• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

PerfectChaos

QueenGEEK
davidkirkferris1_zps66b6e078.jpg

31-year-old David Ferris II, the Cadillac man accused of murdering a 19-month-old baby in 2013 will face a habitual offender charge in addition to open murder because of his criminal record.

According to court documents, Ferris was convicted in 2001 for home invasion, larceny, and severely beating his victim. He was convicted again in 2011 for assault and battery, and another severe beating.

Ferris was arraigned on Thursday in Wexford County under open murder charges in the death of 19-month-old Kalla Fisher. Wexford County Prosecutor, Tony Badovinac, says that filing the charges took more than a year because they were waiting on second opinions from the autopsy.

"Because this is a very very serious case we don't take it lightly and we want to be fair with everyone," said Badovinac. "So we spent a considerable amount of time and money investigating it. And whenever there's a death we always like to (not audible) any initial findings with another opinion and it took us a while to get another opinion."

The investigation began in February of 2013 when authorities were called to Ferris' home on Wheeler Street in Cadillac after someone reported that the baby was unresponsive. The baby was taken to Mercy Cadillac Hospital where she later died.

"Autopsy reports are saying that it's a homicide and I don't want to say anything further than that," said Badovinac.

Ferris is being held in the Wexford County Jail and was denied bail.

Kalla's mother, Jesse Fisher, married Ferris just 12 days after the death of her daughter. She recently gave birth to Ferris' child on February 7, 2014.

The Cadillac Police Department says that they do not anticipate anymore arrests.

http://www.upnorthlive.com/news/story.aspx?id=1016360#.Uxv_ZPldVgl

WHAT THE FUCK why would you marry a man with a history of beating people; let alone a man who murdered your child???? He's not even an attractive penis. Some women are completely hopeless and worthless. Completely.

WHAT THE FUCK why would you marry a man with a history of beating people; let alone a man who murdered your child???? He's not even an attractive penis. Some women are completely hopeless and worthless. Completely.

I thought the same thing.but I know why she married him, its because she thinks she won't have to testify in court. Even after the poor kid is dead she's still putting the dick first

She is the typical desperate whore that thinks his dick is made of gold. She's not a mother she's a dick worshipper.

That's going to be a tough one to explain to the baby when its older. " Yeah, you had an older sister, but your dad killed her when she was a toddler, so I married him a week later for your sake".
Whoops. I just noticed she wasn't pregnant when she married him. Continued to bone this piece of shit, then got knocked up. Myself? I don't think I would want to be tied with the killer of my baby, let alone have his dick in me sprouting another fetus. She could've found another man to spooge in her for a replacement baby.

Last edited:
Another woman conditioned to believe she is NOTHING without a penis in her vicinity. Lets move past the fact that this woman married THE penis that killed her baby, lets move on to the kind of fucked up mental state of a woman who CAN even WALK 12 days after the death of her child, not to mention plan a wedding... Yes the human mind is an incredible machine.. disgusting the things that some people can forget.

Cuz she's a fuking ignorant ass bitch...

What kind of person can have a wedding 12 days after the death of their child? Because you know she was a smiling and happy and shit, what kind of worthless cunt can do that?

This jerk should've learned to keep his hands to him self. He'll mess with the wrong person in jail. WTF... she marries him 12 days after her baby dies. Just WTF.

I don't know how recent this is. I think this case is Michigan, yes?

It protects communications made in reliance of the sanctity of marriage while the couple was married. In CIVIL and ADMINISTRATIVE PROCEEDINGS, BOTH spouses HOLD the privilege. Either spouse can assert the privilege by refusing to testify or by preventing the other spouse from testifying. In a CRIMINAL PROCEEDING, the WITNESS SPOUSE HOLDS the privilege; a criminal defendant cannot prevent his or her spouse from testifying, but the spouse cannot be compelled to testify is he or she is unwilling to do so.

THE PRIVILEGE DOES NOT APPLY WHEN:
(1) one spouse is suing the other OR
(2) One spouse is charged with a crime against the other or the children of either spouse.

http://quizlet.com/24246928/mi-bar-michigan-federal-rules-combined-flash-cards/

http://www.legislature.mi.gov/documents/1999-2000/billanalysis/Senate/htm/1999-SFA-4684-A.htm

Did anyone else fly into a rage after reading this? Why the fuck do I continue to read this forum day after day? this isn't good for my blood pressure. I want someone to cut this guy's dick off and mail it to his bitch. I literally just screamed and freaked my cat out. I'm so angry.

