• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Mata Hari

Dirty Gutter Bitch
I know "technically" this isn't a crime yet but, I put it here anyway because chances are, it will be. I mean, toddlers don't usually just turn up dead in the woods, right?

SWISSVALE, Pa. --
Allegheny County police were investigating the death of a 2-year-old girl whose body was found in the woods of a Pittsburgh suburb.

The Allegheny County medical examiner's office planned an autopsy on the body of Adrionna Williams on Monday.

The Wilkinsburg girl's body was found just before 8 p.m. Sunday by someone walking their dog in Swissvale, another neighboring suburb.

County police were not immediately releasing other information or commenting on reports that the girl had been reported missing before her body was found.

http://www.wtae.com/news/confirmed-missing-2year-old-found-dead-in-swissvale/33583368

The toddler would have been 3 years old next month. Police said the girl was last seen at around 6:30 p.m. Sunday. After attempting to find her, the child's family called police for help around 7:05 p.m. By about 7:45 p.m., she was found dead in an shallow ravine near Chalmers Street in Swissvale, about 2 1/2 miles from her home.

"A passing citizen walking their dog made the discovery. Obviously the child didn't walk there on her own, she was placed there after her death," said Lt. Andrew Schurman, of Allegheny County Homicide.

"(The pedestrian) saw what she believed to be a leg of, like, a toddler," said Swissvale police Chief Greg Geppert.

Chalmers Street is closed to car traffic but is used by some pedestrians. "The exact location where the child was discovered is a little bit of a gully, so it wouldn't be easy to see the child from the footpath," Schurman said.

Investigators said there's no indication of someone in Wilkinsburg or Swissvale randomly targeting the victim.

"At this point, we don't have any reason to believe that there's a stranger abducting children in that area," Schurman said.

Swissvale police said they saw no obvious signs visible on the body to indicate how the little girl died.

"Nothing noticeably, no trauma or anything like that. A slight abrasion on her face and that was it," said Geppert.

Police are checking to see if security camera recordings caught any clues.

"That's under investigation right now, whether there's cameras in that area," Geppert said.

"We are asking for anyone who heard or saw anything suspicious in that area between 6:30 p.m. and 7:30 p.m. to call the County Police Homicide Unit at 412-473-1300," Sherman said. He said they're particularly interested in anything that may have been seen "either near the Wright Street address or the Chalmers Street location."

Are they implying that the person who found the baby might have been involved ??

The person states they saw what looked like a babies leg and than the cops state it would be hard to see anything from the foot path..

Sorry I don't know how to just quote parts of the article..

Ok am I the only one who knows where the hell my 2 year old is at all times? Even destroying my house I know what room they are in. Come on people stop letting your little babies walk around the damn neighborhood all alone. IT'S NOT FUCKING SAFE!!!!

I wonder if she was abducted and sexually assaulted. She was placed there. The police make it sound like the family is suspect. They don't believe there is a random killer on the loose in the community. I hope to hear more. I got a chill when I read the pedestrian saw a toddler's leg. For some reason it made me think it was an unclothed leg.

Posted on June 15, 2015...

'It's very upsetting to us': Police working to solve death of 2-year-old in Swissvale
The sky was dark and it was just starting to rain when a woman walking her dog Sunday in Swissvale stumbled upon the body of a 2-year-old girl, who appeared to have died elsewhere and had been placed in a wooded area, police said Monday.

Adrionna Williams, who would have turned 3 next month, was about 2 miles from the spot where relatives told Wilkinsburg police they last saw her, an hour and a half before her body was discovered. The family said she had walked away from a home, officials said.

There were no obvious signs of trauma, except for a “brush burn” on her face, said Swissvale police Chief Greg Geppert, who was among the first officers to respond to the area near Chalmers Street, where Adrionna was found dead shortly before 8 p.m. Sunday.

“We're as curious as everybody else to try to get it solved,” Chief Geppert said. “It's very upsetting to us.”

On Monday evening, it remained unclear how the toddler had died. Allegheny County homicide Lt. Andrew Schurman said the medical examiner’s office began an autopsy Monday and expected to continue running tests throughout the week to try to determine the cause and manner of her death. In the interim, he said, detectives are treating the death as a homicide.

