• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

araisner

(Video and picture of L'Naya at link.)

http://www.kotatv.com/news/south-da...million-in-baby-rape-and-murder-case/33860810:

(...) Prosecutors say he raped and murdered a six-month-old baby and they want to see him stay in jail while he's awaiting his trial. A Pennington County Magistrate Judge agreed and set Kristopher Houchin's cash only bond at a whopping $5 million.

Six-month old L'Naya Love White was killed on Friday. She was brought to Rapid City Regional Hospital with injuries and later died.

Hours later, police arrested Houchin, 26. He's charged with second degree murder and first degree rape.

Houchin cried During his initial appearance Tuesday morning. He also mumbled an "I'm sorry" at the conclusion of his hearing.

Prosecutors told Magistrate Judge Matt Brown that Houchin admitted to shaking the infant multiple times. His attorney asked for a significantly smaller bond amount. Judge Brown sided with the state.

There will be a candlelight vigil tomorrow night at 8 p.m. at Memorial Park in memory of L'Naya.​

He's only sorry he was caught, the fucking two-bit pussy. I can't wait til he gets to be on the receiving end in prison. I'd pay real money to sit there, watch, and then clap while he cries some more and tries to hold his asshole together.

Shouldn't even have a bail set anyway, he should be remanded until his trial, there shouldn't even be a glimmer of hope that this sick fuck could be anywhere but in a fucking cell before his trial.

I find it sad that hearing a 6 month old baby being raped isn't as shocking as it used to be. Its still unbelievably sad, sickening, day ruining and haunting....but not as shocking. I've read enough damaging shit pin DD that NOTHING these fucking shits do surprises me anymore. But my convictions remain the same....may this fucker experience 1000 fold of what he has done to that precious baby. 6 months old...smh. I'm guessing from what I read the baby died from injuries acquired from being raped? Ruptured bowels? Hemorrhage in the lower abdominal cavity....omg. So fucking disturbing.

:(:(:(:(

Evil monster. Sometimes after filling my mind with all this awful sludge I can't get the thought out of my head that, at any given moment, every single day, some poor innocent child somewhere is being abused terribly. I can only imagine that on Friday while I was having that thought this poor child was actually one of them. Mostly I've been hardened to the terror and shock from DD overload, but right now I just want to cry. :bigtears:

From the article linked at this one (regarding a candlelight vigil held for L'naya):
''L'Naya's mother Brandi White attended the event and let go of a lantern to signify a new beginning.''

I wonder if ''to signify a new beginning'' were her words or the reporter's?
Because I don't know about you, but she shouldn't get to make this about her. If she hadn't left her baby with this piece of absolute shit, she'd still be alive. It's time to make the mothers responsible for leaving their kids with anyone with a dick, and coming home feigning shock that something went wrong. Not saying that every boyfriend is capable of raping and murdering a six-month-old, but come on, there are too many of these stories not to heed their collective warnings.

And why is it always, "while the mother was at work?'' God, it's the same situation every time! If I had a six-month old daughter, I'd be a lot more impressed with a man who'd work and let ME look after my own child at night than one who volunteered to babysit while I brought home the rent. If a dude suggested to me that I worked while he watched my young daughter, I'd have to ask, ''Why?" Why would he so want to spend his evenings with a baby girl instead of allowing her mother to be with her? I'm sure that sounds twisted to say I think that way, but hell.... Call me cynical, call me paranoid, or call me crazy, but do not call me the mother of a dead child.

I hate that we have to consider rape and murder as a possibility if we leave an infant with someone, I swear I do. But that's how it is, and at her job of protecting that child, she absolutely failed. ''To signify a new beginning" -- for who? Not for that baby, who never even got a birthday, for fuck's sake! For the (failure of a) mother? No. She doesn't get to begin again (or shouldn't.) This is not a game, there are no do-overs. She should get her ''new beginning'' when that child gets hers.

That baby doesn't need a candlelight vigil now, what's that going to do? What she needed was a mother who protected her from the monster who ended her life before she even had a chance to walk. Memorials are said to be to comfort the survivors, and this "mother" doesn't need candles and condolences, she needs to have her ass handed to her by a judge who is as sick of the bullshit as I am.

From the article linked at this one (regarding a candlelight vigil held for L'naya):
''L'Naya's mother Brandi White attended the event and let go of a lantern to signify a new beginning.''