These posts are horrendous! It's very common for couples who've experienced trauma together to want to form tighter bonds immediately because the grieve is so all-encompassing. I can't even imagine. I hope you all feel like the low class, compassionless fools you are. Judging flawed human beings, who are clearly experiencing an enormous ordeal, based off of a 500 word "news article," is it's own form of self punishment. Also someone getting married doesn't mean they had a wedding. The article is super generalizing, then readers filling in the gaps with their own projections, and then the reactions to those projections, via this thread, are what shock me about this article. If you stopped letting yourselves get riled up around information that may or may not be accurate, blood pressure might go down too. It's fun to think for oneself. It's also fun to practice empathy. Try it sometime.

These posts are horrendous! It's very common for couples who've experienced trauma together to want to form tighter bonds immediately because the grieve is so all-encompassing. I can't even imagine. I hope you all feel like the low class, compassionless fools you are. Judging flawed human beings, who are clearly experiencing an enormous ordeal, based off of a 500 word "news article," is it's own form of self punishment. Also someone getting married doesn't mean they had a wedding. The article is super generalizing, then readers filling in the gaps with their own projections, and then the reactions to those projections, via this thread, are what shock me about this article. If you stopped letting yourselves get riled up around information that may or may not be accurate, blood pressure might go down too. It's fun to think for oneself. It's also fun to practice empathy. Try it sometime.
Wow did you really just type that!! Let's start off by saying myself and others here have a lot of compassion here for the victim who is a 19-mo old baby and the new baby but not for this POS or the so called mother who failed to protect her child!! A good mother would die before she let someone touch her child, so maybe you are that mother or the friend of the mother but just so you know,

Couples who experience TRAUMA together ..wtf are you talking about....the dotm KILLED the baby . the pos bio mom stood by and allowed it.. TOGETHER THEY ARE MURDERS.... the only TRAUMA that was suffered was by a innocent baby..
THEY GET NO EMPATHY WHEN THEY ARE THE REASON THAT KALLA IS DEAD..
I do hope though,when they are in prison,that they get A LOT of attention from other convicts who are missing their kids... Good luck looking for EMPATHY..

If you stopped letting yourselves get riled up around information that may or may not be accurate
So, are you telling us you have information that IS accurate?

It's also fun to practice empathy. Try it sometime.
We ALL do practice empathy. Empathy for baby girl Kalla, who won't grow up to have a beautiful wedding of her own one day because her "mother's" POS DOTM decided to murder her. We have empathy for the new baby because that baby will be raised by a poor excuse for a mother that puts her vagina before her children.

couples who've experienced trauma together to want to form tighter bonds
Really? Trauma? The only trauma suffered here is by Kalla. Jesse suffered the loss of her child, yes, but she is supporting David by marrying him TWELVE DAYS after her death and then HAVING HIS CHILD. She chose her penis over Kalla, and if given the chance will most likely do the same with the new baby.

I hope you all feel like the low class, compassionless fools you are.

No, we aren't feeling that way at all, 'Tard. Folks here have tons of compassion for those deserving of it, namely, the VICTIMS of crime. CRIMINALS, on the other hand, can go straight to Hell - or as painfully as can possibly be induced by mortal hand.

Now go fuck yourself and shove your tard defending straight up your ass. I'm sure you don't need lube; you sound like the world's biggest stretched-out asshole already. There's probably a fucking Volkswagon in there waiting for company.

The little girl died Feb. 16, 2013, at Mercy Hospital Cadillac, now Munson Healthcare Cadillac Hospital. An autopsy concluded she was victim of homicide.

The following month, Ferris was charged with open murder. His case was bound over for trial in Wexford County Circuit Court.

The lawsuit contends the girl suffered an undetected closed-head injury a month before her death when she fell down basement stairs and hit her head against a cement block wall at her mother's home in Grayling.

She had been diagnosed with an eye condition that hampered depth perception. Consequently, she routinely bumped her head on furniture or hurt her head in falls, the lawsuit said.

David Ferris was at the home when the girl fell down the stairs. She appeared OK. The couple monitored her the rest of the night, and her mother took her to day care the next morning. Later, a day care worker told the mother that Kalla had significant bruising to her head.

The mother left work and took her daughter to an emergency room. The hospital submitted a potential child-abuse report to Children's Protective Services. Grayling police determined the girl was not subjected to abuse. CPS later reached the same conclusion.

Two days after the fall, the girl was taken to her pediatrician. The doctor refused a request for an MRI and discharged Kalla after a visual examination, the lawsuit said.

Jesse Ferris and her young daughter began moving into Ferris' home on Wheeler Street in Cadillac on Feb. 13, 2013. Two days later, the couple held a family dinner and included David Ferris' three children. All of the children slept in the same bedroom of the small house.

