgia woman who was left disfigured in an acid attack by her then-boyfriend is calling his guilty a verdict a victory for not just her but all victims of domestic violence.

A jury convicted Andrew Fordham Friday of one count of aggravated assault and two counts of aggravated battery for the savage 2013 attack which left Christy Sims with burns covering 20% of her body.

The brave, 44-year-old divorced mother of two expressed relief over the verdict but confessed that she's not yet fully healed, nor is her fight entirely over.

Sims' legal triumph comes after she underwent dozens of painful surgeries and awoke from a coma after the April 28 attack only to learn that not only had her attacker escaped charges, but an investigation wasn't even being done.

"I was in a coma for two months and no one even entered my home to investigate," she said. "Sometimes it felt like they were working against me."

Sims said Fordham knew that she was planning on leaving him when he pretended to slip and splash an industrial-strength drain cleaner on her face, neck, arms and chest.

As she screamed in pain and begged him to call 911, she said Fordham refused to help rinse her off.

Instead, he claimed that washing her off would only intensify the chemicals, a claim which countered what a 911 dispatcher told him on the phone only moments before, Sims said.

"He said, 'They said to sit down and wait for the ambulance because if you rinse yourself off, you're going to ignite the chemical,'" she previously recalled to WSB-TV.

When paramedics finally arrived they hosed her down, but by then her skin was left permanently scarred.

Fordham meanwhile faces up to 20 years in prison on each of the three counts. He's scheduled to be sentenced on Thursday.
http://m.nydailynews.com/news/crime/ga-man-guilty-acid-attack-left-disfigured-article-1.2295881

Holy cow, that asshole, that takes some nerve to be that hardassed against someone you said you loved. I hope he goes away forever.

She is still beautiful. And always will be. <3 Here's what she looked like prior to this possessive asshole doing what he did to her.
awqs85.jpg

It takes a real special twisted, monster, POS to commit a depraved act such as this knowing what the outcome would be that left her not only horribly injured but devastated. Can you imagine what it was like for her the first time this beautiful woman asked for a mirror and looked into it? The acid having melted the face she had identified with away must have been a shocking blow no matter how much the medical staff tried to prepare her for it. This is one brave and courageous lady!! My heart goes out to her. <3

Poor woman.... I know myself.
...and I would want a revenge worse then prison.
I'd kill that mother fucker :devil:

Shoot him. This deranged fucker probably won't do more than a few years, unfortunately...and who knows what kind of shit he'll pull when he's out.

Latest posts

Back