• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
So back to the heroe that were murdered by a selfish little turd.

Braden's family — which includes his wife, Jennifer; two daughters; a son; and a stepdaughter — is struggling to come to terms with his sudden death.

"We're trying to make sense of it," Jennifer Braden said in a phone interview Thursday. "I keep asking why."

Jennifer Braden described her husband as a caregiver at heart. The Ripley native remained dedicated to his family and his soldiers above all, but he made sure to reach out to anyone in need.

"He always went out of his way to help," she said. "I've seen him reach in his wallet and pull out his last $10 and give it to somebody."

Her voice crumbled when she found out the person suspected of killing her husband is only 15 years old.

http://www.tennessean.com/story/news/crime/2014/07/10/perry-county-armory-shooting/12478259/

Yeah, reading the report he seemed like an okay fellow. Although I was never in the National Guard or the Army Reserves, I know those who are sometimes have a more difficult time being given the same respect as the active duty military crowd.

But, really, it seems to me like it was a young bag o' dicks who was able to get his hands on a firearm expressing his hatred on those who had nothing to do with his own fucked up situation.

It's odd that they had no contact prior, feels very 'spree' like.

I wonder when the little shit will have his epiphany and realize that despite his aspiration of infamy, he is simply known as "that scrawny fuck that killed a soldier". History my ass.

I forget his name each time I leave the thread. And despite the immature shit going on in here and bumping it, the rest of the world has already moved on. Old news not even a week later.

He should've thought it out a bit more, maybe leaving witnesses and screaming "Aloha Snackbar!!" or something might've been more effective. Oh well, too late, toss the key.

Last edited:
is how they claim to enjoy debate and difference of opinion when

INTELLIGENT debate is what is enjoyed and desired. Don't post again.

"He always went out of his way to help," she said. "I've seen him reach in his wallet and pull out his last $10 and give it to somebody."

Might surprise some people to know, but i do this too. I only give it to the beggers who look all drugged out though, meth scabs all over their face and shit. I like contributing to their addiction, cool to think that my dollar might be the one that bought that final OD hit.

Oh Noes! Not those Gawd awful veterans who become prison guards! They r the worst of the fucking worst! :happy:
U r a fucking ignorant woman hiding behind your keyboard. As most like u do.

Nah. I had more of a reply. :muted: Seriously. It's all good. :p

Delete. Too..mother fucking....easy.

And too much respect for @CbabyRKO.

I seen orange is the new black...Bennett fought in afghanistan and he he is a fairly typical representative of where lot's of returning soldiers ended up...working as prison guards.[/QUOTE]

I seen orange is the new black...Bennett fought in afghanistan and he he is a fairly typical representative of where lot's of returning soldiers ended up...working as prison guards.
[/QUOTE]
:crack:My bad. I didn't realize u had seen Orange is the New Black. I now retract my statement.
I'm off to watch Sharknado to find out about how weather works. :writer:

:crack:My bad. I didn't realize u had seen Orange is the New Black. I now retract my statement.
I'm off to watch Sharknado to find out about how weather works. :writer:[/QUOTE]

Tornado's are water trucks to space.

Last edited:
I seen orange is the new black...Bennett fought in afghanistan and he he is a fairly typical representative of where lot's of returning soldiers ended up...working as prison guards.
[/QUOTE]
but the real question is...did you see the breakfast club with tom cruise?

INTELLIGENT debate is what is enjoyed and desired. Don't post again.

Might surprise some people to know, but i do this too. I only give it to the beggers who look all drugged out though, meth scabs all over their face and shit. I like contributing to their addiction, cool to think that my dollar might be the one that bought that final OD hit.
so you'll lend me a ten-spot jack? cool!

The level of cringe displayed in this thread has reached epic levels. I love it! Cool kids, cliques, white knighting, attempts at crap ratings, honor defending, and Internet boyfriends\girlfriends all in one thread? It's like high school up in here. Seriously, though. Some of you are severely, socially stunted.
As the Demon goes by ..
Day's of the Demon ..
The Demon and the Restless ..
Bold and Demonic ..