Because I don't know about you, but she shouldn't get to make this about her. If she hadn't left her baby with this piece of absolute shit, she'd still be alive. It's time to make the mothers responsible for leaving their kids with anyone with a dick, and coming home feigning shock that something went wrong. Not saying that every boyfriend is capable of raping and murdering a six-month-old, but come on, there are too many of these stories not to heed their collective warnings.

And why is it always, "while the mother was at work?'' God, it's the same situation every time! If I had a six-month old daughter, I'd be a lot more impressed with a man who'd work and let ME look after my own child at night than one who volunteered to babysit while I brought home the rent. If a dude suggested to me that I worked while he watched my young daughter, I'd have to ask, ''Why?" Why would he so want to spend his evenings with a baby girl instead of allowing her mother to be with her? I'm sure that sounds twisted to say I think that way, but hell.... Call me cynical, call me paranoid, or call me crazy, but do not call me the mother of a dead child.

I hate that we have to consider rape and murder as a possibility if we leave an infant with someone, I swear I do. But that's how it is, and at her job of protecting that child, she absolutely failed. ''To signify a new beginning" -- for who? Not for that baby, who never even got a birthday, for fuck's sake! For the (failure of a) mother? No. She doesn't get to begin again (or shouldn't.) This is not a game, there are no do-overs. She should get her ''new beginning'' when that child gets hers.

That baby doesn't need a candlelight vigil now, what's that going to do? What she needed was a mother who protected her from the monster who ended her life before she even had a chance to walk. Memorials are said to be to comfort the survivors, and this "mother" doesn't need candles and condolences, she needs to have her ass handed to her by a judge who is as sick of the bullshit as I am.
agreed wholeheartedly
pic of perv

1435913982277s.jpg

saved the mug deleted the 4chan site as they are too over the top

Last edited:
He's on, or at least was, facebook under Kris Houchin. Pretty bare, but there's several pics. Dude looked like a fucking creep.

Houchin cried During his initial appearance Tuesday morning. He also mumbled an "I'm sorry" at the conclusion of his hearing.

hahahhahahaha

I gotta say, i was curious as to how they came to suspect Houchin as the guilty party. I suppose if he was the ONLY one who was alone with the kid that day, it's pretty much a given. But if she had been in contact with anyone else, it's possible someone else had done the deed. His courtroom behavior makes things pretty fucking clear though, don't even gotta wait for more details regarding the investigation. What a shithead.

From all i've read, this wasn't one of the countless incidents where a woman was friends with or dating some sex offender and easily could have(or already did) know what a sick piece of shit he was and chose to expose her kids to him anyways.

ARticles also say that it was a group of caregivers who brought the child to the hospital. This could mean that rapey called others for help after killin the kid OR perhaps he wasn't watching the child alone by himself all night. Quite a lot of info left to be revealed before there's even the slightest chance of it being fair to demonize the mother in the slightest.

I'd add that we don't know the full details of the relationship. This could have been someone she and everyone else who was around this kid trusted 100%. Could have been someone they all knew for YEARS.

I'd be a lot more impressed with a man who'd work and let ME look after my own child at night than one who volunteered to babysit while I brought home the rent

I wasn't under the impression that the mother and the pervy shithead were a couple, nor that they were roommates. Hadn't seen either of those details mentioned in any article. Did you read different or are you just going on some unrelated, offtopic nutter rant?

But that's how it is, and at her job of protecting that child, she absolutely failed.

It's also her job to provide for her children financially, to ensure they have a roof over their head, clothing and something to eat. Being homeless living in a fucking shelter is a great way to safeguard ones young children from predators alright. You're a fucking GENIUS!

Not everybody has the luxury of staying home 24/7 with their kids, of watching them like a hawk without fail nonstop until they turn 18, most don't. Your rant here is as unrealistic as it is nonsensical and offensive.

I'm familiar with rapid City, SD, more then i'd like to be. You know how most young single moms(fuck it, how most young moms, single or not) are providing for their kids in that town? By collecting welfare checks. It's a shit hole, full of a shit ton of really shitty, parasitic people. I say good on this one if she was actually trying to be a productive member of society while caring for her kids, if she was actually thinking towards the future on some level.

Call me cynical, call me paranoid, or call me crazy, but do not call me the mother of a dead child.

