• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

CbabyRKO

Trumperdink Mussolini

An Oklahoma man was arrested after a mom walked in on him molesting four of her young children and beat him with a pool stick, police said.

Eric Sean Absher, 40, was captured two days after the woman discovered him forcibly touching her sons and daughters, all under the age of 12, in her bedroom in Duncan on Wednesday, the Stephens County Sheriff's Office said.

The woman, who had been in the next room, "became enraged" and hit Absher with a nearby pool stick and chased him out of the home, police told the Lawton Constitution.

"He was able to stop a passerby saying 'this woman was crazy.' Not knowing what had just occurred and that guy takes him away from the scene," Sheriff Wayne McKinney told KSWO.

Absher later told the driver that the situation was a misunderstanding after one of the children grabbed him, leaving his penis exposed accidentally, Deputy Jason Riggle said.

A 6-year-old girl told police "'the bad guy' choked her with his 'bad spot'" and made her perform oral sex, according to an affidavit.

"There's not any more serious of a crime, in my opinion, against humanity to molest a small child. We are talking 4-, 5- and 6-year-olds," McKinney said.

Tips from the public led authorities to find Absher and arrest him Friday as he wore a shirt saying, "Has anyone told you today that JESUS loves you?"

He was charged with five felony counts of lewd acts with a child under 12 on Tuesday. He could face life in prison if convicted.

Police did not say why he was in the woman's home in the first place.

Absher was out on bond at the time of his arrest after he exposed himself to a 5-year-old girl and forced her to touch him in February, police told the Lawton Constitution. He was also wanted on a forgery charge.
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/cri...5?ref=Outbrain&ADLocation=footer&ADPosition=2

What a piece of shit..I have a feeling this was just the beginning of a long list of abuse by him..

Although I like the part of the mom beating him, the article in itself left sssooo much out ..leaving me with allot of questions.. And I'm a lil confused on the statement of the mom walking in on him touching all 4 of her kids with, I'm assuming the oldest being 12 .I can't think of one 12 yo that would sit and allow someone to abuse their siblings....I'm not doubting whether he sexually abused them.. Please don't take it that way.. I just have questions..

I will definitely be looking for a update..

Last edited:
I feel especially bad for the six year old having to gag on his dick.
That fact alone should warrant the firing squad. Nasty bastard would have been so dead or at least really fucked up.

Last edited:
:eek::eek::eek:!!!!!!!!

Beyond horrific, especially what the 6 year old said. Sick son of a bitch!

Let's all take a lil' field trip with our own pool sticks. You know, the kind lined with razor blades and poisoned spikes... but only the very, very slow acting, painful, paralysing poison variety.

Also @Lauralye, I'm thinking they only specified "under 12" likely due to some law classification cut-off age. Plus the sheriff specified 4, 5 and 6 year olds, emphasizing just how heinous this POS is to attack such extremely young children, so I'm thinking he'd only say that if they were all quite small. Of course I'm not sure, but just my thoughts on it.

Actually what you said @amac makes a lot more sense .. And make sure you pick me up, I'm ready ..uuggh ..so many pos out there ...I say we VISIT a few..
Let's make a cross country road trip out of it! You know, see the Grand Canyon... teach a pedo a lesson. Visit Yosemite... dispose of some "trash". Hike Mt. Rushmore... bury some evidence. We'll listen to a killer mix tape, eat too many chips, and take a photo at the giant ball of twine. It'll be great!

:devil:

From his prior arrest:

A warrant was issued Feb. 25, Eric Sean Absher made his initial appearance Thursday in Stephens County District Court, where he was charged with a felony count of lewd or indecent proposals or acts to a child under 16, court records show. He faces up to 20 years in prison if convicted.

The Stephens County Sheriff's Department received a report that the child and another child were with their parents at Absher's home to speak about some construction work on Jan. 16 when the alleged incident happened, according to an affidavit filed in court. Deputy Jason Riggle stated the girl and another child were in Absher's bedroom watching a DVD when Absher exposed himself to them while he stood in the hallway. Absher is alleged to have motioned for the girl to come to him by curling his index finger and wiggling it. When she approached, he grabbed her forearm and attempted to force the girl to touch him, although she was able to get away, the affidavit states.

http://www.swoknews.com/area/bond-set-100000-comanche-man-charged-lewd-conduct

The man is 40 years old! I can not fathom in the depths of my mind how long he has been doing shit like this! Holy fuck he could have been doing this since he was 20! That's a long list of victims he would have and probably a majority of them are now as fucked up as he is thanks to him! Really hope they um stick it to that sick fuck!

