• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
I haven't gotten around to reply on every quote yet, because there is so many. But it doesn't matter to me what everyone thinks as long as I know the truth and like I said what goes around comes around. Goodbye. Think what you want.
And yet you're so very specific in what you avoid addressing.

And now you're hair-flipping before you ever have to.

Convenient.

Why would a trial have been so much worse for his kids? Why is he OK with his kids being cared for by a woman he doesn't think is a fit parent?

I don't really care what all of you believe or say. The truth will come out and what goes around comes around.

And we dont really care what you believe or say, unless you bring proof of your nonsense... but telling you how gross you are, is fun. Maybe, we can help you realize just how silly it is to believe his lies.

Cuz i find it hilarious that you believe he isnt a cho mo- but would rather serve time and be labeled as one for life, than spare his kids the trial...
He spared his kids the trial, hoping more gross disgusting details dont emerge.

Oh dear Lord. Please bless the naive, and the ignorant.

I don't really care what all of you believe or say. The truth will come out and what goes around comes around.

Except that you do care what we believe, because you came into our place and told us we're all wrong and made a pathetic attempt to "set the record straight".

If your pervert chomo relative gave a damn about his kids, he would fight to clear his name, so he could continue to be a good dad. Not ruin the rest of his life by becoming an admitted (since that's what pleading guilty makes him) sex offender, knowing it's worse for the kids to have a convicted chomo father than it is to know he's going to trial. And leaving the kids with the mum who you claim is unfit.

So what if she's on welfare? I'd rather have a kid who doesn't have brand new trainers, but isn't being molested by their sick fucking father.

The truth is already out. Done, dusted, convicted and doing time. And whatever he has coming around to him in terms of karma is not nearly enough punishment for what he did.

And yet you're so very specific in what you avoid addressing.

And now you're hair-flipping before you ever have to.

Convenient.

Why would a trial have been so much worse for his kids? Why is he OK with his kids being cared for by a woman he doesn't think is a fit parent?
I cannot answer this for him. There is younger children involved and I'm sure they haven't been told about this lie about their father, so I guess he wanted to protect them. I really don't know. Yes she is unfit because of her screwing around, lying about this, and everything that has happened.

I cannot answer this for him. There is younger children involved and I'm sure they haven't been told about this lie about their father, so I guess he wanted to protect them. I really don't know. Yes she is unfit because of her screwing around, lying about this, and everything that has happened.
So, you don't know why the trial would be worse for his kids, you just take his word for it. Because he totally has no reason to lie to you about it.

Has it ever occurred to you that maybe your bias is preventing you from seeing this clearly?

OmG. Fuck you...
younger children too?
I would be quick to talk to the younger ones as well...
He was avoiding a trial hoping, the younger kids didn't revive any repressed memories..

You are so disgusting. Go ahead. Blame the kids. Blame the mom... if that's what lets you sleep at night.

What bullshit. Bullshit I say! :pompous:

If it never really happened to his kids then yes, I could technically see where the stress and embarrassment of putting them up to give false testimony would not be pleasant, but I can't think of a single logical scenario in which a person would just instantly throw in the towel on such henious charges that will follow them around for life.

And if it is, as @Jody claims, that his youngest children had not yet been exposed to the lie and he wanted to keep it that way, then what does he think is going to happen when they ask where daddy is as they get older? If she's such a sleazy mom as to subject her daughter to using lewd photos falsely against her own father, then what in the world makes him/you think she wouldn't spill the beans ASAP about dad to smear him to the younger kids?

I also detect major bullshit with a 12 year old submitting to such graphic images being taken in the first place (even if, let's say, they were done herself for a boyfriend or something), let alone later admitting it to ANYONE and then being talked into using them as leverage by her mom!

Btw, "it's killing me he's in prison" makes me think @Judy is probably a lady love... not necessarily a relative... and love is blind as they say. Judy, the fact you asked to speak with his lawyer and he deflected by saying he was just going to plead guilty to protect his kids... that was 100% plausible to you? That wasn't a wee little red flag that maybe he was worried if you spoke to his lawyer you might find out some shady activities?

Lastly...
I know the whole circumstance that started the problems and his daughter and wife are liars. I was going to ruin their lives for doing this but they had to complain about it.
What does that sentence mean? Maybe I just missed something amid the flurry of tard defending.

Oh, but did I mention, bullshit?! :cow:

@amac makes a wonderful point. We've kinda let you skate by on the bit about how you were going to ruin lives until they made a complaint about you.

@Jody -Leaving aside your chomo brother-lover, you are a disgusting human being, even before we get to the "lying to protect a paedo" bit. Why don't you learn some humanity and built your own life instead of trying to ruin the lives of others or defend wastes of skin like a paedo who would abuse his own daughter?

Edited to add tag for Jody

Last edited:
@amac makes a wonderful point. We've kinda let you skate by on the bit about how you were going to ruin lives until they made a complaint about you.

@Jody -Leaving aside your chomo brother-lover, you are a disgusting human being, even before we get to the "lying to protect a paedo" bit. Why don't you learn some humanity and built your own life instead of trying to ruin the lives of others or defend wastes of skin like a paedo who would abuse his own daughter?

Edited to add tag for Jody

:hilarious: your chomo brother-lover

After being married to my second wife, I believe a vindictive cunt of a woman could orchestrate something like this to hurt someone. However, there's too much hinkiness in some of Jody's responses to give them serious consideration.

