• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
He's certainly not doing it for the kids...
Some of you are sick beyond belief, talk about insane man hate
who in hell would want to leave their kids with Psycho mom
How you people not see she's dangerous

Last edited:
My husband would disagree. I have no pent up rage for men, your posts would not suggest the same with regards to your opinion of women.
one and only this cunt are my post about, yes hate her can you tell:devil:
Starting to hate all her defenders so I'd better leave this thread
and if you're going to quote my post, don't slash and dash take it out of context to make it fit your needs
bye you all and have a great day:popcorn:I'm out of popcorn so I have to go now

Last edited:
No question some men are evil and some will do anything to not pay support, but when it comes to child alienation it's always the women, when it comes to support its the men

This is untrue and insulting @biteme , and you know why. You really shouldn't use qualifiers like "always" when you personally should know that isnt true.

Making me go back on my word and drawing me back into this heap of garbage

First of all, I don't think all cunts are bad and I'm really more obsessed with the word BITCH but I'll take a nasty dirty SLUT over either any day

No kidding. Hates the ex and obsessed with using the word "cunt". Wow.

OK gorgeous you got me there, I should've said usually the percentages do somewhat favor my statement but alas not always:pout:

This is untrue and insulting @biteme , and you know why. You really shouldn't use qualifiers like "always" when you personally should know that isnt true.

First of all, I don't think all cunts are bad and I'm really more obsessed with the word BITCH but I'll take a nasty dirty SLUT over either any day

OK gorgeous you got me there, I should've said usually the percentages do somewhat favor my statement but alas not always:pout:
Well thanks for clearing that up. I was getting concerned.

Tsimhoni’s attorney and others appointed by Gorcyca have reported the major issue as a case of parental alienation, motivated by Eibschitz-Tsimhoni, a well-known ophthalmologist, exerting influence over her children to shun their father.

“There are a lot of kids in this state that would be lucky to have a mother like her,” one of the mother’s new attorneys, Andrew Abood, said outside the courtroom after the hearing.

Abood and his brother, Jeffrey, took over legal duties Monday for Eibschitz-Tsimhoni, who has had 12 different attorneys since initiating her divorce in 2009. The Aboods replace family custody expert attorney Lisa Stern as well as Jennifer Hoult, a New York City attorney who allegedly tried to send mail to the children in Children’s Village and also at the camp.

Eibschitz-Tsimhoni’s custody will be challenged Wednesday before Gorcyca.

Abood described the children as “smart” and “intuitive” and while he said they are doing well at the camp “they would be doing much better at home with their mother.”

“A lot of kids go to summer camp, but few on the orders of a judge,” he said.

Neither parent is allowed to write the children at camp and can only visit in compliance with camp rules and with a court-appointed monitor present. After one monitor reported Eibschitz-Tsimhoni would only speak to the children in Hebrew in the presence of adults, Gorcyca ordered all verbal communication to be in English.

While it remains unclear how long the children will remain at camp, the parental visits there expire this Thursday by camp rules.

Several of Eibschitz-Tsimhoni’s supporters wore white “Love Is Not Court Ordered” T-shirts to court which also had the message of returning the Tsimhoni kids to their mother. Several woman, accompanied by young children, unsuccessfully tried to carry homemade signs into court which carried messages asking Gorcyca to send the children home.

“Children have to be taught how to hate,” Langlois said outside the courtroom. “They don’t have the power to decide custodial rights or what parent they will live with. And their relationship with their father is not their mother’s business.”

http://www.detroitnews.com/story/ne...s-custody-battle-court-ordered-camp/30409233/

“There are a lot of kids in this state that would be lucky to have a mother like her,” one of the mother’s new attorneys, Andrew Abood, said
I beg to differ with you Mr. New Attorney. Have you met your client? Actually spoken to crazy-pants?

