• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Just my luck sucks

Trusted Member
http://www.trivalleycentral.com/cas...cle_9edab140-1aac-11e5-8d54-3ba31c9d51eb.html

Another little one found dead. Drugs found. Didn't find this posted any where here on DD.

Reason I posted it is that we have neighbors a couple houses down - believe this maybe their granddaughter. They have mentioned selling their home to help with legal for the parents, and to allow them to take in their other grandchildren. Makes me sad to think anyone should be dealing/facing this in their retirement years.

I think the murder charge is a little steep. Neglect or something maybe, but you have to prove intent with murder, and I doubt they can. They didn't charge them with having drugs, only drug paraphernalia. I also don't know many people who think to secure doggie doors and the pool gate could have been forgotten. Not trying to excuse then, just saying murder is going to be hard to prove.

Back