“At this point in the investigation we do not believe the child walked to the location where she was discovered,” the lieutenant said in a statement. “We have reason to believe she was placed there after her death. The investigation is ongoing and at this stage we do not believe the child was abducted by a stranger.”

Chief Geppert said Adrionna was found on an embankment near piles of dirt, not far from an apartment complex.

“There’s nothing there as far as a crime scene or anything like that to indicate that she was killed there or anything like that,” he said. “For her to be where she was at, she was absolutely placed there.”

Wilkinsburg police Chief Ophelia Coleman, whose officers took the missing person’s report, declined to comment, referring all questions to Allegheny County police. Chief Geppert said his officers heard a notice on the police scanner asking them to be on the lookout for the girl, whose family reported her missing at 7:05 p.m.

“Their claim is that she walked away from the house,” Chief Geppert said. “That is absolutely being investigated by the county police.”

Adrionna’s family could not be reached Monday.

Just thought I would share my disappointment with everyone..

A link on fb says investigators determine adrionna was placed there.. Leading you to believe once you click on the link you will know who did it... Uugghh nope .. It was just confirming they believe she was placed there after being murdered because ITS TOO FAR FOR HER TO WALK..
Really?!! Great detective work .:sarcasm::mad::rage:..

Last edited:
Another horrid monster who should never have spread her legs. Filthy fucking beast.

"Struggling with the demands of being a single parent..." Really? Was it more than the struggle I'm sure your child endured as you were suffocating her?

Go straight to Hell, you selfish cunt.

http://news.yahoo.com/mom-2-old-found-ravine-charged-killing-her-195856209.html

PITTSBURGH (AP) — The mother of a 2-year-old girl found dead in a ravine has been arrested on charges she asphyxiated the girl after becoming upset that she had to help the toddler clean herself after using the toilet, police said Tuesday.

Adriene Williams, 26, of Wilkinsburg, was arrested on charges of criminal homicide, endangering the welfare of a child, tampering with evidence and abuse of a corpse, Allegheny County police said. Online court records didn't list an attorney for her.

Her toddler, Adrionna, was discovered dead by a dog walker in a neighboring suburb, Swissvale, about 40 minutes after her family reported her missing June 14.
[....]
police charged Williams because items found in her car, and cellphone records and surveillance video, strongly suggest she's the killer.

The complaint also revealed for the first time that the medical examiner determined the girl was asphyxiated, though investigators didn't say specifically how that occurred.

The girl's bare feet gave no indication she had walked to where she was found, about 2 miles from her grandmother' duplex, police said.

The girl was supposed to be staying at her grandmother's while her mother worked the 7 p.m. to midnight shift as a security guard at a low-income apartment complex in Pittsburgh, the complaint said.
[....]
Among other things, police found several colored paper clips near the dead girl's body that were similar to clips later found in Williams' car. Also found in the car were small splotches of mud and Williams' uniform shirt, on which police found the girl's DNA and stains from watermelon — a treat the girl was eating just before her mother left for work.

Police believe Williams left for work about 6:20 p.m. only to have the girl follow her out onto the porch. Nobody else saw what happened after that,
[....]
Police found Williams didn't answer more than 20 calls from the girl's grandmother and cousin and responded to just one of 10 text messages from them during a 40-minute period after the relatives couldn't find the girl.

Surveillance video from various sources, meanwhile, showed Williams' car headed toward the area where the girl's body was later found and not toward her workplace several miles away. Cellphone tower information painted a similar picture, police said.

Williams told police she left her daughter behind as she headed for work, and didn't return home until a text message from her daughter's cousin told her the girl was missing.

What a worthless bitch. Even if your family is giving you hell for having to watch your baby, asking them is a better option than leaving them at home by themselves to get into God knows what. And on top of that, my son is 6 and I still have to help him aim so lemme be the first to tell you, the help don't stop when they are potty trained. Bitch.
She is so useless she should just kill herself and save us the trouble of having to figure out why she is such a selfish bitch.

I read that thread and thought it was different. Sorry, folks!

