• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

ChaosKitty

Queen Bitch From Hell
A 4 yr old vindicated his little sister when his moms loser dick killed her and claimed she fell. He told his mother and patrol officer that Johnson had hit her hard in the face after emergency response was called with the claim the child was not breathing. Once again social services dropped the ball as they were called repetitively to the waste of oxygens place with reports of child abuse and well as hard drug dealing.
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/cri...stepdad-death-sister-1-cops-article-1.2252089
mesa10n-1-web.jpg

yeah dude
mesa10n-3-web.jpg

baby murdered

Last edited:
I really wanna kill this fucker myself. Right now. With only my bare hands. Motherfucker would be nothing more than a stain on the ground by the time I was done.

That poor baby, and her sister seeing it. My girls are so close I can't imagine what something like this would do to them.

Fuck that scraggle bearded asshole!
it was her brother and he told cop and mom as soon as they arrived what had happened. Imagine having to be next to a monster like that waiting for someone to tell what he did to your little sister at that age

I hope the brother grows up with protection and love and told many times how brave it was for him to to tell the truth about what happened to his sister <3<3

The mother was arrested, too.

http://www.azcentral.com/story/news...e-arrest-mom-in-child-abuse-slaying/29647583/:

Mesa police arrested the mother of a 2-year-old girl who was slain three weeks ago, accusing the woman of child abuse for failing to protect her daughter.

Aminda Giebel, 29, was arrested on suspicion of three counts of child abuse, contributing to delinquency and permitting health to be imperiled by neglect, in the death of Joylynne Giebel, 2.

Police previously arrested Joylynne's stepfather, Andrew Isaacs, on June 5. Isaacs was charged with manslaughter and several counts of child abuse in the little girl's death.

Joylynne's 4-year-old brother told police that his stepfather punched the victim in the face "really hard'' while babysitting the two children when Aminda Giebel was out on June 4, according to police.

"Aminda was not home when Joylynne was injured, but was home for several hours before the injury was discovered and did not seek medical attention,'' said Detective Steve Berry, a Mesa police spokesman.

"Further interviews and investigation revealed that Isaacs had a history of abuse to the children, sometimes in front of Aminda,'' Berry said. "Aminda did not report the abuse or take any actions to protect the children from Isaacs.''​

Aminda. Another one as stupid as her fucking name.

When I did a search on fb .. They only found 1 matching name and it was Amanda with the same last name.. But when I tried seeing if this was her, it would not load anything except the cover page.. Anyway my point is maybe the newspaper got it wrong.?? If not, what a ugly sounding name .. Matches her ugly heart..

The mother was arrested, too.

http://www.azcentral.com/story/news...e-arrest-mom-in-child-abuse-slaying/29647583/:

Mesa police arrested the mother of a 2-year-old girl who was slain three weeks ago, accusing the woman of child abuse for failing to protect her daughter.

Aminda Giebel, 29, was arrested on suspicion of three counts of child abuse, contributing to delinquency and permitting health to be imperiled by neglect, in the death of Joylynne Giebel, 2.

Police previously arrested Joylynne's stepfather, Andrew Isaacs, on June 5. Isaacs was charged with manslaughter and several counts of child abuse in the little girl's death.

Joylynne's 4-year-old brother told police that his stepfather punched the victim in the face "really hard'' while babysitting the two children when Aminda Giebel was out on June 4, according to police.

"Aminda was not home when Joylynne was injured, but was home for several hours before the injury was discovered and did not seek medical attention,'' said Detective Steve Berry, a Mesa police spokesman.

"Further interviews and investigation revealed that Isaacs had a history of abuse to the children, sometimes in front of Aminda,'' Berry said. "Aminda did not report the abuse or take any actions to protect the children from Isaacs.''​
thanks for the additional info, that is even worse I hope that little boy goes to a good home and never has to see either of these asshats again.

that poor baby, her face is all bruised up in the picture.... Makes me wanna squeeze my littles and never let them out of my sight

I can't believe I even said anything to you guys about my fb search on her...because I SUCK at finding people anytime I look. Hell if my phone didn't automatically pull my fb page up when I click on it, I probably couldn't find myself.. Lol... ..thanks :nana:
It took me some effort to find her. :D

that poor baby, her face is all bruised up in the picture.... Makes me wanna squeeze my littles and never let them out of my sight
That's what I noticed immediately. It's hard to say what caused it because both my boys always have bruises somewhere...but knowing how she died tells a different story in this picture. She looks haggard, tired and gaunt. I'm so bothered by this...that baby probably had bruises we can't see too. It reminds me of Alissa Geurnsy. I just want to smash something.