Those children would be lucky to have about any other mother than the one they were given. In fact children of divorce are lucky to have parents who have their heads out of their own asses and realize that children need relationships with both of their parents and do everything within their power to foster and encourage those relationships, A good mother, a true mother puts her feelings about her ex aside and realizes that her children need to know their father, not brainwashes her children, scares them to death and drags them through protracted court battles that do nothing more than hurt her children.

This does not apply to mothers who have to protect their children from actual unfit fathers, they are out there as much as unfit mothers and that's a whole different situation that needs to be handled differently.

“They don’t have the power to decide custodial rights or what parent they will live with.

I think that's bullshit. I think kids should be allowed to say who they want to live with and they are capable I would say after age 6 to tell a court what they want.

when it comes to child alienation it's always the women
It's not always the women. Sometimes I wonder why you seem to have so much hatred for women, but in the end, I don't give two shits about your views on women. You aren't my problem.

My ex is actively trying to alienate me. This isn't a he said/she said thing. Over the past few years most communication between us is written(for this very reason). For the most part we get along. I can be in the same room as him, we can have conversations without fighting. But things with him are like clockwork. If he's stressed or mad over something in his life..I'm the one he takes it out on. He dislikes seeing me happy and anytime something good pops up he makes sure to squash any feelings of joy I might have had.

He actively goes against our court filed, parenting agreements. Hell he's even taken one of my kids to a wack job doctor who's giving diagnosis's and pushing for drugs after a 2 hour meeting with my ex. She only seen my kid for about 15 minutes. I've (within my legal rights) threatened the doctor and showed proof that she needs my consent before even looking at my kid, never mind treating my child. He's somehow convinced her that despite my treats of legal action, she doesn't need my consent.

I have 2 kids with my ex. Never had problems with him over the first, mostly because she's always known him for what he is. She's also old enough to decide what she wants to do with her life and who she wants to live with. He can't play the same mind games with her, she already harbors resentment to him over the way he treated her growing up. Any mind games now would drive her away completely and it's hard to look like super dad if your kid completely hates you. The second is a different story. He's at an age where he's very emotionally insecure and is easily hurt and his dad seems to get off using him as a weapon to hurt me. He's even gone so far as to tell him he can't talk to me that week because he behaved badly. Talking to me became a reward instead of my child's right. We've been split for 10 years, only the past 4 years has he been doing any of this. I've gone out of my way to try and keep things civil between us for the kids but there is a point that you need to stand up for your children and decide enough is enough.

Even with solid proof of alienation courts do not take it seriously. You're statements about the courts favoring the mother used to be fairly accurate. The family system used to be about giving 1 parent (usually the mother) what was essentially sole desecration on how their children should live. Now they are about making sure both parents play a part of the children's lives, even if it's not in the child's best interest. It is near impossible to get a court to take action on alienation because by doing so they are alienating the other parent (even if it was for a worthy cause).

I think that's bullshit. I think kids should be allowed to say who they want to live with and they are capable I would say after age 6 to tell a court what they want.
In the majority of cases, I couldn't agree more, kids know and they can have their own personal reasons for their decisions that the court needs to listen to.

But, this case and others involving parental alienation would have to be an exception. The child(ren) would choose the parent who caused the alienation simply because of the alienation and that would be rewarding a parent for bad behavior.

In the majority of cases, I couldn't agree more, kids know and they can have their own personal reasons for their decisions that the court needs to listen to.

But, this case and others involving parental alienation would have to be an exception. The child(ren) would choose the parent who caused the alienation simply because of the alienation and that would be rewarding a parent for bad behavior.
Not all alienation involves smack talking the other parent. My ex doesn't talk badly of me to the kids. Alienation also involves withholding access or trying to manipulate things so they are done on your terms or to interfere with the other parent's rights. The children don't always hate the other parent and won't always choose the one who's causing the alienation. In my case my child desperately misses me and verbally blames his dad for it, even though his dad is the one doing the alienation.

