• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Forensicwx

Final Roll Call 4153. STLCO 10-42 10/13 @ 1519
A 13-year-old boy has been charged with three counts of first-degree rape after deputies said he attacked a 7-year-old girl on a Chimacum school bus.

The Chimacum Middle School student is scheduled for his first court appearance at 9 a.m. July 15 in juvenile court at the Jefferson County Courthouse, at 1820 Jefferson St., in Port Townsend.

Prosecuting Attorney Michael Haas said the maximum sentence for the three counts is 108 weeks — or two years and a month — in a juvenile facility.

The judge has the discretion to reduce the sentence or impose other options such as therapy or non-jail rehabilitation.

“In the prosecution we also need to consider the rights of others, any other kids who could be subject to future violations by this person.”

A probable cause statement filed in court told of a series of non-consensual sexual acts that included intercourse that occurred at different times.

The dates of the alleged assaults have not been determined.

An investigation determined a series of dates where the two rode the bus together from Sept. 3, 2014 to Feb. 25, 2015.

The alleged assault was reported after the girl was taken to a physician by her aunt, who serves as her guardian, after the girl disclosed what had happened to her, Haas said.

Coincidental to the release of material from the Sheriff's Office, the girl's aunt appeared on a KING-TV report, where she was identified as “Rose” to protect the identity of the child. Her face was blurred.

Rose said that she no longer allows the girl to take the bus to school, instead driving her every day.

The boy was expelled from school and was released to his family pending the trial, according to court documents.

http://www.peninsuladailynews.com/article/20150702/NEWS/307029981

"I'm angry, I'm confused I feel upset for my niece," said Rose, who found out about the alleged assault after her niece came home from school bleeding.

"When we got to the doctor I found out," Rose said. "I'm still trying to wrap my head around it."

Somehow no one noticed the assault, not other students and not the bus driver responsible for the girl's safety.

http://www.king5.com/story/news/local/2015/06/02/school-bus-assault/28335651/

Dude, I just moved from Port Townsend! Chimacum schools don't fuck around when students do fucked up shit. I'm glad they are taking this seriously. I think his age is the only reason no one has done anything, the area is very close knit, some families going back several generations.

This just pisses me off to my highest point of pistivity! I just believe there would have been signs of his being capable of this before this happened! At 13 is the time to PARENT your kids too not just when they're under stay at home alone age! Mine are 20 and 27 and I am STILL parenting! As well as everyone else's 20 yr olds! Its just a different kind of parenting! Pay attention! They are reaching puberty! Talk to them dammit!

Dude, I just moved from Port Townsend! Chimacum schools don't fuck around when students do fucked up shit. I'm glad they are taking this seriously. I think his age is the only reason no one has done anything, the area is very close knit, some families going back several generations.
You're glad they're taking it seriously?
Why in hell would rape not be taken seriously

I'd be certifiably insane if someone did that to my seven year old baby! Insane enough that the thirteen year old in question would be a smear on the road after I ran his ass over... just sayin'...

Glad to see your murderous criminal instinct is non-prejudice to children, too. You sick fuck. You blame the child for his lack of proper parenting? And before you even reply answer me this.

Give me ONE reason why this is ANYONE ELSES FAULT, BESIDES the parents. Basically I'm telling you to give me a reason why ANYONE ELSE including the parties involved would be to blame BESIDES The parents. One reason why anyone else is at fault.

Last edited:
Glad to see your murderous criminal instinct is non-prejudice to children, too. You sick fuck. You blame the child for his lack of proper parenting? And before you even reply answer me this.

Give me ONE reason why this is ANYONE ELSES FAULT, BESIDES the parents. Basically I'm telling you to give me a reason why ANYONE ELSE including the parties involved would be to blame BESIDES The parents. One reason why anyone else is at fault.
Forgot you make stupid statements to get a reaction because you're in desperate need of attention

Forgot you make stupid statements to get a reaction because you're in desperate need of attention
Give me. One reason. Why the child is to blame. How is this is ANY way not the parents fault for not properly raising their son? I'm not just "saying stupid shit for attention". I'm making solid points. Children don't just DO this shit. Someone has to be TEACHING THEM this, or they are being exposed to it at too young of an age. Either way, the child is not being raised correctly in either case. this thirteen year old is NOT to blame for his actions. How DARE you imply he is?