Can i call you a few other things while i'm at it?

she needs to have her ass handed to her by a judge who is as sick of the bullshit as I am.

It's a crime to utilize babysitters? What the fuck!?

Seriously, what a cold, callous, thoughtless, ignorant load of absolute braindead bullshit you've vomited all over the board here. Don't post again until you decide you want to rejoin the real world and discuss its many problems in an intelligent manner instead of spewing this fantasy world nonsense.

There's plenty of other threads where certain elements of your rant would be completely valid, but until some more actual info of this case is brought to light, not a shred of it belongs here. Nothing wrong with throwing out, "i wonders" and "This better not be a situation like this..." and so on, but to throw out the toxic, accusatory, "burn her at the stake she's a bad mother cuz someone murdered her kid" rhetoric you are is totally fucked at this stage in the game.

I'll assume the many folks giving your horseshit "likes" and "awesomes" and so forth have never been parents forced to turn their child over to a caregiver of some sort so they could go earn money to survive, or for any other reason for that matter. Get real folks, or get out, no room for blissful, worthless ignorance and shit blaming when discussing something as serious as the victimization of children.

Last edited:
Apparently the mom has a gofundme for the kids funeral and confirmed in it that the guy was her boyfriend.

Found some more details, and by more i mean ACTUAL details, what a shit article starting off this thread...

http://rapidcityjournal.com/news/lo...cle_a5a05800-57ca-5984-b68b-bd407b097d15.html

At some point, Houchin picked up Brandi White from her workplace and the two took L'naya to the emergency room sometime after 11 a.m. Friday. L'naya died about 45 minutes later.

The doctor informed investigators that the child had been “obviously anally raped.”

In a recorded interview with investigators, Houchin admitted that he had vigorously shaken the child on three separate occasions, Police Investigator Paul Stevens said in his report.

Houchin told investigators he was the only person who had access to the child during the morning hours of June 26 while Brandi White was at work.

Seems she was a bit of a dope when it comes to dudes. I don't get how a woman with a 6 month old kid has a boyfriend at all, not when he's not the father. Did she start dating him while pregnant or something? Fucked up. Def nothin good comes from a bimbos NEED for a man. Still, if it weren't him babysitting the kid, she'd no doubt have had to of found somebody else, girls gotta work. That type of situation is giong to put a kid at increased risk no matter what, all the more reason to discuss it in a serious, thoughtful manner rather than thru some gut-reaction, emotional vitriol.

Still doesn't validate the above nonsense though. Def fair to criticize this womans dating choices and inability to detect a danger(why would a man WANT to date you when you have a fucking newborn kid?), but to say she caused it or deserves to be locked up is absurdly over the top and shortsighted, and needlessly cruel.

Last edited:
I completely agree that women should be found guilty of abuse regardless of whether they ever lifted a finger to do the literal beating or torture. However, the charges would be that she intentionally ignored signs and/or witnessed abuse, not that she had to work.

I was a single mother and I HAD to return to work after only 3 weeks (it was an emergency c-section, and I had developed complications, and so was working while extremely ill). There was no possible way for me to have made more than minimum wage, at that time $5.25/hour. Full time in those wages did not cover the cheapest apartment I was able to find, much less anything above that such as a good babysitter or official daycare. I was blessed with my grandma, who took care of Rylie for me, but if I did not have her, I cannot imagine where we would be now. I was never going to be able to go to school to earn qualifications for more money at fewer hours--while government provides free education, it is ONLY that--no housing is covered and no childcare. So since I was already working as many double shifts as possible due to need, school was a fantasy as there would have been no way to find the childcare and support.

I admit I did try for welfare--but other than my medical care, which stopped for me and only covered Rylie after she was born, I qualified for NOTHING, even making that joke minimum wage. I was actually flatly told by the social service worker that more children would be the only way I'd qualify for more benefits, and even then it was only going to be up to $200/month. Since I was working full time, they considered me to make TOO much money.

So single mothers are usually in a situation that is very nearly impossible to juggle, and there are no ways to get above the bottom. I still blame women without hesitation if they allow their children to be beaten, but I understand and insist that the guilt is not in the fact they are working and NEED child care, but that they have done something that being a single parent is just not to be done, regardless of the consequences. I pity their very real reasons that they most likely felt the need to relent to find a little relief and have something taken care of in their lives, but still hold them up to a standard that they fail if they do not fully reject any danger to their children.

