• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
That's a rough looking 31.
That's exactly what my first thought was. :bag: I had to do a double-take and then look at his pic again to make sure I didn't misread. I'm 32, my boyfriend is 31, and compared to this douche we're lookin daaaamn good! (Especially my boyfriend... Why do men just get sexier with a few wrinkles, but we just get crows feet? So not cool. :shifty:)

Anyway, thanks for making me feel better about missing my 20's Mr. Psycho! :D He also has that "not quite fully obviously insane", but "I'm definitely crazy under my face" look about him. :cyclops:

I think if my child had known depth perception problems I'd take greater measures to insure her safety. I realize there is only so much supervision that could ward off injury with this particular dysfunction, but I certainly wouldn't let her get near a stairway unattended.

Last edited:
I think if my child had known depth perception problems I'd take greater measures to insure her safety. I realize there is only so much supervision that could ward off injury with this particular dysfunction, but I certainly wouldn't let her get near a stairway unattended.

I totally agree, and I would also make sure she was checked out by a physician whenever she had incidents like when she fell down the stairs. There should have been increased scrutiny of her health and well being.

Man files lawsuit after open murder charges dropped

WEXFORD COUNTY -- A Grayling man has filed a lawsuit against Wexford County, the city of Cadillac, Sparrow Health System and multiple individuals after he said his constitutional rights were violated.

David Ferris II was charged with murder in 2013 where he spent almost 100 days in jail before the charges were dropped in 2014.
http://www.upnorthlive.com/news/story.aspx?id=1228935#.VaM_lflq0XI

Charges dismissed WITH PREJUDICE. His kids returNed to him. Bet you feel stupid now

Or we feel relieved because after all...Everybody loves happy endings.
Especially because 99% of the time the statement made below is accurate. Check out the crimes against children section and you'll understand.

"During the interrogation, Golnick told Ferris that he suspected him of murder and stated, 'in cases like these when you show me a dead baby I'll show you a new boyfriend every time," the lawsuit said.

Charges dismissed WITH PREJUDICE. His kids returNed to him. Bet you feel stupid now

More like sick to my stomach that a low-life asshole who's into B&Ns and assaulting innocent people is walking around free, and now has won the lawsuit lottery. Bet you feel smart, sara, until the next person he decides to assault. Maybe it'll be you! :)

More like sick to my stomach that a low-life asshole who's into B&Ns and assaulting innocent people is walking around free, and now has won the lawsuit lottery. Bet you feel smart, sara, until the next person he decides to assault. Maybe it'll be you! :)

I don't think that's fair...the man was truthful with police and followed 911 dispatcher's instructions...tried to save her..took a polygraph and in this case the police were wrong and medical evidence proved it. If the man did B&Es and assaulted someone and did his time for it, its over. He paid his price and those crimes are a far cry from murder at all. I can't imagine having a dead child and being blamed for it...that must have been horrific. I'm glad they found out before the man ended up in prison serving time for a crime he didn't commit.

I'm glad he isn't serving time for murder as well. But I don't think he should be attempting to profit from a mistake where, frankly, his history of being a violent criminal is partially to blame. I also don't know why anyone on here should feel stupid over it considering none of us had anything to do with his charges in the first place.

I think if my child had perception problems and couldn't tell when she was going to walk into things and fall down stairs then I think I would get her a helmet, one of those padded helmets, so to minimize the damage to her little head. It not rocket science, just thinking of your child's welfare. But I guess for some folks it is rocket science.

Like Lithiumgirl, I feel relieved, not stupid. Although it had to be horrible for him to be accused of killing a child he loved, if he was like most parents, he also appreciated the fact that the authorities were trying to make sure she got justice. After all, if the child's bio father's VOM had killed her, I'm sure he would want a thorough investigation into the matter no matter whose feelings were hurt.

True. But his felonies were from 15 years ago when he was 17 and against a drug dealer that almost killed his younger brother according to court documents. And according to suit foil info the detective fabri cated facts and his lawyers are a huge firm thathat only take on sure things. As fAR as profiting I'm sure his legal fees are 200k plus and he just wants to break even

I think if my child had perception problems and couldn't tell when she was going to walk into things and fall down stairs then I think I would get her a helmet, one of those padded helmets, so to minimize the damage to her little head. It not rocket science, just thinking of your child's welfare. But I guess for some folks it is rocket science.
I was JUST going to say these exact same statements! If you KNOW she has vision issues, don't let her go down the stairs alone! DUH!