In Canada kids can choose at 12 who they live with and in most cases the court will grant their wishes. It is of course done on a case by case basis and there are people appointed to make sure that it really is what the child wants and that they understand what is going on.

In Canada kids can choose at 12 who they live with and in most cases the court will grant their wishes. It is of course done on a case by case basis and there are people appointed to make sure that it really is what the child wants and that they understand what is going on.

It is usually a case by case basis, but 12 is the age that kids input is usually included. That's an interesting catch. I'm thinking the quote was meaning that the kids really just have no control over the ultimate decision - because that is left to the judge. Their input is included when they are old enough and seemingly mature enough to provide it, and 12 is the accepted age fit where and when that happens. Always flexibility. But, sometimes they're wrong. The parent who buys them toys and let's then stay up late and go out whenever they want might not be the most responsible and best placement....

It's not always the women. Sometimes I wonder why you seem to have so much hatred for women, but in the end, I don't give two shits about your views on women. You aren't my problem.

My ex is actively trying to alienate me. This isn't a he said/she said thing. Over the past few years most communication between us is written(for this very reason). For the most part we get along. I can be in the same room as him, we can have conversations without fighting. But things with him are like clockwork. If he's stressed or mad over something in his life..I'm the one he takes it out on. He dislikes seeing me happy and anytime something good pops up he makes sure to squash any feelings of joy I might have had.

He actively goes against our court filed, parenting agreements. Hell he's even taken one of my kids to a wack job doctor who's giving diagnosis's and pushing for drugs after a 2 hour meeting with my ex. She only seen my kid for about 15 minutes. I've (within my legal rights) threatened the doctor and showed proof that she needs my consent before even looking at my kid, never mind treating my child. He's somehow convinced her that despite my treats of legal action, she doesn't need my consent.

I have 2 kids with my ex. Never had problems with him over the first, mostly because she's always known him for what he is. She's also old enough to decide what she wants to do with her life and who she wants to live with. He can't play the same mind games with her, she already harbors resentment to him over the way he treated her growing up. Any mind games now would drive her away completely and it's hard to look like super dad if your kid completely hates you. The second is a different story. He's at an age where he's very emotionally insecure and is easily hurt and his dad seems to get off using him as a weapon to hurt me. He's even gone so far as to tell him he can't talk to me that week because he behaved badly. Talking to me became a reward instead of my child's right. We've been split for 10 years, only the past 4 years has he been doing any of this. I've gone out of my way to try and keep things civil between us for the kids but there is a point that you need to stand up for your children and decide enough is enough.

Even with solid proof of alienation courts do not take it seriously. You're statements about the courts favoring the mother used to be fairly accurate. The family system used to be about giving 1 parent (usually the mother) what was essentially sole desecration on how their children should live. Now they are about making sure both parents play a part of the children's lives, even if it's not in the child's best interest. It is near impossible to get a court to take action on alienation because by doing so they are alienating the other parent (even if it was for a worthy cause).

I already responded to that and just because I think this bitch is the cunt from hell, doesn't mean I don't think males can be just as bad, it's just that they're not involved in this case
I've seen some pretty fucked up males do everything they could to fuck the ex over, but like I said they're not part of this case
I'd have the same attitude toward the wrong doer no matter gender or race
When you use kids the hate for the ex is stronger than the love for the kids

Last edited:
Not all alienation involves smack talking the other parent. My ex doesn't talk badly of me to the kids. Alienation also involves withholding access or trying to manipulate things so they are done on your terms or to interfere with the other parent's rights. The children don't always hate the other parent and won't always choose the one who's causing the alienation. In my case my child desperately misses me and verbally blames his dad for it, even though his dad is the one doing the alienation.

12 also is a guideline here for child's choice although I think 16 is the preferred age they have to go through court mandated therapy before the judge agrees with the choice if under 16

Last edited:
Oakland County Circuit Court Judge Lisa Gorcyca put a gag order in place in the child custody battle that made her a national name.