That's what I noticed immediately. It's hard to say what caused it because both my boys always have bruises somewhere...but knowing how she died tells a different story in this picture. She looks haggard, tired and gaunt. I'm so bothered by this...that baby probably had bruises we can't see too. It reminds me of Alissa Geurnsy. I just want to smash something.
like his face, the thing about the throwing the football and hitting her head as horseplay remark should have gotten him in jail and the children taken away from the junky lowlife mother and would have saved her life. Whoever left the card and didn't proceed to immediate action in child services should be fired immediately

What an adorable little face.
How could anyone hurt a little one like that!?
Her incubator and the golden penis of the main Month .....hate the bitches that allow anybody else to punish their small especially when its not the father and it's corporal punishment... Abuse....or physical harm in the least..... It makes me wanna say "here, hold my dignity. I've got some sketchy shit to do"...:mad:

Ick. What a dill hole. He looks like the tool he is. And what a mother of the year. Fuck. Now I'm all depressed. Sweet little face she had. I can't believe the mom hasn't deleted every single pic of him off her FB page! Oh wait... yes I can... this is white trash desperate woman central.

Damn I checked out her fb. That's all sorts of white trash going on there. And where's your teeth bitch? She looks like a gummer.....

Ick. What a dill hole. He looks like the tool he is. And what a mother of the year. Fuck. Now I'm all depressed. Sweet little face she had. I can't believe the mom hasn't deleted every single pic of him off her FB page! Oh wait... yes I can... this is white trash desperate woman central.

That's EXACTLY what I thought after looking through her fb ..

When I did a search on fb .. They only found 1 matching name and it was Amanda with the same last name.. But when I tried seeing if this was her, it would not load anything except the cover page.. Anyway my point is maybe the newspaper got it wrong.?? If not, what a ugly sounding name .. Matches her ugly heart..

Nope, that's right. Aminda. Went to school with that trash. Absolutely disgusting. I hope her and that demon husband get what they deserve!!!

Aminda Giebel was sentenced her to life imprisonment with the possibility of release after 35 years for the murder conviction and a consecutive term of 15 years' imprisonment for the child-abuse conviction.

She appealed her sentence but it was denied and hopefully she will rot and die in prison.
1622140299748.png
1622140478495.png

1693200786888.jpeg

Last NameFirst NameMiddle Initial
ISAACSANDREWJ

Prison Release DateRelease Type
Projected Eligible Release Date
Natural LifeSENTENCE EXPIRATION

Commitment and Sentence Information 6 records

Commit#Sentence LengthSentence CountyCourt Cause#Offense DateSentence DateSentence StatusCrime
A01 NMARICOPA 2016002094001 06/04/2015 05/07/2020 IMPOSED MURDER 1ST DEGREE
A02 099 Y/ 00 M/ 00 DMARICOPA 2016002094001 06/04/2015 05/07/2020 IMPOSED CHILD/ADULT ABUSE
A03 099 Y/ 00 M/ 00 DMARICOPA 2016002094001 06/04/2015 05/07/2020 IMPOSED CHILD/ADULT ABUSE
A04 099 Y/ 00 M/ 00 DMARICOPA 2016002094001 06/04/2015 05/07/2020 IMPOSED CHILD/ADULT ABUSE
A05 099 Y/ 00 M/ 00 DMARICOPA 2016002094001 06/03/2015 05/07/2020 IMPOSED CHILD/ADULT ABUSE
A06 099 Y/ 00 M/ 00 DMARICOPA 2016002094001 06/04/2015 05/07/2020 IMPOSED CHILD/ADULT ABUSE
1693200809791.jpeg

Last NameFirst NameMiddle Initial
GIEBELAMINDAM

Prison Release DateRelease Type
Projected Eligible Release Date
LifeSENTENCE EXPIRATION

Commitment and Sentence Information 2 records

Commit#Sentence LengthSentence CountyCourt Cause#Offense DateSentence DateSentence StatusCrime
A07 099 Y/ 00 M/ 00 DMARICOPA 2016002094002 06/04/2015 07/26/2019 IMPOSED MURDER 1ST DEGREE
A08 099 Y/ 00 M/ 00 DMARICOPA 2016002094002 06/05/2015 07/26/2019 IMPOSED CHILD/ADULT ABUSE
Disciplinary Infractions 4 records

Violation DateInfractionVerdict DateVerdict
09/23/2022PROMOT PRISON CONTRABAND10/02/2022GUILTY - Major
05/25/2022DISOBEY VERBAL/WRITTEN ORDER06/02/2022GUILTY - Major
05/06/2022TATTOO,BRANDS,PIERCINGS,ETC.06/02/2022GUILTY - Major
04/10/2022DISOBEY VERBAL/WRITTEN ORDER GUILTY - Minor

Back