• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
Why does EVERYTHING have to be a call the cops situation... I would have just walked over and told them their are children here to please stop the show .. Most people would have listened ..cop's don't need to always be involved..
People told them children could see and they just carried on. I would've sent the kids away up the beach with their dad and sat myself down to enjoy the free show :popcorn:lol.

and if all else failed, you have a whole ocean there, throw some water on the nasty dogs.

This is exactly what my Mom used to do to my older brothers when they got to fighting...she never had a whole ocean at her disposal but she did alright with a bucket or the hose. And it made me and my younger brother smarter ... we never got the hose or the bucket, we got off the school bus and called a truce, walked into the house like we loved each other every time.

Back