This country needs to develop a FEDERAL welfare and child services so that there can be only one central database of information. There are many women who truly want to better themselves and provide a better chance for their children to grow. If a federal system was in place that regulated ALL state systems, a woman in NYC with 4 children and no possibility of finding work in the economic area she lives in or has to seek a man from necessity may be offered a chance to move across the country to train for positions that are becoming difficult to fill with local workers, providing child care freely and with verified safety until they are on their feet. By removing her from the area where her past mistakes are too easy to fall back into after failing to climb out of the hole she is is, there is a higher chance that her life will truly grow until she can wean herself off benefts.

Unfortunately there is no such system, and so we continue to see stories like this. :(

Apparently the mom has a gofundme for the kids funeral and confirmed in it that the guy was her boyfriend.
Still doesn't validate the above nonsense though. Def fair to criticize this womans dating choices and inability to detect a danger(why would a man WANT to date you when you have a fucking newborn kid?), but to say she caused it or deserves to be locked up is absurdly over the top and shortsighted, and needlessly cruel.

Yeah, I'm not going to spend the (considerable, obviously) amount of time you did critiquing your post as you did mine, I just don't see the point in it -- essentially every point I made (that he did it, that no "group of caregivers" took her to the hospital, that he WAS in fact, her "boyfriend") ... were all confirmed in your quoted article.
As far as that "validating" the "other nonsense" I wrote, I'll just say I didn't write it seeking validation from you. I cannot imagine what made you think otherwise.
We can agree to disagree on whether or not this mother was negligent for leaving her six-month-old baby with the new boyfriend (who told police this was the "second or third" time he'd shaken the baby in her short life.) It's only my opinion that this mother's poor choices led to the demise of her baby girl. Apparently we have different ideas of what good parenting should entail.
As far as you asking if you can call me "other names" -- I probably can't stop you, and I'm sure I don't give enough fucks to try. If that's what you deem appropriate to my post (and in this thread) then by all means, flame on!
Thanks for using your time and energy to give my post such a careful review, but I stand behind every word of it.

I can't imagine it either. When I'm told something, I usually visualize it (I guess everyone does) and to visualize that horror on my own child... nothing would ever be right in my life again after that.

Kind of an uneventful Facebook, but it's here: https://www.facebook.com/kris.houchin.9

Under his picture (the same one in this thread of him smiling) some girl wrote, "Studly."
I don't know what she's comparing him to, but wow! If asked to describe him in one word, I've got plenty, but "studly" isn't one of them!

The other (few) pictures of him were, I suspect, closer to what that baby must've seen in her last moments. If there's a way for this to get any worse, or for a crime to merit that $5 million bond more, I cannot imagine what it would be. His face will disappear in my mind very soon, but the one of that laughing baby just . . . won't. Damn.

I admit I did try for welfare--but other than my medical care, which stopped for me and only covered Rylie after she was born, I qualified for NOTHING, even making that joke minimum wage. I was actually flatly told by the social service worker that more children would be the only way I'd qualify for more benefits, and even then it was only going to be up to $200/month. Since I was working full time, they considered me to make TOO much money.

We live in a totally f-d up society in this country that doesn't realize children are our future, not just future consumers or future private-prison slave labor. Other places are doing it way better, for example:

In Denmark families pay up to 25% of the cost of day care, with those on low incomes or single parents paying between nothing and 25% of the cost, with discounts for siblings. The government makes up the difference.
http://www.theguardian.com/society/2012/feb/18/britain-learn-denmark-childcare-model
Oh, and they also have mandated parental leave with full pay for new parents. As of 2013, the U.S., Swaziland, Lesotho, and Papua New Guinea were the only countries not mandating paid maternity leave. Most countries ensure at least three months for mom, many give benefits to dad too. The U.S. is the ONLY industrialized nation that doesn't guarantee paid leave for new mothers.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/02/04/maternity-leave-paid-parental-leave-_n_2617284.html

essentially every point I made
were all confirmed in your quoted article.

Certain facts of the case were confirmed(although by no means everything you addressed), but there is left quite a lot of room for assumption/interpretation/guessin, not to mention opinions of how a parent should go about providing for their offspring as well as the degree of blame/responsibility when it comes to the crime. Pretty complicated issues at the center of this i think, although your posts seem to reflect you feel quite opposite on that

Apparently we have different ideas of what good parenting should entail.

