• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Morbid

Rooster Illusion
Staff member
Madyson-Middleton.jpg

SANTA CRUZ, CA
– A whole bunch of people are currently searching for 8-year-old Madyson Middleton after she was went missing Sunday night while visiting her mother near the Tannery Arts Center.

The call came in around 6 p.m. when the girl could not be located after going outside to play a couple of hours earlier.

Madyson was last seen riding her white razer scooter around her mother’s apartment complex. She was wearing a purple knee high dress with black leggings, a black baseball style helmet, and her hair pulled to the side in a braid.

Police spokeswoman Joyce Blaschke said video surveillance at the complex showed Madyson still there at 5:05 p.m.

Community volunteers, the Santa Cruz police, the Santa Cruz County Sheriff’s Office Search and Rescue Team and a specialized state K-9 rescue team are all participating in the search for Madyson.

“The Santa Cruz Police Department has flooded the area with additional officers and detectives,” Blascke said. “Officers have scoured the complex and surrounding areas, including the woodland, parks and river levee in an attempt to locate Madyson.”

K9s tracked Madyson’s scent to the beach, but there is still no sign of the girl.…

Read more: http://www.dreamindemon.com/#ixzz3h6sVemoW

From the map, looks like the Santa Cruz beach is about two miles away.

Two miles away...on a scooter...I guess you could do it, but...

The beach. There's lots of water at the beach.

Heartbreaking all in the space of about 3 hours. So sad our children can't be safe just playing for a couple of hours outside their home. Rest in peace little Madyson.

I can't even....

If y'all know me you've seen my kids. They have those eyes @Pete Bondurant can let you know what they are called. God damn it this upsets me so much!!!!! Why??? Why this baby?

From HuffPo. A body believed to be that of Madyson Middleton was found on Moday in a dumpster at an apartment complex, where she was last seen riding her scooter.

A 15 year old boy has been detained.

8-year-old California girl was found dead in a dumpster Monday night, about 24 hours after she disappeared near her home, and a 15-year-old neighbor has been arrested in connection to the killing, police said.

The body of Madyson (Maddy) Middleton was discovered in the trash behind her home around 8 p.m., the Santa Cruz Sentinel reported.

"This is heartbreaking," Santa Cruz Police Chief Kevin Vogel told the paper after announcing the girl's death.

The department wrote on its Facebook page: "Broken-hearted and disappointed, SCPD has concluded the search for Madyson Middleton."

The 15-year-old boy, who lives in the same building as Middleton, is being questioned in the homicide investigation, Vogel said. Any possible relation to Middleton is unknown thus far
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...ssing-santa-cruz-calif-home-article-1.2305582

The west has a youth problem they need to deal with...and a parent problem considering someone designed this 15 year old who hates his living in an apartment complex, no money, no opportunity life so much so that he will murder a little girl for a little bit of power.

Many of us felt this wasn't going to end well, but that doesn't soften the blow...

Another horrible ending for yet another innocent child. All because some 15 year old fuckwad thought his needs were more important than everybody else.

I hope he's tried as an adult, thrown in jail, and raped three times a day for the rest of his life - will hopefully will be shortened by a shank to the kidneys.

I hope he's tried as an adult, thrown in jail, and raped three times a day for the rest of his life - will hopefully will be shortened by a shank to the kidneys.

I never understood the mentality of wishing the repeated rape of a juvenile, no matter what they have been accused of doing. So odd.

It's funny to me that whenever a dog that has been abused and neglected attacks someone, nobody says "rape the dog for the rest of its life!" or "shank it in the kidneys!" No, they blame the owner.

But when a juvenile is accused of a crime, even one as heinous as this one... well, like I said, it's just odd.

I never understood the mentality of wishing the repeated rape of a juvenile, no matter what they have been accused of doing. So odd.

It's simply the initial, visceral response to a horrible tragedy. In a forum such as this, where posts are typically brief, many of us try to find common ground by venting our grief and hoping, at the end of the day, justice can be found for a very unjust act.

In reality, I know there is far more to take into account. At this point, I don't know anything about the 15 year old's family. Is it a healthy background, or a heinous one? Was he abused, and was he simply dishing out that abuse to another? Did he hang out with friends who nullified his parents' attempts to teach personal responsibility? Or was he just a horny teenage motherfucker whose balls over-rode his brain? We don't know. And we may never know the full story, what with media reporting nowadays. When available, I wade through police interviews, warrants, court briefs, etc., to learn as much of the story as possible before drawing a conclusion. Most time, those sources aren't available for cases such as these.

Is the fucker getting raped in jail a solution to the problem? I know it's not. Will his death deliver genuine justice for his act? I don't know. At the same time, will there ever be a good solution for truly rehabilitating dangerous criminals? Only when corporations and politicians can benefit from it, the way they currently benefit from building more prisons and incarcerating more people for victimless crimes, will rehabilitative programs be designed to help people. Right now, fucking jails help perpetuate crime by making violent criminals even more violent. So, I know the 15 year old isn't going to get positive reinforcement by getting fucked in the ass any more than it would help me become a better person.

On the other hand, if I wrote nice flowery discourses like this one, many DDers would be telling me I'm soft and don't care about justice for the victim's family, and maybe I'm even a tard defender (which I'm called anyway for liking @lithiumgirl). And I think that stimulates an even greater, more negative response which takes away from the matter at hand.