She also sealed the response from Maya Tsimhoni to a motion by Omer Tsimhoni to gain sole custody of their three children- ages 14, 10 and 9.

Mr. Tsimhoni's attorney Keri Middleditch was very direct in her assertion that the children would be better off in the custody of their father, but with their mother still allowed visitation. She accused Ms. Tsimhoni of taking to social media in an effort possibly to sabotage the children's stay at the camp and send them home with her.

"She has taken this case to social media to the detriment of her children," said Middleditch. "I think this was something done to get the kids kicked out of camp or have everybody say 'uncle, I'm done.'"

Gorcyca said that sealing the response and implementing the gag order were in the best interest of the children due to the fact that "their privacy was being trampled."

Middleditch also implied that if Mr. Tsimhoni saw fit, he could move forward with citing his ex-wife with violating multiple orders from Judge Gorcyca and ask that she be put in jail.

"My client doesn't want her locked up; he doesn't want them away from the children," she told Gorcyca. "She has thumbed her nose at every court order you have signed."

The judge later told Ms. Tsimhoni what would happen if it was proven that she violated any of Gorcyca's orders in the past.

"If there is a violation, it is 20 days (in jail) mom, you agreed to that," she told her. "Maybe you'd like them (the children) to go back to Mandy's Place when you are in OCJ (Oakland County Jail) for 20 days."

The guardian ad litem in the case, the lawyer appointed by Gorcyca to represent the children, William Lansat, told the judge that he recommended the children remain at the camp until the end of their current session, which will last until Aug. 13.

He said the case has generated threats and intimidations, and Gorcyca said there have been "massive attacks on social media" about the camp as well.

Gorcyca also attempted to clear up a significant misconception going around on via social media.

She stated that Mr. Tsimhoni has in no way physically harmed or abused his children. The judge said that a hearing in March cleared up that matter. Ms. Tsimhoni filed for an emergency change of custody and did not bring the children to their next visitation session with their father claiming that her ex-husband had abused their youngest son.

"There was no abuse that day," she told the packed courtroom. "He (the supervisor) said there was no abuse by dad and there has never been physical abuse by dad in the two years he has been in this case."

The gag order put in place by Gorcyca is on an interim basis and can be narrowed in its scope if the two sides can agree to the parameters. Evidentiary hearing dates were set for October in the claim for full custody.

http://www.theoaklandpress.com/general-news/20150722/gorcyca-puts-gag-order-on-tsimhoni-case

“At this point it (camp) is in the best interests of the children,” Gorcyca said. “I’ve never seen anything like this ... a frenzy of misinformation that is not factual and their (children’s) privacy is being trampled on.”

Middleditch also renewed a request that Tsimhoni’s ex-wife submit to a psychological evaluation. When the mother’s attorney, Andrew Abood, requested Wednesday such an order “be mutual” — to include the husband — Gorcyca told attorneys “do the whole family.”

Middleditch also told Gorcyca information about the children’s doctors appointments had been distributed on social media. They included criticisms directed at the camp, which Middleditch described as a “fabulous” facility with a great program and a waiting list of potential campers.

“She (mother) didn’t want the kids at camp in the first place,” Middleditch said. “It’s an effort to get them kicked out of the camp.”

Gorcyca set Oct. 5-9 to hear arguments for future custody but said it was her hope the parents would step up and resolve matters and “may never have to come before me again.”

The couple divorced in 2011. The contentious battle has frustrated Gorcyca and numerous attorneys, including William Lansat, the court-appointed guardian ad litem who decried the children’s behavior as “cult-like” after observing them huddle and tap their feet as if communicating in Morse code with one another.

“What has happened in this case is ... there have been death threats from some very disturbed people,” he said. “It’s an attack on the integrity of this judiciary.”

Lansat reported last week the children had been uncooperative with him and mental health professionals trying to evaluate them

http://www.detroitnews.com/story/ne...ge-upset-attacks-kids-custody-fight/30521769/

Gorcyca indicated she believes Dr. Maya Eibschitz-Tsimhoni, the mother of the children, poisoned the kids against their father.