I usually don't pick up on it on at all..I only did this time because I thought as I was reading it .. How does a mom go from naming a daughter after herself ( mom's name adriene and the daughters is adrionna .) to than murdering her ?? I just can't wrap my brain around any parent killing their kid..anyway that's the only reason I realized it was a DUP... Actually I was a lil happy because it was the 1st time I picked up on it before anyone else... I know I'm sad ..haha..the lil things in life make me happy..<3

What a fucking cunt. 2yr olds are so damn adorable I cannot even imagine a world where I would EVER want to hurt ANY 2yr old, let alone my own daughter!!!

The whole idea that the 2yr old followed her outside only to be murdered breaks my heart even more. I know what it's like when my daughter pisses me off and she's all "momma, don't be mad at me" it's so damn cute I can't stay mad at her and she's 9. At 2 there was absolutely NOTHING she could do to make me mad.

I just don't get why potty training makes some parents so damn angry. I say if it's making you mad, you're doing it wrong. Maybe they're not ready, maybe you're not ready, let them wear pull-ups till they're fucking 16 who cares? I think these parents who get so mad are fucking sociopaths to begin with and somehow piss and shit bring it out in them.

What a fucking cunt. 2yr olds are so damn adorable I cannot even imagine a world where I would EVER want to hurt ANY 2yr old, let alone my own daughter!!!

The whole idea that the 2yr old followed her outside only to be murdered breaks my heart even more. I know what it's like when my daughter pisses me off and she's all "momma, don't be mad at me" it's so damn cute I can't stay mad at her and she's 9. At 2 there was absolutely NOTHING she could do to make me mad.

I just don't get why potty training makes some parents so damn angry. I say if it's making you mad, you're doing it wrong. Maybe they're not ready, maybe you're not ready, let them wear pull-ups till they're fucking 16 who cares? I think these parents who get so mad are fucking sociopaths to begin with and somehow piss and shit bring it out in them.
Exactly.

Ugh. Slut would go insane if she had my baby. She will be four in a few days and is still happily shitting her pants. I cannot get the child to potti train to save my life, I'd I've never even thought of smothering her.

Glad she's so fucking bad at everything she immediately got caught.

Haha .. Your so right... My oldest was between 2 1/2 almost 3 and it felt like I had been potty training forever... With no luck.. So I told him 1 day ..OK I'm done.. If you want to goto college with a diaper.. I got no problem with it.. So I just kinda took a break.. Less than 2 weeks later he followed his dad into the bathroom and wanted to pee like dad ..and from that moment on he was 98 % accident free....sometimes a break exactly what is needed..

Haha .. Your so right... My oldest was between 2 1/2 almost 3 and it felt like I had been potty training forever... With no luck.. So I told him 1 day ..OK I'm done.. If you want to goto college with a diaper.. I got no problem with it.. So I just kinda took a break.. Less than 2 weeks later he followed his dad into the bathroom and wanted to pee like dad ..and from that moment on he was 98 % accident free....sometimes a break exactly what is needed..

WORD....a break or a man...or a brother...I never heard the words "You're not a big boy until you can pee standing up" until I heard my six year old tell his three year old brother that. DONE!

I think these parents who get so mad are fucking sociopaths to begin with and somehow piss and shit bring it out in them.

Sometimes its not the piss and shit, its finances, the cost of diapers, the cost of laundry, poverty. Sad but true. I flipped because my kid shit their diaper...isn't the full story...I flipped because my kid shit their diaper and it was the last one and I didn't have money, and I can't take care of them. All those realizations all at once do things to people. We have to take better care of our people, PAMPERS is the DEVIL...In my mothers day this never would have happened, someone would have bathed the baby..grabbed a rag and some pins and made a fucking diaper.

I have used a towel and a couple of safety pins in a pinch and after that I always made sure I had a few cloth diapers and diaper pins in case we got in a tight spot like that again.

Yeah my youngest was in 1st grade still peeing his pants on occasion, while my older one trained in about 2-3 weeks. All kids are different.

If this bitch didn't want to change a poopy diaper then she should have called grandma and went on her way. No excuse for this, none.

Yesterday.

A Pittsburgh-area woman who wrote on Facebook that “Mommy loves you, my angel” after her 3-year-old daughter was found dead in a ravine was sentenced Tuesday to 20 to 40 years behind bars for killing her.

Adriene Williams, 27, of Wilkinsburg, rejected a plea bargain that would have sent her to prison for 15 to 30 years. She was convicted at trial in August of third-degree murder and other charges in the death of her daughter, Adrionna.

