• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
Gawd... I can now see why the bf is still supporting mamma baby killer. That's the only pussy he ever had or will ever get.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=30969095

He sent me this:

so you must know the facts to make a bold statemant like BABY KILLER. What facts do you know, the ones from the news. The same place that has 4 or 5 different stories of "facts", that don't add up to form the same story every time. So my question to you once again is what do you know, and what right do you have to be so quick to judge. Let he who is out sin cast the first stone.

Whoa ! He's a looker !

I'm not undertanding what he's trying to tell you b/c even if she "accidentally" had the baby in the toilet or something like that, that still doesn't change the fact that she had a decomposing baby in her home !

I wonder if she met him at that school she helped teach at....The Special one...just sayin!

Gawd... I can now see why the bf is still supporting mamma baby killer. That's the only pussy he ever had or will ever get.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=30969095

He sent me this:

so you must know the facts to make a bold statemant like BABY KILLER. What facts do you know, the ones from the news. The same place that has 4 or 5 different stories of "facts", that don't add up to form the same story every time. So my question to you once again is what do you know, and what right do you have to be so quick to judge. Let he who is out sin cast the first stone.

a5g9zs.jpg
Elyse J. Mamino, formerly of Belleville, pleaded guilty of attempted murder and was sentenced by Judge Richard Aguirre to the minimum of six years in prison.

She must serve 85 percent of the term, according to court documents. Mamino will get credit for the more than seven months spent in the Monroe County Jail, awaiting trial.

A court psychologist reported to the judge that Mamino suffered from a form of depression when she committed the crime.
[...]

Had Mamino been convicted in a trial, she could have faced up to 30 years in prison.
http://www.stltoday.com/stltoday/ne...6D54FBB2BA70734D8625764B0009AD79?OpenDocument

No charges have been filed in connection with the rotting baby in the dresser drawer.

Don'tcha just fucking love it when friends and relatives of murderers get all scripture-happy?!

"Let he who is without sin cast the first stone..."

Let he who has no decomposed bodies in their dresser drawers cast many stones.

She's really fucking emo now, eh?

Why would you try to kill your baby? There are a MILLION other things you could do. Like leave it at my house? Or one od the millions of other people who'd welcome a baby. Man, if she thought having a kid would cramp her social life or life in general she has no clue what is in stock for her!

I think I'll take you up on this offer for a week or so. Not that I'm thinking of killing my babies...not even close, but I will want mine back...eventually. lol (Just kidding!)

BabyVictoria.jpg

Sweet Little Victoria
The meaning of your name stands true; Conqueror and victory/victorious, that in which I pray continues for many many years in everything that you do!

a476dd.jpg

Elyse Mamino​
[....]
During the investigation, Columbia detectives learned that Mamino may have given birth to a baby in September 2007 in Belleville. Police found the bones of another infant in a basement where Mamino lived. According to a release from Belleville police, ” Detectives located the remains of a child in a plastic bag, wrapped in a towel, in a dresser drawer, in the basement of the residence during the execution of the warrant.”

Police say that the baby boy was born alive and died after being put in the plastic bag.

Belleville and Columbia police continued to investigate. New information in the case led Belleville authorities to recently charge Elyse Mamino with one count of first degree murder, and one count of concealment of a homicidal death. Mamino’s bond is set at $1,000,000.

She has been taken from prison in Lincoln, IL and is currently being held in the St. Clair County Jail.
http://fox2now.com/2014/03/28/mothe...y-in-toilet-charged-in-death-of-second-child/

I remember this case. Belleville is just outside of St Louis. It was a big deal for a few days then just seemed to disappear.

Murdering your newborns is NOT birth control you stupid fucking cunt. Get the pill, an IUD, the shot, buy a package of Goddamn condoms. Or here's a novel idea... Stop fucking!

And lots of pics of the baby.

I dont understand for the life of me whats wrong with these people! how there even exists photos of her holding the baby she tried to murder. she is 100% without a doubt a baby killer but they allowed her to hold and know that baby after, and keep her picture posted? good thing she is in jail cause this guy is an idiot and he'd knock her up again so she can go for her third strike.

I'm going to take a second and make a generalized statement about child protection caseworkers. I can only speak for my state but I suspect the politics are the same everywhere.

My future sister in law has been a cps investigator for almost 3 years now. Her co workers have dubbed her the terminator because she does more removals than anybody else. She has a huge heart and before taking the job was naieve to how bad it can be. Her case limit is 12, as of last week she had 22 cases. She works all the time, and barely has the time for herself she needs to take care of her own life.

She is often frustrated at the politics involved. There are so many channels to go through to get things like removals approved or even open an ongoing case at which point it is transfered to a case worker. Not only does she have to go through her office superior but also a worker in Lansing office who can shoot down her recommendations without so much as reading the full file. If it makes it through the Lansing office then it goes in front of a judge(in a removal situation).

As an example, a few months ago she had a case where she wanted a removal of a young child from the home he was in. I don't know details as she obviously can't share those but she insisted there was plenty of evidence to do the removal for the child's safety. Her supervisor approved it, Lansing office shot out down. She fought them to the point she was threatened with suspension for Insubordination. Week later, child ended up in hospital. She was sick over it for weeks!

I'm just trying to point out that while it is sometimes the worker that drops the ball, its not always the case. Sometimes the ball is dropped from higher up. The system is flawed, in a big way.

BELLEVILLE, Ill. (AP) – A southern Illinois woman who tried to drown her newborn daughter in a toilet has pleaded guilty but mentally ill to charges she wrapped her newborn son in a towel and plastic bag and left him in a drawer to die.

Elyse J. Mamino, 30, of Belleville was charged with the boy’s death the day she was paroled from an Illinois prison in 2014 after serving a six-year sentence at the Lincoln Correctional Facility for trying to drown her baby girl in 2008.

On Wednesday, she entered the pleas on counts of involuntary manslaughter and concealment of a homicidal death in the killing of her son, who was born in 2007, the Belleville News-Democrat reported. The former teacher’s aide faces up to 17 years when she is sentenced Aug. 19.

http://stlouis.cbslocal.com/2015/07/02/belleville-woman-pleads-guilty-in-newborn-sons-suffocation/

Sentencing was delayed, apparently. She got 15 years for the baby in the basement.

ST. CLAIR COUNTY • A Belleville woman was sentenced Thursday to 15 years in prison for killing her baby boy by wrapping him in a towel and hiding him in her basement.

Earlier this year, Elyse J. Mamino, 30,pleaded guilty but mentally ill in connection with the death in 2007.

Judge Zina R. Cruse sentenced Mamino to 12 years for involuntary manslaughter and three years for concealment of a homicidal death.

Mamino previously served a six-year prison sentence for trying to drown her newborn baby girl in a toiletduring a party at a home in Columbia, Ill., in November 2008. She pleaded guilty of attempted first-degree murder in October 2009.

The baby survived the drowning attempt and was given the name Victoria.

Back