I'm glad tey are taking it seriously because, duh. Do you have any idea how many cases of child on child sexual abuse or bus incedents between children are just swept under the rug? Or how often they get downplayed?

Give me. One reason. Why the child is to blame. How is this is ANY way not the parents fault for not properly raising their son? I'm not just "saying stupid shit for attention". I'm making solid points. Children don't just DO this shit. Someone has to be TEACHING THEM this, or they are being exposed to it at too young of an age. Either way, the child is not being raised correctly in either case. this thirteen year old is NOT to blame for his actions. How DARE you imply he is?

Come on...at thirteen a kid has drives...he thought it would feel good to stick his penis in a seven year old and so he did it. He knew it was wrong...and it was all him. You can tell by the way the seven year old is his victim instead of the ever willing school bus slut. Not saying parents shouldn't be held accountable...just saying...seven year olds shouldn't come home from school bloody because some kid who did so, know better, scratched her all up with his filthy fingernails, dick and the zipper on his pants.

Last edited:

Are you a Duggar fan by chance?

Come on...at thirteen a kid has drives...he thought it would feel good to stick his penis in a seven year old and so he did it. He knew it was wrong...and it was all him. You can tell by the way the seven year old is his victim instead of the ever willing school bus slut. Not saying parents shouldn't be held accountable...just saying...seven year olds shouldn't come home from school bloody because some kid who did so, know better, scratched her all up with his filthy fingernails, dick and the zipper on his pants.
In absolutely no way did he know better if he was willing to do it at that age. That logic applies to adults who have been alive long enough to be held accountable for their decisions but this poor child was not raised properly or he wouldn't have done it. if he DID truly know better, he wouldn't do it, is my point. The parents should be held for irresponsibility.

In absolutely no way did he know better if he was willing to do it at that age. That logic applies to adults who have been alive long enough to be held accountable for their decisions but this poor child was not raised properly or he wouldn't have done it. if he DID truly know better, he wouldn't do it, is my point. The parents should be held for irresponsibility.

The kid knew better...if he hadn't and it was just a game, the whole fucking bus would have wanted a turn too...but it wasn't like that...it was a secret, and you have secrets when you want to hide something because you know its wrong...I still agree there is a lot of lazy parents out there.

The kid knew better...if he hadn't and it was just a game, the whole fucking bus would have wanted a turn too...but it wasn't like that...it was a secret, and you have secrets when you want to hide something because you know its wrong...I still agree there is a lot of lazy parents out there. Obviously the victim had an attentive Aunt and is apparently better supported than the 13 year old...had a chance to tell and did. knows right from wrong.

You mean I need to go tell my 13 year old son that it's a bad thing to fuck second graders, or he may do it?

Good to know. Damn, parenting is hard!

I believe he did know it was wrong but I know he never imagined the consequences.. Nor do I believe he has any concept of the damage this caused to his victim. Parents have got to do better!

It's your fault if you raise a rapist.

Do you have mommy issues?

It wouldn't be my fault if he couldn't control himself despite my attempt to raise a productive citizen. It would be my fault if I knew what he was thinking or doing, and didn't get him help. Not everything can be traced back to bad parenting.

I believe he did know it was wrong but I know he never imagined the consequences.. Nor do I believe he has any concept of the damage this caused to his victim. Parents have got to do better!

nice.

Do you have mommy issues?

It wouldn't be my fault if he couldn't control himself despite my attempt to raise a productive citizen. It would be my fault if I knew what he was thinking or doing, and didn't get him help. Not everything can be traced back to bad parenting.

Your child your responsibility your fault. Your child is your responsibility and if he while still an actual child (13-) goes out and rapes a younger child you are fully at fault for not making him fully aware of the punishments and effects of his actions. If he is not smart enough to not know better and not do it by that age, the parents did not do their job. If your thirteen year old is a rapist, you are to blame 100% fully for not keeping a better eye on him. But please by all means come up with excuses in your head that make you feel secure by letting you think even if your kidfucks up theres nothing you could have done. By all means. Don't take any responsibility, nitwit. If however your seventeen year old son goes out and rapes someone, then he's old enough to be responsible for his actions. If your kid goes out and smashes peoples windows, who has to pay for it? you or the child? Why you? Because you're responsible for your sons actions in the eyes of the law and rightfully so. If your child is a vandal at a young age it's because you did not teach him how to respect others properly. If he is a thief, you did not teach him value. If he is a rapist, you did not make him understand something properly about the subject. YOU are fully 100% responsible for your childs behavior. Don't make excuses. Hopefully you are a better parent than that, however. But you sound like you're afraid to own up to your mistakes.