Williams maintained her innocence Tuesday, but the judge was unmoved and handed down the maximum sentence.

“You took a baby out of safety, put her in harm’s way, then suffocated her,” Allegheny County Judge Anthony Mariani told her.

Prosecutors contend Williams asphyxiated Adrionna - they never said where or how - before leaving the girl’s body in a wooded area of Swissvale in June 2015. Williams’ attorney argued the failure to pinpoint exactly where and how the girl died meant Williams shouldn’t be convicted.

But prosecutors said a mountain of circumstantial evidence proved Williams killed he girl.

Surveillance video and cellphone records show Williams drove to and from the area where the girl’s body was found despite claiming she drove to work in a different area while the girl was at her grandmother’s house that day.

Police found several colored paper clips near the girl’s body similar to clips later found in Williams’ car. Also found in the car were small splotches of mud and Williams’ uniform shirt, which was stained with the girl’s DNA and watermelon - a treat the girl was eating just before she was last seen.

Police believe Williams left for work as a security guard only to have the girl follow her out onto the porch. Nobody saw what happened after that, though the girl’s grandmother, aunt and two cousins at the duplex all assumed Williams left for work, police said.

Family members recalled that Williams had seemed to be annoyed that her daughter needed help cleaning herself after using the bathroom shortly before Williams was supposed to leave for work. Prosecutors argued that Williams was overwhelmed being a single parent while working and studying for a criminal justice degree.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/adriene...or-death-of-toddler-adrionna-found-in-ravine/

Family members recalled that Williams had seemed to be annoyed that her daughter needed help cleaning herself after using the bathroom shortly before Williams was supposed to leave for work. Prosecutors argued that Williams was overwhelmed being a single parent while working and studying for a criminal justice degree.

She'll have plenty of time to finish that degree in prison, now.

1592539305850.png

The father of 3-year old homicide victim Adrionna Williams-Crosby says he forgives the mother of his child, Adrienne Williams, who is charged with killing their child. He says he hopes she turns to God for forgiveness.

Jarren Crosby was in jail awaiting trial when his daughter was killed. He was stunned when told that Adrionna was the child whose body was discovered dumped in Swissvale.

"That's your daughter on the news," he said he was told by phone by a friend.

"I felt like somebody punched me in my chest. I was devastated," Crosby said.

He's also wounded to know that the mother of his child is charged with killing their toddler.

"I was hurt, because I thought, 'Not my own child's mother.' I don't understand. What could a 3-year-old have done to make her own mother do something like that? I believe that there's more to the story than what's known," he said.

Crosby spoke about how he nurtured little Adrionna before he went to jail and wanted to return to her life after his release.

"I wanted her to excel past me and her mother," Crosby said.

He said he had urged Williams to confide in him and write letters about her stresses over raising Adrionna until he could be free and join in parenting.

"I believe if it was her, she must have lost her mental stability and blacked out and then was in denial after about it," he said

He was troubled by Williams public silence during an appearance at a vigil for Adrionna in the weeks prior to her arrest.

"I told her over the phone when I talked to her in jail, 'Adrienne, you have things that make you seem guilty and suspicious, and you're not doing nothing to clean your name,'" Crosby said.

The father's concerns continued to grow.

"I never, not once, heard her say, 'I want justice for my child.' To me, that raised suspicion. And I thought in jail, 'That's because the justice is against you,'" Crosby said.

"Did you ask her, 'Did you do it?' Mayo asked Crosby.

"Yes, and she tried to deny it, but it wasn't like real convincing," Crosby said.

He said Williams was a good mother to Adrionna, but he believes something made the mother act irrationally -- and not like the woman with whom he had grown up and shared a child.

Crosby said Friday he is mailing a letter to Adrienne Williams with a personal message.

"'I forgive you.' I had to go to my cell and pray about it and everything. I told her I forgive her in the letter. 'But my forgiveness is not the forgiveness you need. You need to repent and ask God for forgiveness. He is a forgiving God,'" Crosby said.

Dear ol dad what did this little girl do to make you a complete failure at staying out of jail to protect her.

Now you have no baggage a baby mama or child when you get out- you need to be asking your deceased child for forgiveness.

Last edited:
Back