Around midnight, David Ferris, up watching television, heard Kalla and a daughter still awake. He brought the girls into the living room to watch TV before Kalla vomited. He thought she had an upset stomach from burritos they had for dinner.

He took video of the girls having fun together then put them back in bed.

The next morning, Jesse Ferris checked on her daughter. She didn't appear to be breathing. There was vomit on the pillow. David Ferris performed CPR at the direction of a 911 dispatcher. The girl was pronounced dead at the hospital.

The lawsuit said that Cadillac police detective Lt. Todd Golnick immediately determined Ferris killed the girl overnight.

"During the interrogation, Golnick told Ferris that he suspected him of murder and stated, 'in cases like these when you show me a dead baby I'll show you a new boyfriend every time," the lawsuit said.

Ferris, who was charged as a third-time felony offender, underwent lengthy questioning and a nearly 6-hour polygraph examination. The lawsuit said Ferris cooperated and voluntarily answered police questions.

David Ferris turned himself in for arrest on March 6, 2014. He was held in maximum security, often in solitary confinement. Three months later, a judge said he could post $50,000 bond and be released. He served 97 days.

Dr. Joyce Dejong, a forensic pathologist, worked with Golnick, the lawsuit said. She concluded Kalla's death was caused by "traumatic head injuries."

The manner was listed as homicide.

She was not aware of earlier injuries or her medical history, the lawsuit said.

"Dejong's ultimate 'conclusion,' that Kalla's death was a homicide as a result of acute head trauma, is completely inconsistent with the medical and factual evidence," Stoops wrote.

He said her "bogus and fabricated" findings formed the basis for the criminal charges.

Dr. Fred Wreford, the county medical examiner, issued a "fabricated death certificate" that police and prosecutors relied upon in finding probable cause for charges, the lawsuit said.

The girl's grandparents, Pamela and Fred Fisher, were confused by the investigator's assertion that Ferris killed the girl, the lawsuit said.

They asked a fellow church parishioner, Dr. Adrian Ormsby, who served as head of pathology for Henry Ford Health System, to review the autopsy report and explain it to them. He said that medical examiners failed to determine the age of Kalla's injuries and failed to identify bronchopneumonia and lung sepsis as a contributing factor.

He concluded the death was caused by chronic brain bleeding from an earlier injury, probably the January 2013 fall, not within hours or days.

The break in the case came in September 2014 when renowned forensic pathologist and neuropathologist L. J. Dragovic conducted a pro-bono review of the case. He identified many "errors and omissions" in the autopsy, the lawsuit said.

He determined the girl "died of bronchopneumonia complicating her head trauma," and said the injuries could not have occurred only hours before her death.

"Based on these findings, Dr. Dragovic concluded 'the autopsy findings are consistent with the toddler having sustained the head trauma at least three days and quite possibly weeks prior to her death," Stoops wrote in the lawsuit.

His report was provided to Wexford County prosecutors.

On Nov. 13, 2014, the prosecutor's office dismissed charges.
http://www.mlive.com/news/grand-rapids/index.ssf/2015/06/former_suspect_in_toddlers_dea.html

This must be why I couldn't find him in the state prison (except for his parole for the assault convictions) or the county jail.

Last edited:
Dear God in your most high heaven, how do you bear the lamentations of angels in their grief? How they must look upon us and despair of us as the pattern continues with no abatement in sight. We continue to lose the war on innocence because it's a pass the buck system and in the end we are left with the same unsatisfactory answers and even more questions for the next person up the line you have been waiting on hold to speak to for the last twenty minuets.

Oh... just so you know BT... I have never heard of empathy being something that one needs to practice up on nor have I ever heard it referred to as fun. Shallow much?

"During the interrogation, Golnick told Ferris that he suspected him of murder and stated, 'in cases like these when you show me a dead baby I'll show you a new boyfriend every time," the lawsuit said.

this
this this THIS
this all day

I think there was a pattern of neglect that lead to her death given the actual cause of death. But that's just my 2¢.
I'm glad they removed the other kids but unless mom has been spayed she can always pop out more for this inbred to play daddy too.

this
this this THIS
this all day
Call me dumb but i dnt understand what he means. Does it mean the bitches pick their men over their own kids?!

I think there was a pattern of neglect that lead to her death given the actual cause of death. But that's just my 2¢.
I'm glad they removed the other kids but unless mom has been spayed she can always pop out more for this inbred to play daddy too.
Why are you so amazing. Oooo its cuz we both think alike! Lol

Back