An evidence hearing is scheduled to begin Oct. 5 and the kids will remain in a high-priced summer camp for at least a few weeks. It is not clear where they will go when the camp ends.

The Detroit News reported Thursday on court documents that show the camp comes with a hefty price tag, costing the parents $29,072.50 for two sessions, the second scheduled to end Aug. 20.

Included in the bill were $11,605 in charges stemming from the custody dispute and its notoriety, including $1,680 for extra security, $525 for media relations and $7,000 for legal expenses, according to the Detroit News.

Multiple Facebook pages and other social media sites have sprouted up in reaction to the case. Some of the online vitriol was aimed at the parents, children and judge, which contributed to Gorcyca's decision to place a gag order on the parents and attorneys in the case.

A clerk for Gorcyca said the gag order included sealing three documents in the case file.

Justin Near is a publicist with Near Perfect Media who represents Eibschitz-Tsimhoni's attorney, Andrew Abood.

"Unfortunately the judge has issued a gag order for all parties, so we can't comment at this time," Near told MLive Detroit Friday. He did say he expects the children to remain at the summer camp at least a couple more weeks.

The tumultuous custody battles began at least as far back as January of 2009, when the mother filed an emergency motion in federal court requesting a divorce and full custody of the children.

In the 2009 filing, Maya Eibschitz-Tsimhoni claimed Omer Tsimhoni wanted to take the children with him back to Israel, where the parents are from and where Omer Tsimhoni has a position with General Motors.

The couple married in Israel on Aug. 17, 1995, before relocating to Ann Arbor, where Maya Eibschitz-Tsimhoni worked as a physician at the University of Michigan as of 2009. Online records indicate she works in Ophthalmology.

The eldest child has dual U.S.-Israel citizenship, while the younger children have U.S. citizenship.

Both parents currently have residences in Oakland County.

http://www.mlive.com/news/detroit/index.ssf/2015/07/children_at_center_of_custody.html

fygUs

Mom seems to really be enjoying this. I'm glad the judge issued a gag order. It really disturbs me that mom would expose these kids just for her own benefit (attention).

Hey - wait - mom? Is that you?

Shit - I've got sibs!

Can you say EVIL FUCKING CUNT!

Multiple doctors and court-appointed mental health professionals for the children noted that the mother is causing significant alienation to the children, which can result in emotional suffering and damage to the children.

The mother has repeatedly disobeyed the courts orders.

The guardian ad litem noted that allowing the mothers’ behavior to go unchecked would be condoning her alienating and bizarre behavior to have the children act in a cult-like manner. (Courts often appoint guardians ad litem to represent childrens’ interests in cases involving custody)

The mother refused to provide home address of children to their father – a father who has been deemed fit and competent – and has joint custody of the children.
It is believed that the children suffer from “Parental Alienation Syndrome,” and multiple experts have advised that the children need help
http://everything-pr.com/omer-tsimhoni-maya-eibschitz-legal-case/258402/

Last edited:
Pontiac — Three siblings who had been sent to juvenile detention for failing to meet with their estranged father were ordered Wednesday to receive intensive therapy with the dad.

Oakland County Circuit Judge Lisa Gorcyca ruled Wednesday that the children, ages 14, 10 and 9, must meet with their father for five days at an undisclosed hotel.

It’s the latest twist in a messy custody battle between between Omer Tsimhoni and Maya Eibschitz-Tsimhoni that made national headlines in July when Gorcyca placed the children in juvenile detention for refusing to have lunch with their dad.

The children were released from the facility after two weeks and sent to summer camp, where they are currently. They’re expected to be released later this month and begin intensive therapy with their father. If it goes well, they could spend the following 90 days with him, court records show.

