• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sue sue

Take 6
6548D406-32C7-4A40-9E0D-1C76A22755D3_zpszudf6uhe.jpg

[

A Mobile home fire had
Isiah Francis, 10, calling 911 then he ran into the home and helped two young children escape the burning structure. His friend, Jeremiah Grimes, 11, ran in to the home afterward to help Francis.

Firefighters arrived and rescued two more children who were still inside the home.

"I was in the place first trying to get those little kids out to save their lives," Francis said. "I was nervous because there was so much smoke. It was hard for me to see and all that."

"I took the infant, he took the older one and we ran back to his house," Grimes said.

Fire officials said its believed the fire started in the kitchen, but the cause has not been determined.

"We always try to teach our kids to dial 911. He definitely went above and beyond in risking his life to go in and save those kids," a fire official said.

Two of the victims were taken to Arnold Palmer Hospital in Orlando. There is no word on their ages or current conditions.

"That's what any one person would have done to like kids in danger, you just help them," Grimes said.

Residents and family members told Channel 9 that they were grateful for the boys and their actions.

"Ten years old to do that, know that already. He's got a great future ahead of him," Francis' uncle said.

"It feels good. It feels really good," Francis said.

The state fire marshal is investigating the cause of the fire.

data
/QUOTE]

http://m.wftv.com/news/news/local/occupants-evacuated-orange-county-motel-fire/nmdnC/

Awesome job boys! I really want to buy them some ice cream. I do have one question though... who did these babies belong to and where were they when this was going down??!? The fire started in the kitchen, so one would assume that someone was cooking. How does the neighbor kid have time to go in and rescue your babies, but you can't get from the kitchen to the bedroom in time? My hinky meter is beeping...:shrug:

Where were the parents when this fire broke out...that two neighborhood boys had to run in to save the kids?? Does anyone know further info?

Ok, please don't get me wrong, the boys did a commendable thing.... but....

NEVER EVER EVER EVER GO INTO A BURNING STRUCTURE FOR ANY REASON EVER. Oh my fucking god. This could have turned out waaaay worse. Where the hell were he adults!?

Omg. These boys are amazing and I got the chills thinking about those boys doing this. Some adults would not have done this but these little guys stepped up.
I'm with everyone else just where the hell was the parents?

Back