<3

Eh, seeing how the last large scale attack on American soil was back in 2001, i'd say the current strategy of taking the fight to the extremists and destabilizing middle eastern countries so as to provide them a place to fight jihad close to home is working quite well.

We'd be having lone wolf fucktards doing shit like this no matter what was happening elsewhere in the world. Not sure what the relevance was of your little anti-war word vomit here.

Much like the entirety of your posting history.

Your "arrogant" criticism makes no sense whatsoever btw. Try not to say stupid things again please, it's bothersome.

This is a very similar style attack to the recent recruiter office shooting. It's quite common for guard bases and other facilities to be used for non-military reasons, community events, that sort of thing. He very easily could have harmed a civilian. Should be irrelevant however, as it's pretty fucking vile for anyone to try and rationalize or sugarcoat a terrorist attack, or any act of wanton murder for that matter, in any way.

It's clear you're not capable of rational thought though. At the very least you may want to read up on modern history a little bit, Kuwait isn't exactly a hotbed of action when it comes to the war on terror and all the scumbag, deserving of death servicemen "guilty" of perpetrating it. Fucking nutbag.

BTW, for folks not in the know, my sig was sparked by the words of lithiumgirl in another thread. Shockingly their condemnation of the troops isn't the ugliest thing they've said on this board, a proud and full on endorsement of sadistic child abuse takes the idiot cake. Suppose we should keep in mind the type of person we're dealing with when we read ignorant shit like this before getting too worked up about it.
I agree with you,Jack. This shit would happen no matter what was happening anywhere else. Little gun happy bastard needs a gun shoved up his ass and the trigger pulled.

My family fought and died so you could immigrate to Canada. If that makes them "bitches" so be it. You being in Canada, have every right to say what you said..shame it came at my families expense.
Some of my family, too. Sorry for your loss.:sorry:

yo dumb ass that was totally for you! you're the one with the internet wife bitching about the cool kids.

seriously-u getting a little sumtin, sumtin?

What...I am a cool kid.
Some of my family, too. Sorry for your loss.:sorry:

None of your family members died so my Grandfather could immigrate from MALTA (YEAH that COOL place rockstars party) ...that is nonsense considering he was fighting the same war in Europe...in conjunction with ALLIED forces.

I like to imagine myself stabbing someone to death....(big yawn)... I want to be tired after.
What...I am a cool kid.

None of your family members died so my Grandfather could immigrate from MALTA (YEAH that COOL place rockstars party) ...that is nonsense considering my he was fighting the same war in Europe...in conjunction with ALLIED forces.
You really don't know very much, do you? Cool place rockstars party? Whatever. Since you don't know anything about my family why don't you keep your posts on topic, like, I dunno,what an idiot you are to be trash talking our service members?

You really don't know very much, do you? Cool place rockstars party? Whatever. Since you don't know anything about my family why don't you keep your posts on topic, like, I dunno,what an idiot you are to be trash talking our service members?

And you were totally trash talking my family....and you were wrong. :cool:

Since you don't know anything about my family

I don't need to know a damn thing about your family to be certain that my Grandfather was a soldier in Europe during WWII. Speak to me like my Grandfather came here and sat on the dole, and like he should be thanking you and yours for it.

Last edited by a moderator:
What...I am a cool kid.

None of your family members died so my Grandfather could immigrate from MALTA (YEAH that COOL place rockstars party) ...that is nonsense considering he was fighting the same war in Europe...in conjunction with ALLIED forces.
well, shit happens, and it happens a lot in war. however, there was a ZERO reason for you to even pretend that this guy deserved to be shot buy some random punk. apparently this little shit wanted to shoot a whole lotta folks. i guess he saw blood on one and then chickened out. no military in his future... the fact that this man happened to be in the military was pretty much no concern to this little shit. so your argument was kinda half-cocked.

Back