The parents also are scheduled to attend a court hearing Oct. 5 on whether the father should be granted sole custody of the kids. The hearing, which could last five days, will hear the results of psychological evaluations of the parents and children.

http://www.detroitnews.com/story/ne...and-county-custody-case-therapy-dad/31572983/

The program, which was not named in court to protect the family's privacy, is one of only a handful designed to treat "parental alienation," where one parent, particularly in a contentious divorce, encourages the children to reject the other parent. The judge and many of those involved in the 5-year-old case, including the children's appointed attorney and psychologists, say Maya Eibschitz-Tsimhoni has actively hampered the relationship between the children and their father, a claim she has denied.

“I’m trying to do the right thing by these children here, to try one last attempt to give them a lifeboat,” said attorney William Lansat, who was appointed by the court to look after the children’s best interest and who recommended the intensive therapy to help them reconcile with their father.

The father was supportive of the therapy.

"What has happened here in my professional opinion is far beyond the realm of reality," said attorney Keri Middleditch, who represents the father and in favor of the intensive therapy. "These poor, poor children. This is an outrage, and only kind of person who could do this is someone who is sick."

The mother's attorney, Andrew Abood, objected to the order of intensive therapy.
"We think this is going to be a disaster," he said. "We are asking about the methodology...to sweep them into a hotel room for five days to do what? It seems like there is an effort to attribute fault to the mother. Why is it up to mom to solve the problems that dad created?”

Gorcyca, however, said she was hopeful the program would work, and warned that she could still change permanent custody. "I hope those first five days are amazing," she said.

http://www.freep.com/story/news/loc...al-alienation-oakland-circuit-court/31537469/

Their mother, Maya Eibschitz-Tsimhoni will not be allowed to attend.

http://w11.zetaboards.com/MM_Invisapeeps/topic/11279732/1/

Last edited:
Omer Tsimhoni is a traffic safety researcher and General Motors engineer who works frequently at a GM research lab in Israel. Maya Eibschitz-Tsimhoni is a pediatric eye doctor. The divorce settlement says they married in 1995, had three children, and then moved to Israel in 2008 for work. But the wife did not want to move to Israel with him.

“She decided not to come,” Omer told the Observer. “Then she filed for divorce and stopped letting me see the kids or speak to the kids. After some months there was a reconciliation. She moved to Israel, we moved all of our belongings here and then one day she suddenly disappeared and took the kids. Next I heard from her she was in Michigan – not where we had lived, in Ann Arbor, but in Oakland County. That’s when the divorce proceedings began.

. . .

In September of 2010, Judge Gorcyca denied an order for person protection since the mother “failed to complete the process.” Initially, the mother claimed Omer Tsimhoni “hit me, pushed me against my car and assaulted me,” threatened to kill the children, and “threatened to fix things so I never work as a surgeon again” by damaging her hands.

Omer remembers those events quite differently.

“The one incident that happened was five years ago I had a five-hour unsupervised visit. We were in a park and Maya was circling around the park the whole time, trying to sabotage the visit. Two hours into the visit, the children ended up in her car and she was trying to leave. I tried to prevent her from leaving because it was my time with the children. I was very careful not to do anything but she claimed that I pushed her. She screamed at the children, ‘Call 911! Call 911!’ The police showed up and Maya was screaming and the police confirmed that nothing happened. But in the children’s mind, that’s what happened.”

The judge also compared the mother to Charles Manson based upon the way the mother was allegedly manipulating the kids, and some reports claim the mother warned her kids not to cooperate with the judge.

“Your children — you need to do a research program on Charlie Manson and the cult that he has. Your behavior in the hall with me months ago, your behavior in this courtroom… is unlike anything I’ve ever seen in 46,000 cases,” said Gorcyca.

So when reports claimed that the judge gave the kids juvenile detention for the lunch with dad refusal, Omer says that was actually his ex-wife manipulating the media.

