• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Forensicwx

Final Roll Call 4153. STLCO 10-42 10/13 @ 1519
155rptx.jpg

A New Jersey woman was arrested in Nevada County Friday night for allegedly driving under the influence and crashing her vehicle into an embankment, causing bodily injury to a female passenger in the car.

Following the crash, local bystanders reportedly observed the driver, Abigail Ralph, running naked at a nearby field where children were playing.....

“She was on (Lysergic acid diethylamide,)” said Borba. “She was experiencing rapid emotional shifts to the extreme... She was very nice and almost loving one moment, and then almost completely violent the next.”

According to Borba, around 6 p.m. Friday, Ralph, 26, was....in a 2004 Toyota Tacoma and lost control after attempting to take a right turn....

The vehicle ran off the roadway and flipped over into an embankment. Ralph then reportedly exited the vehicle, took her clothes off and was observed running naked “in a state of hysteria,” at a nearby field where children from a Christian youth camp were playing softball.

Borba said Nevada County Sheriff deputies were called after bystanders had detained and clothed Ralph. Deputies then took her back to the scene of the crash where she was arrested.

“When I arrived she was located in the back of a sheriff’s vehicle, she was handcuffed,” Borba said. “Her passenger was being loaded into an ambulance with injuries to her face and arm, and a possible concussion, and was transported to (Sierra Nevada Memorial Hospital).”

Ralph admitted that she and her female passenger were at the Yuba River around noon Friday, and licked a piece of paper laced with LSD, also known as acid, a psychedelic hallucinogenic drug.....

“Because this was all based out of a collision and that she was driving while under the influence of a drug, I arrested her,” said Borba. “She wasn’t even aware she was in a collision...

Ralph was booked around 9:30 p.m. Friday, and is charged with felony DUI causing bodily injury, and driving a vehicle without a valid California license.
http://www.theunion.com/news/localnews/17335165-113/woman-on-lsd-found-naked-arrested-in-dui

So this is what those youngens are doing for fun these days... When I was her age, we didn't have to do LSD or wreck our car to get up the nerve to streak... Ahhh the 70's... Those were the days.

They explain lsd like nobody's ever heard of it before.

a7ef43e30114e07236f3c01597d5541b.png
LOL, Windowpane, microdot, sugar cubed, blotter???? "Turn off your mind, relax and uh, .......What the hell was the rest of that thing George?"
5676135104_5195a6e1dd.jpg

Last edited:
No, no, no, one does not drive on acid, you just enjoy the trip wherever you happen to be, or can walk.

I used to drive around while tripping all the time... ugh what was I thinking... thankfully I never crashed or streaked - I did however one time stop my car in the middle of a street, and just got out and waked away from it.. thankfully my passenger hopped over and moved my car off to side of rd...

We had a friend who could drive very well on LSD. I once decided that I, too, could drive so I went out and got into my car. Suddenly, it looked so complicated it might as well have been the cockpit of a plane, and I couldn't even start it. Went back upstairs to my apartment and listened to music. :facepalm:

I once decided that I, too, could drive so I went out and got into my car. Suddenly, it looked so complicated it might as well have been the cockpit of a plane, and I couldn't even start it.
Damn, you were good. I couldn't get over how weird my walls looked and how the floors moved in my house to even figure out where my car was...

Man, I wish I could try all these drugs and stuff. I have no idea what it's like. But with my luck, my first foray would turn me into one of those cannibal zombies, and I'd eat somebody's face before being killed by police. Worst of all, you guys would give me a thread and make fun of me.

If I had ever dropped acid :cool:(I would NEVAH do that)<----;) I would probably do something equally wierd.:jawdrop:..like sticking both hands in a bowl of onion dip and squishing it :p. I think that was the Chemistry Dept Christmas party:rolleyes:; I wound up zipped in a stretcher :meh:and hung on the wall:wtf:. One hell of a party!:crack:

None of this would've happened if some moron hadn't turned on the blinking Christmas tree lights. :whistle:

Damn, you were good. I couldn't get over how weird my walls looked and how the floors moved in my house to even figure out where my car was...

That was a different trip. That was the one when me and my then hubby took 1/2 of a blotter acid. It was so mellow we thought we'd take the other half and that's when the rocket took off. We were going to call someone to help us but couldn't dial the damned old rotary phone. Again, too complicated. Meanwhile the walls were melting and there were things growing out of the green shag carpet. Luckily, a friend of ours showed up and finally realized what we needed. He drove us to his apartment in his Shelby Cobra Mustang, which was awesome, and gave us some of his wife's secanol. It was fully 24 hours later before I returned from my voyage to the edge of the universe. My son still doesn't believe the part about the Cobra. That was both the best and the worst trip of my LSD binge. I stopped doing it after that one.

@Satanica I wanted to both laugh and give you love. I laughed at the "complicated" rotary phone, and then I sympathized with the bad parts.

I was never a fan of LSD, my trips were awful, I only tried it twice, I think. I never got out of it what everyone else did, I guess my brain isn't set up to handle hallucinogenics.

screw all yall. i have no patience for acid. me and my ex would always have to wait until someone got off work to get it, and considering we all worked at restaurants at the time, that would be anywhere form 11:00pm -1:00am. by that time we would dose, and then i would just go to bed before it would kick in. so while everybody was tripping balls in the living room, i wasted $20 on falling asleep.

Back