Do I realize my desire for violent punishment will not solve the problem? Yes. Do I want a violent criminal to pay for taking an innocent life? Yes. How do I reconcile all of this? I'm not sure. So, I vent my anger and hope other DDers, venting similar anger, will all work together to figure it out. Simply, the "Kill the bastard!" response is just one of the Stages of Grief. By the time we get to Acceptance, we're already reading the latest story about another murderer and innocent life lost...and it starts all over again.

Last edited:
@lithiumgirl how do you get "hate living in an apartment"? There is a definite problem in parenting, no doubt, letting the internet parent is #1 but the apartment comment struck me as odd, and I hate apartments!

...and I hate apartments!
Shit, so do I. I hope I NEVER have to live in an apartment again.

On the other hand, there are some advantages. Namely, hearing other couples having sex. Man, some of the stuff I've heard coming thru my bedroom walls in the past...I remember one woman screaming at the top of her lungs, "Oh baby! Oh BABY!" and then the dude apparently came, but instead of sighing or moaning or gasping he just started growling. For a long time. I'm pretty sure she wasn't doing a dog, but I've never heard of a guy growling after sex.

Anyway, yeah, I hate apartments.

It's simply the initial, visceral response to a horrible tragedy. In a forum such as this, where posts are typically brief, many of us try to find common ground by venting our grief and hoping, at the end of the day, justice can be found for a very unjust act.

I get that. Trust me, after 10 years running and reading this place, I totally understand that. But on the other hand, I have also spent 10 years writing this crap along with reading the responses, and I still don't get what would compel someone to write something like that.

On the other hand, if I wrote nice flowery discourses like this one, many DDers would be telling me I'm soft and don't care about justice for the victim's family, and maybe I'm even a tard defender (which I'm called anyway for liking @lithiumgirl). And I think that stimulates an even greater, more negative response which takes away from the matter at hand.

Who cares what people think about your opinion? @lithiumgirl doesn't care what anyone thinks of hers - as much as her comments aggravate the shit out of me at times, it's the one thing I respect about her over some others... she says what she wants, other people's opinions be damned. If she has ever demonstrated any level of butthurt regarding responses to her comments, I've never seen it. That attitude would do a lot of people here a lot of good.

Poor sweet little girl . It's been a while since we had a true snatched and murdered child in the news and it's always heartbreaking . A parents worst nightmare and one we can all empathise with the family on .

If the boy did it , what can you say about him except something's gone badly wrong or he's a bad egg and sadly odds are he will probably always be a bad egg too. I would hate to be his Mother right now too.

Although 15 year olds are crazier than a box of frogs , regarding earlier comments , I was just thinking of how yes it is interesting how some people will blame a child for a crime and be angry but not at an animal who attacks , when really deep down we are meant to blame neither - but IMO in comparison I still rate teens knowledge of right from wrong slightly higher over a canine as dogs really primarily go on instinct and are animals , so although teens make major mistakes that go beyond comprehension , one murdering another child just takes it that bit further - it's a bad seed is what it is, regardless .

Although I cannot ever wish rape on another living being regardless of crime - I can't take pleasure in that act , because of the mindset behind it - but for the majority of killers and abusers I do feel nothing else suits but to put them to permanent sleep , because some people just forfeit the right to exist in society by their actions which damage so many and will never change .

Children killing children is a grey area because whilst we want the perpetrator punished you know they are still technically a child theirselves. So you see the face of a child and struggle to comprehend how they could do such an act . It goes against your natural instincts to see a baby face knowing Theyve done so wrong .

Then , Sometimes the crime is so heinous that for all your understanding of humanity - a little voice takes over and you cannot help but just think Oh for fucks sake - I hope the little shit dies . But it's a kid , but FFs why etc etc

So ummm yeah , I'm rambling . Time for meds.

I fucking knew it was going to be someone from the same apartment complex. My daughter is almost 10 and if she wants to go scooter I am going with her. I was debating letting her walk to school with friends starting this fall, but fuck that I will keep walking her.

To the 15yr old - I sure hope it wasn't to steal her scooter like that girl in Jersey that was killed for her fucking bicycle. Something is really wrong when human children value possessions more highly than the life of another.

It wasn't to steal the scooter...

Sources say that the 8-year-old girl who vanished from her Santa Cruz apartment complex Sunday night was raped and strangled before her body was found inside a dumpster.

Madyson Middleton’s body was discovered inside of a dumpster at the Tannery Arts Center by one of the department’s detectives Monday night. Police are not sure how long the body was inside the dumpster.
More info about how he lured her into an apartment, and was also standing at the dumpster as they recovered the girl's body here:
http://kron4.com/2015/07/28/missing-santa-cruz-girl-was-raped-and-strangled-sources-say/

Last edited:
It wasn't to steal the scooter...

I just read that. Now this reminds me of that other girl who was murdered by a neighbor after being raped. UGH... How the fuck does this shit happen? I just can't understand how a 15yr old becomes a rapist.

So close to home, heard Rangers and police activity was all over Garden of Eden looking for her Monday

I think it is best to just be yourself and not waste time worrying about what other people think.

You have the right to show the world who you really are, after all.

Anyway, isn't it better to be hated for what you are than loved for what you aren't? (Nod to Gide)

Back