...the girl and another child were in Absher's bedroom watching a DVD when Absher exposed himself to them while he stood in the hallway. Absher is alleged to have motioned for the girl to come to him by curling his index finger and wiggling it.
:eek: (((shiver))) It doesn't get much creepier than that.

Absher was out on bond at the time of his arrest after he exposed himself to a 5-year-old girl and forced her to touch him in February, police told the Lawton Constitution. He was also wanted on a forgery charge.

I'm rather curious as to why a man who was out on bond for sexual abuse charges was left alone in a bedroom with 3 kids of similar age to his previous victim.

This guy will not stop, he's willing to continue abusing new victims while he's awaiting trial on for abusing another, and he's willing to do it with the children's mother in the vicinity. He does not give a fuck about anything other than pedo-ing it up.

Last edited:
@CbabyRKO

01/23/2016

A Stephens County jury has convicted a man of multiple sex crimes against children and recommended he spend 200 years in prison.

The jury found Eric Sean Absher, 41, guilty Friday evening of five counts of lewd acts with a child under age 12. District Attorney Jason Hicks said the jury recommended he receive three 50-year sentences and two 25-year sentences in prison.

"I'm very pleased with the verdict and glad to see justice served for a couple of children," Hicks said.

Absher's trial began Thursday afternoon. With a prior conviction in May 2014 in Stephens County for felony charges of larceny and knowingly concealing stolen property, he could face up to life in prison on each count.

Friday's conviction was for a June 2015 case investigated by the Stephens County Sheriff's Department. Investigators were called to a rural Duncan home after a woman said she'd found Absher in her bedroom with four children. He was forcibly holding one and at the same time exposing himself. The woman said she used a pool cue to hit Absher till he left. Absher hitchhiked home.

A 6-year-old girl told investigators "'the bad guy' (Absher) choked her with his 'bad spot,'" according to the court affidavit. She said he exposed himself to her and forced her to perform oral sex more than once. A second child told similar stories and also described a photo Absher showed her from his phone of an adult man and woman having sex.

At the time of the June incident, Absher was free on bond from another similar case.

Sheriff's investigators had received a report of a 5-year-old girl who was with her parents and another child at Absher's Comanche home to talk about some construction work on Jan. 16, 2015. The girl and other child were in his bedroom watching a DVD when he exposed himself to them while he stood in the hallway, according to the affidavit filed in court. He is alleged to have motioned for the girl and, when she approached, grabbed her forearm and attempted to force the girl to touch him, although she was able to get away.
https://www.swoknews.com/area/stephens-county-jury-finds-man-guilty-sex-crimes

So you have 4, 5, and 6yr olds and you decide its a good idea to date a guy who is out on bond from assaulting a 5yr old girl??? Not very smart.

Can someone please tell me the journalistic benefit of including the little girls quote? It just makes me sick and I don't see why it is necessary. They could say assaulted, sex act, etc. That quote serves no purpose other than it probably gets other pedo's turned on and makes the rest of us sick.

Wow..I went to highschool in that town for a year. Most horrific school year on record. Fuck that whole part of Oklahoma! Too bad mom didn't have a shotgun handy at the time.

The jury recommended 200 years, but did the judge actually sentence him to that? Can’t find anything online.

Can someone please tell me the journalistic benefit of including the little girls quote? k.
I wonder that too. There is another thread here which leads to a link to a probable cause affidavit where the contents of a video are described moment by moment. Real jerk off material for a pedo.

The jury recommended 200 years, but did the judge actually sentence him to that? Can’t find anything online.

I was wondering as well, so I searched Oklahoma inmates. We need to send this judge a bottle of good wine, or flowers or chocolate!

Incarcerated until 2165!
I read it as three 50 year sentences to be served consecutively, with the two 25 year sentences to be served concurrently.
The best it the 3 years probation that doesn't start until release. Seeing a probation start date of July 2165 made me giggle for some reason...
t1UgwXT.png
jZ0SGQY.png

An Oklahoma man was arrested after a mom walked in on him molesting four of her young children and beat him with a pool stick, police said.

You GO, mom!

Absher was out on bond at the time of his arrest after he exposed himself to a 5-year-old girl and forced her to touch him in February

Why the hell was he even given probation in the first place? 0.o

A Stephens County jury has convicted a man of multiple sex crimes against children and recommended he spend 200 years in prison.

Go judge, too! :D

Incarcerated until 2165!

Wooo! He'll never taste free air again!

Back