Her being what we would define as a "good" parent was never a major point. You're dealing in extremes here, "good parent" Vs "deserves to go to jail for causing her childs rape and murder". That's not how i approach shit, and there's a monumental amount of room between those two stances.

Most countries ensure at least three months for mom, many give benefits to dad too.

A LOT of these other industrialized nations are eurotrash ones with heavy socialist leanings. USA couldn't afford shit like this, not given the gov'ts choice in prirotities, which is n't going to change.

Grand jury says he's not a rapist!

http://rapidcityjournal.com/news/lo...cle_d42d2571-d153-5d93-98d5-20450951d186.html

A grand jury has indicted Kristopher Houchin, 26, of Rapid City, on one count of second-degree murder, but not rape,

Harris said her investigation of the incident revealed the autopsy showed no evidence of anal rape. The investigation also revealed the child had suffered brain trauma since birth. Doctors had previously informed law enforcement officials that L'Naya White had died of shaken baby syndrome and suffered anal bleeding around the time of her death on June 26.

Don't know if this is good news in that he didn't actually rape the baby, or bad news in that he's getting away with it. Very odd the doctor supposedly was as sure as they were about the sex assault.

I could see him walking on this. I've read elsewhere that the kid had some medical issues from birth and had undergone 3 surgeries already i believe. Might be pretty easy to convince a jury the death was related to the prior head issues rather than abuse.

These are in chronological order.

Bond has been reduced a second time for a Rapid City man accused of killing a 6-month-old girl.

Bond was set at $5 million after 26-year-old Kristopher Houchin was arrested last June in the death of L'Naya White. It was later reduced to $250,000, and Judge Wally Eklund on Tuesday lowered it to $50,000 despite objections from prosecutors.

If Houchin makes bond he will be placed on house arrest at his stepfather's home in Rapid City, with electronic supervision.

Police say Houchin was baby-sitting the girl when she died. He's due back in court April 6 on a second-degree murder charge. He initially also faced rape and child abuse charges, but authorities later said those charges were not supported by an autopsy.

http://www.kdlt.com/news/local-news...d-City-Man-Accused-Of-Killing-Infant/38424584

A Rapid City man accused of killing a six-month-old baby girl was back in court on Tuesday, asking for more funds ahead of his trial.
Kristopher Houchin is charged with second degree murder in the death of L'Naya White, who died after allegedly being in Houchin's care.

The defense asked the court today for $35,000 to be set aside for an expert.
Houchin's lawyer said that would cover a pathologist's cost to testify and to travel from Minnesota.
Although a trial date has not yet been set, the defense said in court that it is clear that this case will go to trial.
The state said they could possibly call two experts to testify at trial.
Judge Wally Eklund approved the funds, that's after $54,000 has already been approved for other defense expenses.
Houchin is due back in court on May 10th, when they hope to set a trial date.

http://www.blackhillsfox.com/home/h...t-close-to-picking-trial-date--375462321.html

A mental evaluation is underway for a Rapid City man accused of killing an infant.
Kristopher Michael Houchin is charged with second degree murder in the July, 2015, death of six month old L'naya Love White.

A tentative trial date has been set for mid-November, 2016. Psychologist Dr. Dewey Ertz has two more meetings with Houchin before finishing a mental evaluation that should be ready sometime in September.

Houchin originally faced rape and child abuse charges but authorities say the autopsy did not support those charges.

Another hearing September 30, 2016, will determine whether testimony from some witnesses will be allowed at trial.

Houchin remains in the Pennington County Jail on a $50,000 bond.

http://www.kotatv.com/content/news/...-man-accused-of-killing-infant-391091381.html

The defense asked the court today for $35,000 to be set aside for an expert.
Houchin's lawyer said that would cover a pathologist's cost to testify and to travel from Minnesota

Wait a minute.

I know (i watched dragnet) if you can't afford an attorney one will be appointed for you.
What's this business about $35k to be paid to an expert witness?

Oct 4, 2017

Two years after a baby girl died while under the care of her mother’s boyfriend, the Rapid City case was concluded Wednesday when the man was sentenced to four years in prison.

The sentencing came immediately after 28-year-old Kristopher Houchin, of Rapid City, pleaded guilty to second-degree manslaughter in the death of 6-month-old L’Naya White.

