• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Jessiesgirl1108

Chameleon
The unhinged 20-year-old mom who terrorized her child’s father by sending sick photos of their infant with a knife to his throat also photographed a blood-soaked blanket and claimed to have killed him, court records revealed.
Alexis Jabbour posted an Instagram photo on Wednesday of 7-month-old Nathaniel with a knife at his tiny neck and ominous text: “Bye Nathaniel. You lied to me. You said you cared.”
Next was an image of a bloodied blanket and a child’s body part with a caption claiming he was “bleeding out,” according to her criminal complaint.
Her photo stunt was followed by a deranged claim that she wanted his help disposing of the little body.
"I need to get rid of it," the twisted mother allegedly wrote to ex-boyfriend Jose Zambrano via Whatsapp in a series of unsettling texts from various numbers. "Do you want the body? I'm being serious. Please let me know.”
Jabbour, who never actually hurt Nathaniel, was charged with reckless endangerment, endangering the welfare of a child and disorderly conduct and was ordered held on $5,000 bail at her arraignment in Bronx Criminal Court early Friday morning.

[...]
http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/nyc-crime/mom-sick-photos-baby-claimed-killed-article-1.2280509

What a self-absorbed, ridiculous cunt. "You said you cared", get over yourself bitch.

She should be able to be charged with terrorism or something like that, she terrorized the ex, that's horrific. I cannot imagine what was going through his head as he was seeing all that shit.

Gee, I can't imagine why he would have wanted to get away from her.
She seems like a great catch!
So maternal, and even-tempered.

I'm sure this little one is going to grow up just fine with this nutcase as his mother. Poor bastid doesn't have a chance...

This woman is deranged. Any one that is that much of a twisted control freak..we will be hearing about again. I hope dad gets the baby and she doesn't get any visitation. Although this may have been received as just a way to get to the dad...I do believe that one of these times...her anger towards that father and his boy would cause her to kill the baby to hurt the father the most.

Think that's her real eye color? Or contacts? Most of the colored blue contacts I've seen people wear are a deeper blue and obviously fake. Maybe they're making them more realistic these days.
Oh, good lord...I just saw her pic...that is some scarrrry shit! If I saw somebody looking at me like that, I would fucking go hide. There's definitely something amiss in that mind. Whoa.

I feel that making up stories about something happening to your child is bad ju ju. From that look I'd say she's probably sister of that bitch at Home Depot who will rip your heart out.

Psycho Bitch! Now the guy knows he was right to get away from her. Feel sorry for the baby though, what hells he'll endure at her hands if dad or the state don't intervene Now!!

Fuckity fuck FUCK! Something in that head of her's is as off as that bun. Crazy eyes much? (Shudder)

Back