No, just relieved. Were we wrong to assume? I suppose. But look at the situation as an outsider, and read just a fraction of the stories on this site about mom's BF hurting baby, and you'll understand why we think the way we do. Our goal is to ensure justice for these kids, not shame the person that is accused...well, maybe a little... :shame:

Babies mother had NO IDEA about perception problems do to her eye conditon, until AFTER the baby died. So sad. Otherwise, you would be right. ..

He was proven innocent and has even been paid by the county and is getting another $200,000. Guilty until proven innocent The way you all judged and crucified this man and the mother is disgusting and I hope none of you are ever accused of anything like this. I can't believe how you all just ran them through the dirt not knowing anything. May god have mercy on your soul......
[doublepost=1482904794,1482904619][/doublepost]
"During the interrogation, Golnick told Ferris that he suspected him of murder and stated, 'in cases like these when you show me a dead baby I'll show you a new boyfriend every time," the lawsuit said.

this
this this THIS
this all day

THIS THIS THIS THIS he has been proven innocent and the mother cleared also. Innocent until proven guilty my ass. More like guilty if accused unless proven innocent

http://www.9and10news.com/story/341...ng-daughter-walks-away-with-200000-settlement

If your stomach is strong enough, Summerbreeze, I would suggest you take a look at the "Crimes Against Children" subforum. You will see, over and over, how often a new boyfriend -- or, to be honest, girlfriend -- inflicts significant or lethal injuries upon a child. That wasn't the case this time.

This time.

There is an adage in medicine that when one hears hoofbeats one should think horses, not zebras. Mr. Ferris appears to be a zebra, and I for one am relieved at that.

The other thing I think bears mention is this thread is a slice of history, not something that was created in the past few days to harass Mr. Ferris, damage his reputation, or cause him grief. The initial post is dated 18 March 2014. The news of his charges being dropped came 12 July 2015. In these waning days of the year 2016, your news that Mr. Ferris's charges were dropped is old news.

--Al
fat fingers

Last edited:
Another woman conditioned to believe she is NOTHING without a penis in her vicinity. Lets move past the fact that this woman married THE penis that killed her baby, lets move on to the kind of fucked up mental state of a woman who CAN even WALK 12 days after the death of her child, not to mention plan a wedding... Yes the human mind is an incredible machine.. disgusting the things that some people can forget.
I hope nobody came to the wedding!

He was proven innocent and has even been paid by the county and is getting another $200,000. Guilty until proven innocent The way you all judged and crucified this man and the mother is disgusting and I hope none of you are ever accused of anything like this. I can't believe how you all just ran them through the dirt not knowing anything. May god have mercy on your soul......

THIS THIS THIS THIS he has been proven innocent and the mother cleared also. Innocent until proven guilty my ass. More like guilty if accused unless proven innocent

http://www.9and10news.com/story/341...ng-daughter-walks-away-with-200000-settlement
Then who killed the baby?

aw my first quote
great, I'm glad your friend didn't kill a baby. my friends don't do that either. i still stand by my original quote.

Then who killed the baby?

The lawsuit said that the girl had suffered an undetected closed-head injury a month earlier when she fell down the stairs and hit her head at her mother's Grayling home.

Her mother took her to an emergency room, and two days later, to a pediatrician, who conducted a visual examination.

The mother and daughter moved into David Ferris' home three days before the death.

The night before she died, Kalla vomited. David Ferris thought she had an upset stomach and put her back in bed.

The next morning, her mother found her unresponsive.

[..]

He said medical examiners failed to determine the age of Kalla's injuries and did not identify bronchopneumonia and lung sepsis as a contributing factor. Ormsby concluded the injuries causing the death came earlier, probably in the January 2013 fall.

Renowned forensic pathologist and neuropathologist L. J. Dragovic then conducted a pro-bono review and found many errors in the autopsy, the lawsuit said.

She "died of bronchopneumonia complicating her head trauma," which occurred at least three days, possibly weeks, before the death, the lawsuit said.

Prosecutors dismissed charges on Nov. 13, 2014.
http://www.mlive.com/news/grand-rap...toddlers_death.html#incart_river_index_topics

Back