Last edited:
Nailed it! It's like a big angry storm cloud blew into the thread each time. Why can't we have respectful discussion instead of aggression? You might actually learn something.

Come on...at thirteen a kid has drives...he thought it would feel good to stick his penis in a seven year old and so he did it. He knew it was wrong...and it was all him.

I agree. It's not that the parents shouldn't be held accountable to an extent, and yes it's even likely that maybe they're scumbags who imparted this behavior in their son thru abuse, enabling, or whatever. BUT... I can personally attest to having known people (and have heard of many others) who had incredible, loving, responsible parents and completely normal, mentally healthy siblings, yet one child was just a completely rotten egg. No explanation. Some kids just come thru really twisted and that's a fact. Not saying that's necessarily the case here, but to say it's absolutely 100% the parent's fault and that the little perv has no accountability is completely illogical.

Are you a Duggar fan by chance?

what's a dugger

HAHAHA! Awesome.

...if he DID truly know better, he wouldn't do it, is my point. The parents should be held for irresponsibility.

Seriously? o_O So by that logic you could also say that no rapist, murderer or abuser has ever had any idea that what they are doing is wrong or they wouldn't have done it. *blink blink* Riiiight. Because that's why they try to cover up their crimes.

And if you're about to say that most of those examples are adults, then YOU explain to US why even a little kid will try to be sneaky and covert about innocent mischief (scraping their veggies into the trash while mom isn't looking, covering a scuff they put on the table, lying to not get in trouble). They know it's wrong or they wouldn't try to avoid consequences. Or are you saying they don't know what's right/wrong (or at least ACCEPTABLE) either and that means their parents failed them too? I think that's a little naive. If even very young children have a basic sense of boundaries, then a 13 year old sure as hell knows that's not ok. He just doesn't give a shit.

nice.

Your child your responsibility your fault. Your child is your responsibility and if he while still an actual child (13-) goes out and rapes a younger child you are fully at fault for not making him fully aware of the punishments and effects of his actions. If he is not smart enough to not know better and not do it by that age, the parents did not do their job. If your thirteen year old is a rapist, you are to blame 100% fully for not keeping a better eye on him. But please by all means come up with excuses in your head that make you feel secure by letting you think even if your kidfucks up theres nothing you could have done. By all means. Don't take any responsibility, nitwit. If however your seventeen year old son goes out and rapes someone, then he's old enough to be responsible for his actions. If your kid goes out and smashes peoples windows, who has to pay for it? you or the child? Why you? Because you're responsible for your sons actions in the eyes of the law and rightfully so. If your child is a vandal at a young age it's because you did not teach him how to respect others properly. If he is a thief, you did not teach him value. If he is a rapist, you did not make him understand something properly about the subject. YOU are fully 100% responsible for your childs behavior. Don't make excuses. Hopefully you are a better parent than that, however. But you sound like you're afraid to own up to your mistakes.

You're not wrong in that too many parents ignore bad behaviour or are otherwise selfish or cowards and not stepping the fuck up...but you're not right about this kid not knowing the difference between right and wrong.

nice.

What? I'm being completly hypothetical here. My mistakes? What if I did do all that and he still raped a child? Would I still be a bad mommy?? And a better eye on him? The kid was on the school bus. Did your mom sit with you on the bus and walk you into school everyday?

You're a guy. At 13 did your mom have to tell you that it wasn't a good thing to fuck a prepubescent child? Or did you just kinda know that was a no no?

It's your fault if you raise a rapist.

Remember Steven Stayner .... That family...one of their kids gets kidnapped. Devastating...but the other brother decided for himself that that would never happen to him...he would never be preyed upon...he became a predator...serial killer. Now tell me...is that the parents fault?

What? I'm being completly hypothetical here. My mistakes? What if I did do all that and he still raped a child? Would I still be a bad mommy?? And a better eye on him? The kid was on the school bus. Did your mom sit with you on the bus and walk you into school everyday?

