• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Jessiesgirl1108

Chameleon
A mother of seven is accused of severely starving and beating her two young sons, even shooting the boys with a BB gun.The details of the abuse, which came to light last year, were so shocking that Harris County Precinct 4 deputy constables likened the abuse to how prisoners of war are treated.
Sandra Anna Gonzalez is charged with two counts of injury to a child.
An elementary school administrator told investigators she arrived to work around 8 a.m. on Aug. 4, 2014 and saw one of Gonzalez's children sitting on a curb in front of the school. The administrator noticed the child had a bruised and blackened right eye, and he had severe scrapes and scabs on his knees.

The 10-year-old told the administrator that he did not want to go home because his mother was abusing him, according to court documents. School administrators immediately called authorities.
The boy told investigators that his mother was abusing him by "wiping her feet on his and his brother's knees and shooting him with a BB gun."
In addition to the bruises and scrapes on the boy's knees and around his eye, deputies saw numerous scrapes and bruising on the tops of his hands and bruising and swelling on his back.
Investigators had the boy remove his shirt. The boy appeared to be severely malnourished, and investigators said they could clearly see his ribs and spine. Investigators documented that the child looked "like a prisoner of war who had been starved."

Investigators also found similar injuries on the boy's 12-year-old brother. That child was also sent to Texas Children's Hospital for evaluation.
Gonzalez had three girls, ages 5, 10 and 14, but they all appeared to be in good health. It was her boys that she would take her anger out on, investigators say.
The boys told investigators that they were constantly locked in a laundry room and only allowed to eat one bologna sandwich per day while their other siblings were allowed to eat as much as they wanted.

[...]

A physician documented that the boys were suffering from malnutrition, physical abuse, and psychological abuse and neglect.
Children's Protective Services took custody of the children in 2014 after the abuse allegations surfaced. Gonzalez gave birth to another child in February 2015, and CPS took custody of that child as well.
http://www.click2houston.com/news/p...oner-of-war-after-beaten-shot-by-mom/34020250

Wonder if the baby daddy or daddies pissed her off and that's her "issue" with the male children versus the female children?

Like she thinks all males are garbage because of some mistreatment (real or perceived) in her past and treats her sons horrifically because of it.

Just a theory. Not that it matters why, she's still a cunt.

Wonder if the baby daddy or daddies pissed her off and that's her "issue" with the male children versus the female children?

Like she thinks all males are garbage because of some mistreatment (real or perceived) in her past and treats her sons horrifically because of it.

That's my guess. She's lucky the authorities stepped in, the 10 and 12 year old would probably kill her when they a get a bit older (not sure I would blame them either).

Like this cunt needs one more kid. I hope she gets what she deserves.

Thank goodness there are kind, loving women like @lithiumgirl in this world to balance out all the evil.

What does it mean now that she didn't show up to court? What's the next step?
Contempt of court, bench warrant for her arrest issued, revocation of bail.

Sadly though, it all depends on how hard that jurisdiction works, around where I am people have those things issued and the court sits on them for YEARS, they don't actually look for the person to enforce anything.

my first thoughts too....

What pisses me off: the children were removed by cps and RETURNED to this stupid cow. Those boys could have avoided all of this if someone at cps didn't have their head up their ass. :banghead:

Wow...are the two boys back with the mother?? I'll bet she still punishes them...but is more careful not to leave marks. If those boys are with her..they must live in absolute fear. Please tell me she doesn't have her boys. Please!!

Wow...are the two boys back with the mother?? I'll bet she still punishes them...but is more careful not to leave marks. If those boys are with her..they must live in absolute fear. Please tell me she doesn't have her boys. Please!!
No, they had been removed in the past and were returned for further abuse.

This really upsets me. These two boys didn't know love. Didn't know why they were treated so differently from their sisters. The siblings were allowed to gang up and abuse them also. Those dynamics don't change. You can't change evil. You can only hide it better so as not to get caught. One rarely truly knows what goes on behind closed doors. So sad. My heart is breaking for these brothers.

I won't be happy until these poor kiddos are settled in a home where they sleep in real beds, aren't afraid to stay home if they need to, and have the freedom to eat as many damn bologna sandwiches as they can cram into their stomachs.

Poor things. Here's hoping they get all the help they need to recover from what this horrible woman did to them.

Back