“I’m in shock by what’s happening,” he said. “My ex-wife lost in court after many times she was warned and as a result she just went out to the media to put pressure on the judge or overrule the judge. I understand everybody’s pain—the children’s pain, my pain, that the children are where they are. But she saw it coming and never tried to prevent it.”

The divorce battle has been waged in multiple courts, even in Israel, and U.S. District Judge Robert Cleland wrote that he had difficulty believing either parent after watching them testify.

“The court ultimately cannot find either party fully credible or fully persuasive,” Cleland wrote, according to the Detroit Free Press. “There are inconsistencies in earlier statements made by each party that are sufficient to raise reasonable concern about each party’s credibility.”

http://www.inquisitr.com/2244013/judge-kids-juvenile-detention-lunch-with-abusive-dad-omer-tsimhoni/

“Lim was apparently too afraid to come down from the jungle gym because his father threatened to kill him. Maya claims that she came to the park at this point and two of the kids were inside Omer’s car. Omer began pushing her around his vehicle and she was scared he was going to hit her,” a police report from the West Bloomfield Township Police Department from Aug. 17, 2010, stated. “Maya Tsimhoni advised that the kids call 911 while they were inside Omer’s vehicle.”

This incident was confirmed by a Child Protective Services report from Sept.1, 2010. “Children state their father ‘threatened to kill them’ while at a park in West Bloomfield on Aug. 27, 2010.”

http://www.commdiginews.com/life/michigan-judge-gorcyca-sends-children-to-father-they-fear-46625/

After the first story—an interview with Mr. Tsimhoni—appeared, the Observer was contacted by an attorney in New York named Jennifer Hoult. That contact, and several phone calls plus brief email exchanges, resulted in the Observer’s second story, which gave further detail about just how absurd it is that the three children have ended up in juvenile facilities, regardless of how badly their parents may have behaved toward one another.

Many divorce cases get nasty and complicated, and the flood of email the Observer has received since covering this one has included sad and strange tales from many readers’ personal experience. But in a sign of just how crazy the Tsimhoni case has gotten—remember, it’s now been more than two weeks that Liam, Roee, and Natalie, ages 14, 10 and 9 are in juvenile facilities, separated from each other and other family members—there’s now even a fight over who represents the children.

Immediately after the Observer’s story mentioning Ms. Hoult appeared, a flurry of activity ensued. Mr. Tsimhoni’s attorney, Keri Middleditch, emailed the Observer to note that, “This woman, Jennifer Hoult, is not a licensed attorney in the state of Michigan and has absolutely no authority to speak on behalf of the Tsimhoni children.”

It is true that Ms. Hoult, who lives in New York, is not licensed to practice in the state of Michigan. But I told Ms. Middleditch that Ms. Hoult had represented to me that she represented the kids’ interest in federal proceedings. (I presumed that she had been hired by Ms. Tsimhoni to do so.) According to Ms. Middleditch, Ms. Hoult cannot represent the children in any matters, federal or otherwise, without Mr. Tsimhoni’s consent.

Ms. Middleditch told the Observer, “Ms. Hoult has never spoken with my client. My client is the joint legal custodian of the parties’ three minor children and he has never consented to her legal representation. Moreover, his consent is required under Michigan law for such representation to be allowed.” This is the letter that Omer Tsimhoni’s attorney, Keri Middleditch, sent to another attorney, Jennifer Hoult, last night after the Observer story in which Hoult said she represents the three children, a fact that Middleditch disputes.

After these objections were raised, the Observer contacted Ms. Hoult again to tell her that Mr. Tsimhoni’s representatives had questioned Ms. Hoult’s ability to represent the children. I asked her point blank, “Do you represent all three children in the federal action, as I reported?”

Ms. Hoult replied immediately and without wiggle room: “I represent the three children.”

Then, last night, Ms. Middleditch sent a letter to Ms. Hoult and cc’d all three of the children’s court-appointed lawyers — Karen Cook, Jeffrey Schwartz and Michael Dean — plus the guardian ad litem, William Lansat, as well as Mr. Tsimhoni.