You're a guy. At 13 did your mom have to tell you that it wasn't a good thing to fuck a prepubescent child? Or did you just kinda know that was a no no?
I was responding to a hypothetical hypothetically in a hypothetical way. I was driven to school and my parents raised me to know better than to do something vile. It wasn't about being a rapist it was about respecting others and not hurting another person unless it was in self defense. They made it painfully clear how much it hurt to be assaulted. That was enough for me. Clearly those parents did not do a very good job of bringing that point home.

All I'm saying is, if a person like me with Kanner's syndrome can learn to feel because of correct parental guidance and response, that kid should have been able to control himself with the same amount of dedicated parenting.

Last edited:
Remember Steven Stayner .... That family...one of their kids gets kidnapped. Devastating...but the other brother decided for himself that that would never happen to him...he would never be preyed upon...he became a predator...serial killer. Now tell me...is that the parents fault?
That.. I have no response to. Clearly losing his brother was VERY traumatic, and it effected him on such a deep level that nobody could have done anything about it. It was not the parents fault that he even in his later teenage years let something rule his life. that was personal weakness. That was an unpredictable, uncontrollable side-effect from losing a loved one. That is sort of a blind spot to what I said before, and is something best discussed in another topic entirely. It was nobodys fault the brother got kidnapped but the kidnappers. It was the boys fault for letting it get to him so much, but if he let it get to him so much that it twisted his mind, he would be innocent by veto of insanity in the eyes of moral law... That's a sad story.

That.. I have no response to. Clearly losing his brother was VERY traumatic, and it effected him on such a deep level that nobody could have done anything about it. It was not the parents fault that he even in his later teenage years let something rule his life. that was personal weakness. That was an unpredictable, uncontrollable side-effect from losing a loved one. That is sort of a blind spot to what I said before, and is something best discussed in another topic entirely. It was nobodys fault the brother got kidnapped but the kidnappers. It was the boys fault for letting it get to him so much, but if he let it get to him so much that it twisted his mind, he would be innocent by veto of insanity in the eyes of moral law... That's a sad story.

Wow....you're human after all! And at the end of the day in the Stayner household, all were innocent and it was Kenneth Parnell's Mother's fault.....AGREE! High five!

You're not wrong in that too many parents ignore bad behaviour or are otherwise selfish or cowards and not stepping the fuck up...but you're not right about this kid not knowing the difference between right and wrong.
Exactly! Well said.

Your child is your responsibility and if he while still an actual child (13-) goes out and rapes a younger child you are fully at fault for not making him fully aware of the punishments and effects of his actions.

Ok, woah, let's back up here and review that logic, mmmkay? Please explain what the magical cut off age is where parents suddenly no longer shoulder the blame? 14? 16? I know you used 17 earlier as an example of autonomy, but why 17? To refresh your memory:

If however your seventeen year old son goes out and rapes someone, then he's old enough to be responsible for his actions.

Well, ok, that still isn't technically an adult either. If this is your logic, why EVER not blame the parents? If it was their fault for not raising them to know better in the first place, then that would only carry on into adulthood and still be their fault. You said it yourself...

If he is not smart enough to not know better and not do it by that age, the parents did not do their job.

I also wanted to address this:

By all means. Don't take any responsibility, nitwit.

Ok charm blossom, listen up. Clearly respecting other's opinions is not your strong suit, but it takes away credibility from your point when you fall back on childish insults and frankly, it makes you sound desperate. @Nell is most certainly NOT a nitwit. I could easily call your argument's lack of balance and logic dumb, stupid, ignorant, or ass-backwards, but I chose more polite terms out of respect. The only thing nitwit-ish about any of us is that we're still trying to get you to see your lack of objectivity.

If your kid goes out and smashes peoples windows, who has to pay for it? you or the child? Why you? Because you're responsible for your sons actions in the eyes of the law and rightfully so.

Ummm... yeah that, and because, you know, he doesn't have a JOB. :facepalm:

Don't make excuses. Hopefully you are a better parent than that, however. But you sound like you're afraid to own up to your mistakes.

You do see the irony here, right?

Well, thanks for coming by the sandbox to play. Toodles! ;)

Back