• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
Not Maggie. She is alive. Apparently.

http://ireport.cnn.com/docs/DOC-1254891

Samantha Evette Brown
17 mins
I finally got a number from her father's brother it was a Mexico number we talked to Maggie and he father's mother thank God she is not that lil girl found but prayers for that beautiful little girl that someone finds out who she is soon my next steps will be going to Mexico to get my child

Maggies precious face has been seen throughout Facebook ,associated with the little girl found deceased on Deer Island in Massachussetts. Although not ruled out -Police are stating, it is very unlikely that the little girl is Maggie. This is a terrible time for her Mom Samantha Evette Brown .Please hold the family in your hearts and prayers at this time.

Yeah those damn pics look too fucking alike for me to by it's def not her.

Shitty situation either way though. That mom seems to have a screw loose, very odd behavior.

That would NOT be enough for me. DNA test please.

I'm not wanting to sound mean ..but that mom just made that find my daughter fb account when the rumours started going viral about the child looking like her daughter.. She admitted she went to see the dad in another state when the child was 10 months old and than left her there .. These are not the actions of a mom WHO WANTS to raise their child..
I would bet she has never REALLY tried to get her child back...she has always kinda knew where her child was, she even states for a awhile the dads sister was posting pictures...we see it all the time here... Women having babies and dumping them with whoever will raise them...
Think about it, within a week of the girls going viral because they look alike ..the mom is able to locate and talk to the child..she really always had a idea,she just never cared to get the child back.. The find my daughter fb is a mom finding her self in the spot light enjoying the attention..jmo

Here is the perspective of the stir through the forensic artist that is responsible for creating a picture of this baby girl. I would think that this job is really heartbreaking probably really tough.

[
As for Baby Doe, Suffolk County District Attorney Daniel Conley has urged the girl’s parents or family members to come forward:

“Please step forward, clear your conscience and help us identify this young child,” he said.
/QUOTE]

http://www.liftbump.com/2015/07/699...e=facebook&utm_medium=Partners&utm_term=PRM14

Here is the perspective of the stir through the forensic artist that is responsible for creating a picture of this baby girl. I would think that this job is really heartbreaking probably really tough.

I did wonder how they artist coped with having to study a photo of a murdered child - thanks for posting that as it throws light on a difficult and sensitive task. That artist did a great service for Baby Doe and I'm praying it helps solve the case.

Sometimes I get to a dark place when thinking about how we fail children in this country. So many innumerable failures in fact that perpetrators who harm children don't even weigh punishment for their acts. Sadly, children have much to fear thanks to what is basically a revolving door justice system even if law enforcement catch the perpetrator. In and out justice.

I'm stunned that this little girl has still not been identified. She is such a beautiful child.

Dozens of people attended a candlelight vigil Saturday night in honor of the little girl at the center of the mysterious "Baby Doe" case.

The vigil was held on Deer Island, where the unidentified toddler's body was found last month. This case has upset Debbie Larson so much that she organized the vigil.

“It was heart breaking. I cannot believe anybody would do this to a child," she said.

State Police were pleased with the plans and hoped the vigil will keep Baby Doe on the top of people's minds. Even though her photo has reached over 50 million people online, no one has come forward with any information about her.
http://www.wpxi.com/news/news/national/vigil-held-baby-doe-deer-island/nm6qx/

-- The little Baby Doe who was found this summer on Deer Island did not have any toxins or chemicals in her body.

Toxicology tests, so far, have not shown any signs of chemicals or other toxins in her body that would have lead to her death, officials say.

The child's remains and some of her belongings were found in a trash bag on Deer Island in late June and her identity is still a mystery.

/QUOTE]http://www.myfoxboston.com/story/29711060/toxicology-tests-on-baby-doe-show-no-signs-of-chemicals

[
SANFORD, Maine -
Sanford police detectives said they investigated a tip involving the 4-year-old girl found dead on Deer Island in June.

Detective Chad Allen said a person came forward Thursday about a possible likeness between Baby Doe and a girl found in family photographs that were in a used book.

