• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

aspork666

Bold Member!
:cat:o_O;):finger:
I'm aspork!
I will stab ya and then scoop out your organs! Yay!
Kidding, unless you're into that.
Um,
I'm 24...
Used to have a Facebook, was in a few groups: The Legion of Doom, The Temple of The Legion of Doom, Dr.Satan(in case I have family in here)
Interested in the unexpected and morbid.
Really just the reality of the world.
Been 'lurking' off and on for a long
Time thought it was a good moment to make a profile.
Xbox- a spork666
I just woke up.
I'm hungry.
Good morning :) or good night.

Hmmmm...not sure what to make of you. You seem to have potential.

I've given you a cookie. Not a special cookie, it's just a generic cheapo one, but it's mostly fresh and is better than certain others you will eat.

Why is your body gross? Do you not bathe it? Do you have extra hair? Big, ready-to-burst pimples on your ass?

Yea no I've been camping out of my van for like 2 weeks now and only have had the creeks and gasstation bathrooms as baths.

Hmm generic cookies are cool with me.

( .) (. )
| . |
Y

Welcome aspork! I already had a discussion with my manboy kid last night over whether your name was pronounced "a spork 666", "ass pork 666", or "asp ork 666." Guess which one made me giggle like a 7th grade dork? :D Nicetameetcha. :)

Welcome aspork! I already had a discussion with my manboy kid last night over whether your name was pronounced "a spork 666", "ass pork 666", or "asp ork 666." Guess which one made me giggle like a 7th grade dork? :D Nicetameetcha. :)
Haha that's awesome. I've had this nickname for a while(from xbox) and I have never thought of it being that.

spork, you're my kinda guy! <3
I am the undisputed queen of D'D:smug:. Self-appointed,:smuggrin: of course. I am a kind and gracious ruler:angelic:, and hardly evah behead anyone:rolleyes:! Everyone here is my subject:happy:; I have hoes, manwhores and minions;); the occasional troll and/or tard defenders:wacky:. <----I eat 'em and pick my teeth with their bones. They taste like chicken.:crack:

You will start off as my man whore:eek:; if you are worthy, you will be promonted to minion;)! Everybody here pays taxes to me:greedy:. You owe me $20:smug:! rod2pop is my man whore-in-chief<3; he will tell you how to comport yourself :meh:and how to kiss ass:kiss:. He likes his dog collar and leash:cool:; I even let him sleep on a rug in the utility room:angelic:.

You must also follow me around and give all my posts awesomes!:smug:

I swear to Gawd:angelic:, if you run off after reading my welcome:jawdrop:, I will have a complete and total meltdown:bigtears::wacky::asshat:. You wouldn't like my meltdowns.:eek: I believe I have run off a few newbies:(...but I grow on you:woot:...kinda like a fungus:meh:.

You wanna cat?:cat:<---:devil: I have LOTS!:wtf:

@carolinablue
*bows* *hands leash* if you do not enjoy my rainbow leash, I also have chain link and regular strap material. But you're the boss.
My sarcasticness, anxiety and naïve-ness may get me in trouble a lot :/
I appreciate everything.
I intend to pay up ;)
Both to be a Bold! Member and I guess now to you :):D
Lpcg

Back