• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Oberle

Trusted Member
I feel sorry for the non-intoxicated driver who accidentally hit the woman and killed her. Suicide by traffic sucks. If you're going to kill yourself, please leave the rest of us out of it!

A woman in Houston got mowed down and killed early Saturday when she tried to pull her boyfriend to safety from his apparent suicide attempt in the middle of a four-lane road, according to reports.

An oncoming car struck the woman, who has not been identified, at around 12:30 a.m. on the 14000 block of Almeda Rd., which is near the Sam Houston Tollway in the southeastern section of the city, officials in the Harris County Sheriff’s Office told KPRC-TV.

Emergency personnel pronounced the woman dead on the scene. Her boyfriend, who had been drinking at an area bar before he lay down in the street, is now in custody for a mental evaluation, according to police reports cited by the Houston Chronicle. Investigators believe he may have been trying to kill himself.

The driver of the car that rammed into her as she tried to move the man out of harm’s way has not been charged in the incident and was not intoxicated, officials in the sheriff’s office told the local newspaper.

Police say a woman in Houston was struck and killed in oncoming traffic early Saturday when she tried to pull her apparently suicidal boyfriend out of the middle of a four-lane road in the southeastern section of the city.

Police declined to release the woman’s identity until her family could be notified.​

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/woman-killed-save-suicidal-boyfriend-reports-article-1.2281877

This certainly sucks for everybody involved, including the loser boyfriend because I'm sure he wasn't really "suicidal," but just all drunk and being a melodramatic loser.

Now he really has a sad story to tell, as well as to continue to be a fucking drunken loser.

I feel sorry for the non-intoxicated driver who accidentally hit the woman and killed her. Suicide by traffic sucks. If you're going to kill yourself, please leave the rest of us out of it!
Exactly.
While I feel extreme sadness when I think about how tortured and unhappy one must be to off themselves. I also feel its a personal choice and the act should be done in private.
Don't make your loved ones watch, don't make it a *good bye cruel world* statement. Just go off into the woods and get er done.

This certainly sucks for everybody involved, including the loser boyfriend because I'm sure he wasn't really "suicidal," but just all drunk and being a melodramatic loser.

Now he really has a sad story to tell, as well as to continue to be a fucking drunken loser.

Couldn't have said it better myself.

Latest posts

Back