The citizen had purchased the book in the Sanford area, and one of the photos in the book depicted a child resembling the composite sketch of Baby Doe, police said.

Friday, detectives said the mother of the child in the photo contacted police, saying she was the mother of the girl in the found photo, that her daughter was alive and that the photo was 14 years old.

Police have determined there is no relation.

Anyone with information as to who Baby Doe may be can text a tip with the keyword GIRL to 68283. [ Qoute]

http://m.wcvb.com/news/possible-baby-doe-connection-investigated-in-maine/34606036
/QUOTE]

I had hoped that someone would come forward after the digital reconstruction of Baby Doe was released to the public. To abandon a child's remains in a garbage bag as if they were just common trash is an abominable and depraved act of a dark heart. Sadly, Baby Doe remains unidentified but someone knows the exact day, hour and minute they bagged her up and she began her journey to the shore of Deer Island. May they not know a moments peace until they own what they have done.

Who sells a photo album with pics of their child still in it?? Wtf?? Are they sure that mother didn't have another child after the first?? Are the sure that photo is as old as she claims?? I wonder if investigators got DNA sample from her anyway. . . . I hope so. Just to be sure. I wouldn't put this kind of shit past anyone anymore. Sad. But true. . . .

Who sells a photo album with pics of their child still in it?? Wtf?? Are they sure that mother didn't have another child after the first?? Are the sure that photo is as old as she claims?? I wonder if investigators got DNA sample from her anyway. . . . I hope so. Just to be sure. I wouldn't put this kind of shit past anyone anymore. Sad. But true. . . .

It wasn't a photo album. It was a used book. Like a novel or a gardening manual or something. People often use photos as bookmarks with no intention of leaving them in the book. But sometimes they do get left inside, and the book eventually makes its way to a thrift store or yard sale. Ask any used book collector or dealer, and you will hear some fascinating stories about the things they have found in old books.

It wasn't a photo album. It was a used book. Like a novel or a gardening manual or something. People often use photos as bookmarks with no intention of leaving them in the book. But sometimes they do get left inside, and the book eventually makes its way to a thrift store or yard sale. Ask any used book collector or dealer, and you will hear some fascinating stories about the things they have found in old books.
Thanks for clearing that up. I get it now. Lol. My bad. I wonder what book it was......hoping it wasn't a murder mystery....Js. Ha

BOSTON (MyFoxBoston.com) - A new analysis of the pollen on Baby Doe's clothing indicates that the unknown child was likely from the Boston area.

The body, believed to be a 4-year-old girl, was found on Deer Island by a woman walking her dog on June 25.

"Experts who analyzed pollen found on the little girl’s belongings offered an opinion that it came from trees in the greater Boston area, suggesting that she herself was from the area," a spokesmen for the Suffolk County District Attorney said.

Since the body was discovered police have received thousands of tips with possible identities, but so far no have there have been no matches.

Investigators also posted billboards across the state asking for tips to help identify her.

Anyone with information on the girl’s identity may text the word GIRL followed by their tip to the number 67283. The text-a-tip line is completely anonymous and does not provide authorities with any information about the tipster. A phone line is also available at 617-396-5655. All tips will go directly to the Suffolk County State Police Detective Unit, which is investigating the little girl’s death.

http://www.myfoxboston.com/story/29...oes-clothes-indicate-she-was-from-boston-area

It so sad this little angel still doesn't have an ID yet. Watch it be another case of DCF didn't know where she was for 9 months.

Not only sad Sue sue, incredible that as much media attention this case has received that this poor babe has not been identified yet. Under what circumstances did this child live to reach four years of age and no one notices her absence? There one day and then vanished to be seen no more by neighbors, a babysitter, extended family or ANYBODY? I hope in the end someone steps out of the shadows and names this precious little girl found abandoned in a trash bag on the shore of Deer Island. I will repeat myself, I hope that whoever is responsible for her being found there on the shore never knows a moments peace and fears the day she is named.<3

Main reason I keep looking to see if she's been identified, and I want who's responsible to PAY!

Back