After being married to my second wife, I believe a vindictive cunt of a woman could orchestrate something like this to hurt someone. However, there's too much hinkiness in some of Jody's responses to give them serious consideration.
I agree on both points. Hell hath no fury and all that, true stuff. But yeah... hinky extrodinaire... especially the selective tip toe-ing around select questions. Not even an "I'm not sure about that". Kinda funny how these folks are always so adept at side-stepping key points and ignoring ligitimate inquiries for clarification. Must just be a coincidence, right? :rolleyes:

We should have a chart for the "Stages of the Tard Defender":

1) Righteous indignation (the "you're all judgmental scumbags" phase)
2) Vague explanation of what "really happened"
3) Furious defence (AKA the "you're dumb, you don't know anything" phase)
4) Brief absence while they figure out how the hell to actually answer our surprisingly legit questions (que the "Oh shit I didn't expect this kind of response!" phase)
5) Relization that they can't give logical answers, default to desperate below-the-belt retorts (the "distract and deflect" phase)
6) No more nice DD's... epic smackdown ensues
7) Defender back peddles slightly, gives even more vague answers (the "I just know because I KNOW!" phase)
8) This is the point at which we, the circling wolves, stop toying with our prey and disperse out of boredom... whereas the defender usually concludes with the ever brilliant "whatever, have a nice life losers" grand finale

Did I miss anything? :cool:

She took the pictures of herself and put them on the computer.

What 12 yearold takes naked selfies? What kind of investigator wouldnt be able to figure out that the angles of the photos means it was taken by the subject? You are eating shit for breakfast, lunch , and dinner.

what truly amazes me is that most people would go to court and plead not guilty to try and get out of a speeding ticket. even when they know they were going 75 in a 45. AND THAT IS JUST TO GET OUT OF A TICKET! but apparently this dickwhistle is the end all be all parent of the day to be so humble as to plead guilty to child molestation so the younger kids would not have to go to court? wow what a GREAT guy.

what truly amazes me is that most people would go to court and plead not guilty to try and get out of a speeding ticket. even when they know they were going 75 in a 45. AND THAT IS JUST TO GET OUT OF A TICKET! but apparently this dickwhistle is the end all be all parent of the day to be so humble as to plead guilty to child molestation so the younger kids would not have to go to court? wow what a GREAT guy.
But but... if they went to court they might have to hear people say that their dad diddled their sister! They certainly won't hear that now!

ETA: And sure, now they live with the woman who coerced their underage sister into taking illicit photos of herself and then putting them on her own father's computer, but she'd never tell them anything about it!

It all makes perfectly logical sense to anyone who has had their brain devoured by an amoeba.

Last edited:
this ^^^^ is sheer magic. You only missed the frequently used "only GAWD kin judge" tard defender favorite... All in all, really well done! :kiss:
Awwwwwe... tanks! I'm blushing. :happy: And @Valasca, you're right! I mean "your" right. Damnit! Me and my big words... :shifty:

Btw @Buffettgirl, BIG kuddos on that "economy bag of cocks". Seriously... awesome. The "mmmkay" added a special touch too. Like @rod2pop, I must now add it to my repertoire! Also thrilled to finally know the meaning behind your name. Not gonna lie... while I knew it probably had nothing to do with food, I got a buffet image anyway. Always made me kinda hungry. lol

@Negatoris Wrecks I must not leave you out either. "You are eating shit for breakfast, lunch , and dinner." was another fave. :D Although I think she may have some on a cracker for brunch too, like expensive pâté. By the by, did you know the definition of pâté? Funny thing... It is a mixture of cooked ground naivete and a pinch of denial minced into a spreadable paste. Yum!

Lastly, @MC30 and @DamagedGoods, I agree with you both wholeheartedly. There are more holes in this story than a Colorado highway.

Now please excuse me while I go do a slow clap and standing O on behalf of all our amazeballs selves. :woot:

... yes I am a relative and I know the truth.

You are a relative of his AND this is his daughter- this little girl is your family!!!

Who cares about cheating/ divorce/ custody!?! No one believes your excuses for him. An innocent man would never give in and allow his children to think he did this to their sister. And if you actually knew what you claim you know you would have already contacted authorities to help defend him. Disgusting.

I live out of state, and wanted to talk to his attorney before he went in prison, but he said no, he wouldn't put his children through it.
The judicial system is usually victim aware, as well, with the evidence you are suggesting, I dont really believe the victim would need to. 1. Selfies are pretty easy to spot. 2. Time of upload/date taken are very easy to ID. 3. You have yet to address the pictures, age of child in the pictures. It seems to me the chaos surrounding the family, combined with your love of your relative, has allowed denial in this case, the teen isn't the only victim, coming to terms with a pedophile in your family has to be really hard. I'm really sorry Jodi but especially in a sex offender case, they want the truth not a man hunt for one ordinary person.

I think "Jody" is the twat he got caught fucking. She makes the kind of excuses my mom makes for the tweakers she dates.

"Oh, his mother kicked him out because she thought he needed some independence"
"Oh, he's up all night because he has schizophrenia"
"That girl he has in his room isn't his girlfriend, he is MY boyfriend but he has Intimacy issues so we cant make love"
"I must have just misplaced the dvd player/tv/drimmel/car"
"She said her baby is his but she's just jealous"

..... deluded stupid crazypants girlfriend talk

Seems like @Jody fell out of the stupid tree.

If you live in a different state there's no way you "know for a fact"

If you live in the same house, there's no way you " know for a fact"

If she lived in the house there is a 1% chance she helped take the naked pictures and put them on the computer.
In which case she should also be in jail.

Latest posts

Back