• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Forensicwx

Final Roll Call 4153. STLCO 10-42 10/13 @ 1519
At first I was just gonna post this for age & mugshot...but her charges are classic. :D

3023tbn.jpg

...arrested a Savannah woman for performing sexual acts on a minor.

On June 19, deputies responded to a home....for a fight in progress. After separating the two female parties, they determined that the altercation began when one female learned that the other female, 33-year-old Amanda Gwaltney, had performed oral sex on a 14-year-old male.

....Criminal Investigations Division responded and was able to corroborate this version of events.

Gwaltney was charged with sodomy, child molestation, and cruelty to children. She was transported to the Bulloch County Jail where she remains without bond.

:hilarious: Yes, I would consider a bj from this woman cruel!

http://m.wtoc.com/wtoc/db_350145/contentdetail.htm?contentguid=asr0qHWC

O...M...G... 33? No way. But the age isn't the only problem with that face...good lord...my balls just deflated.

I hope that kid doesn't go around bragging about his blow job - he'll be laughed out of the county once his friends see that mug.

But this does bring up a question: did she swallow? I mean, she looks like she could down a quart of motor oil without throwing up.

mean, she looks like she could down a quart of motor oil without throwing up.

That is fuckin hilarious :crack:

... and she is o_O:yuck::vomit: good god her face is a felony alone :wtf:
She looks like a chicken head.
I'm sure the kid didn't have crack... maybe :shrug: he did.

Searching on peoplefinders.com, I do find an entry for an Amanda Michelle Gwaltney who lives/has lived in Portal, GA. Portal is in Bulloch County, where this happened. Her age is listed as being...33. Also, there is a mugshot site which shows her middle name to be Michelle (http://arre.st/GA-1001035699 - while her actual pic is not there, the date/crime does match). Further, she was arrested back in 2008 for being disorderly, then age 26; who knows what else I could dig up with more time. I wouldn't put anything past her. Pet owners, lock up your dogs at night lest her pole sniffin' nose goes looking for more easy cock.

So, it does, indeed, appear she is...thirty-fucking-three. Fuck, what will she look like at 60 (if she makes it that long)?

ETA - I have since found additional information showing the pole smoker currently resides in Savannah, which is a different county. Guess she still has ties to Portal, though that bridge has probably now been burned.

Last edited:
She looks like she has no teeth I thought I found her facebook there was a couple pics that looked just like her if you punch her name in on face book it wouldnt let me post it or the picture for some reason but if u check it out u could judge for yourself shes wearing a pink two piece and I swear her face looks the same as hers.

Last edited:
She looks like she has no teeth I thought I found her facebook there was a couple pics that looked just like her if you punch her name in on face book it wouldnt let me post it or the picture for some reason but if u check it out u could judge for yourself shes wearing a pink two piece and I swear her face looks the same as hers.
I'm good. I pass on seeing that face connected to a pink two piece. If I see it I may never look at pink again. It could be traumatizing and detrimental to my psychosis. . . .I Lil mug alert would have been nice fo. ..:shrug:

And y'all think I look bad at 66. I can't imagine how she'll look if she even makes it to 66.
Who among us has ever said you look bad? Who would dare?! Point out the culprit(s) and the Dirty DD Dozen will...um, er...rectify their impudence.

You know you are much beloved here. :)

Who among us has ever said you look bad? Who would dare?! Point out the culprit(s) and the Dirty DD Dozen will...um, er...rectify their impudence.

You know you are much beloved here. :)

It's okay, rod2pop. You'll all catch up to me eventually. I can be the DD crone, lol. Am I the oldest member?

Back