Her letter, dated July 9, 2015, said, “I represent Omer Tsimhoni, the father and joint legal custodian of the minor children, Liam, Roee and Natalie Tsimhoni. My client does not consent to you representing any of his children. Please be advised that neither you of anyone from your staff have his permission to communicate in any way with the minor children.” The letter instructs Ms. Hoult to direct further inquiries to the “court-appointed attorneys who are licensed to practice law In the state of Michigan.

It is not surprising that Ms. Hoult would be attracted to this case or that Ms. Tsimhoni would find Ms. Hoult. Ms. Hoult has extensive experience in family law and has written several scholarly articles, including a strongly worded paper in 2006 taking the position that Parental Alienation Syndrome – the idea that one parent (mostly mothers) pathologically alienates the child from then non-custodial parent—should not be admissible as legitimate evidence. In short, she concluded that PAS was BS: “The article concludes that science, law, and policy all support PAS’s present and future inadmissibility.”

For his part, Mr. Tsimhoni also contacted the Observer to challenge Ms. Hoult’s authority to represent the children. He is not a lawyer, but stated, “Unfortunately, I have had to spend close to $500,000 on attorneys and I am familiar with the legal system by now. My kids need help. I am their father and I will help to provide it. This woman (and anyone else new who might contact you) is unauthorized by me or the courts to represent me or my children.”

As the only ones tasked with keeping the childrens’ best interests as their sold priority, the court-appointed professionals would hopefully be able to shed some light on whether Ms. Hoult is indeed able to represent the children. The Observer has reached out to all three of the childrens’ lawyers and the guardian ad litem by phone and email but has yet to hear back on this busy day of motions (this story will be updated when they respond).

Meanwhile, Mr. Tsimhoni’s attorney, Keri Middleditch doesn’t consider this a gray area. She told the Observer, “The concept of joint legal custody means that the parents have joint decision making authority over important matters concerning the health, education and welfare of the minor children. The hiring of an attorney to represent the children’s interests would certainly qualify as a decision that needed to be jointly agreed upon by their parents, or if they do not agree, by order of the court. I can only assume that Ms. Tsimhoni retained Ms. Hoult, however, this is not a decision that she can make without Mr. Tsimhoni’s consent and participation. Moreover, it is not necessary given the Court’s actions in appointing counsel pursuant to the Court’s statutory authority to do so.”

When asked if it was possible that one of the childrens’ attorneys had retained Ms. Hoult to help with any federal matters, Ms. Middleditch was equally certain that they had not: “I can assure you that none of those attorneys retained Ms. Hoult for any purpose whatsoever.”

So there you have it. Jennifer Hoult says she represents the Tsimhoni children. Their father and his lawyer say she doesn’t. And meanwhile, while the adults fight it out, three nice kids have been sitting in juvy for more than two weeks.

Read more at: http://tr.im/Yi0PX

The Tsimhoni case continues to gather national attention as father Omer Tsimhoni has subpoenaed a Twitter user in Missouri who uses the handle @justicetsimhoni.

Shawna Nicole Shakespeare, who uses the @justicetsimhoni Twitter name, wrote to the Observer, “It’s simply a matter of me not beinfg scared of them and not allowing them to intimidate me. They intimidate everyone else. But not me. I actually worked in a courthouse here in Missouri; I’ve seen people from all walks of life. People that were victims of abuse especially. What they are doing to the kids and Maya is bullying and abuse.”

http://www.theoaklandpress.com/gene...oni-case-continues-getting-national-headlines

***Rolling My Eyes*** Like this Shakespeare lady knows jack squat of what's going on in this now sealed case, > 500 miles away from her. She's just jumping on the bandwagon trying to squeeze out a piece of her own from all of this media attention.

I just feel really sorry for the kids. Parents dragging out these fights for over five years, and the kids have had their childhood ruined over it.

Back