Houchin said it was “extremely reckless” of him to have left the infant unrestrained and unattended on the couch for 10 minutes, which led to her falling off and hitting her head. This happened when he was watching the child while her mother – Houchin’s then-girlfriend – was at work.

The child had hydrocephalus, the excessive buildup of fluid in the brain. A forensic pathologist consulted by Houchin’s team said the medical condition played a part in the infant’s death, said defense attorney Betsey Harris.

But the forensic pathologist who conducted L’Naya’s autopsy for the Rapid City Police Department ruled that she died from shaken baby syndrome. This is a serious brain injury resulting from forcefully shaking an infant or toddler.

L’Naya’s mother found bruising on the infant’s face and mouth, which were not present when Brandi White last saw her daughter at home that morning, said state Assistant Attorney General Scott Roetzel. The child was taken to Rapid City Regional Hospital, where she died just past noon.

Houchin had taken meth the previous day and was upset while he was watching the baby, said Roetzel, who prosecuted the case. Texts found on Houchin’s phone reportedly showed him having a heated exchange with the mother of his two children, including threatening to kill her and her family.

This reflected Houchin's “anger issues,” Roetzel said before recommending a 10-year prison sentence, the maximum for second-degree manslaughter.

“A life is lost, a mother had to bury her child,” he told Judge Wally Eklund during the hourlong Pennington County hearing. Houchin was originally charged with second-degree murder, which carries a mandatory life sentence, but it was dismissed under his plea deal with the county state’s attorney’s office.

Reading from a prepared statement, White talked about her daughter now being free from physical pain but also lamented losing the chance to see her grow up.

The infant's death “deserves so much more” than 10 years in prison for Houchin, White said. But she also wanted to see the case resolved so that L’Naya can rest in peace.

“I’m so sorry,” Houchin wanted White to know when he was given a chance to speak. “There’s no excuse, there’s nothing I can do to get her to forgive me. … This is something I’m gonna carry with me for the rest of my life.”

Houchin’s lawyer argued for a suspended or probationary sentence, saying Houchin had already served 660 days at the Pennington County Jail and had suffered from not seeing his children.

“We honestly don’t know how it was, or why it was, that L’Naya fell off the couch,” Harris told the judge, adding it was one of those cases “not any of us can understand.”

Houchin needed rehabilitation, as well as treatment for his depression and new diagnosis of rheumatoid arthritis, Harris said. He had a history of wanting to harm himself, the lawyer said, and prison may not be able to provide him with the help he needs.

Eklund said he had sympathy for Houchin, who did not seem mentally or psychologically equipped to take care of an infant.

He sentenced Houchin to 10 years in prison, with six years suspended. Houchin will be given credit for the approximately 22 months he has served at the county jail.

He will be eligible for parole after serving half of the prison time, or two years, Harris told the Journal. He will be on probation till the 10 years are over.
http://rapidcityjournal.com/news/lo...cle_007239c4-0406-51d8-8cb0-86bbbe60a479.html
00000281_94781763ccd347ce8fac744ec70be1fb.mpg.00_00_00_04.Still003.jpg

Wait what...so the blown out O-ring on the baby suddenly didn't happen?
This entire case is disgusting.
He should be behind bars for life and mom for 5-10.

Rapid City: Come Here and Get Away with Murder!

Well said! She is just as responsible because she let this happen. I simply don’t understand how a human being- let alone a mother- can be so careless with their children. To me, those little ones are your MOST IMPORTANT RESPONSIBILITY, and that includes being careful about who you associate with. It’s like second-hand smoke: if you smoke around your kids they are going to be affected. If you associate with scum they will affect your kids. Period.
Post automatically merged:

Wait what...so the blown out O-ring on the baby suddenly didn't happen?
This entire case is disgusting.
He should be behind bars for life and mom for 5-10.

Rapid City: Come Here and Get Away with Murder!

Media and/or investigators got it wrong. Only possible explanation. Perhaps someone simply spoke to the media before all the eggs were in a row, whatever the fuck that saying means(sounds logical here).

Thanks for the worthless bump with no update.

He might be up for parole by now? Wonder if he got out, prob will soon.

The saying I believe is, something along the lines of getting your ducks in a row-not eggs.

Ditto on worthless bump. Thought for sure the one of the two was back in the news.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back