• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

CbabyRKO

Trumperdink Mussolini
Two Kentuckians kidnapped a teenager, cavity-searched her body for stolen drugs and killed her when they didn’t find any, one of the suspects confessed to apolo.

Louisville police arrested Todd Byrd and Monica Mudd Tuesday just after they found the body of Megan Hassler dumped in roadside woods. The 19-year-old went missing last week.

A day earlier, Mudd, 22, went to police headquarters and confessed to killing Hassler, WLKY reported.

Mudd said she and Byrd — a 45-year-old convicted robber who fished a 10-year jail sentence just 10 weeks ago — kidnapped Hassler on June 17 because they thought she had stolen narcotics from Byrd.

The two forced the teen to undress and then forcefully searched her vagina, hoping to find the drugs. When they didn’t, they drove Hassler — wearing nothing but a tank top — across the county line from Jefferson into Bullitt, Mudd explained.

Mudd and Byrd shot and killed Hassler along Pendleton Hill Road and then tossed her body in the nearby woods, she told cops.

Cops found the teen’s body in the same woods on Tuesday.

Louisville police did not immediately respond to the Daily News' request for comment.

Hassler’s father first reported her missing on Saturday after his family went several days without hearing from her. Jack Hassler said had mixed emotions when police found her body on Tuesday.
[…]
"It would be bad enough having somebody call you and say hey your child has died in an automobile accident or freak act of nature,” he said. “Not like this, not in this kind of manner, not when it’s a homicide investigation.”

Mudd and Byrd, who both face kidnapping and murder charges, are each being held on a $750,000 bond. They are due back in court on July 6.

Byrd was released from prison in April after completing a 10-year prison sentence for robbery, WAVE 3 reported.

Hassler's family set up a Go Fund Me page to help cover funeral expenses.
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/2-arrested-kidnapping-killing-ky-teen-article-1.2269392

All that and they didn't even get their drugs back? What a waste. Of three lives.

All that and they didn't even get their drugs back? What a waste. Of three lives.
Not by the look of the two murderers, this didn't waste their lives, they did that to themselves with drugs years ago. I hope the feel the full throes of withdrawal while awaiting trial.

Now Megan, that's a different story.

I can't believe how callously they treated her before and after her death.
I think that Mudd bitch will be the ultimate driving force behind the murder with drugs being the excuse. Can't have her druggie ex con dick wanting someone else more than her.

I can't believe how callously they treated her before and after her death.

I can totally believe it ...If I thought some bitch stole dope from me and hid it in her snatch, I'd go get it. I wouldn't kill the bitch...I would want her to tell everyone. (except the police)
That's wild they never found anything...I bet Monica Mudd has it, had it all along.

Knew a guy, boyfriend of a friend of mine, beaten and sodomized to death over several meth-fueled days by the Hells Angels. He was sentenced to death for cutting the meth they were selling him, and claiming that's how he got it from them. What he didn't know, was his girlfriend was also dipping and cutting. There were 2 trials, girlfriend witnessed his kidnapping, I hid her between trials, that was the mid 80's for me.

There were 2 trials, girlfriend witnessed his kidnapping, I hid her between trials, that was the mid 80's for me.

Any convictions? Any news stories about it? Do go on, sounds like a fun story.

You and her have any lonely nights in any safehouses, you ever console her about her lost love...?

Um, why no rape charge?
Rape doesn't apply because Kentucky law defines it as such:
510.040 Rape in the first degree.

(1) A person is guilty of rape in the first degree when:
(a) He engages in sexual intercourse with another person by forcible compulsion;
One would think that sexual abuse would apply, since Kentucky law defines it as such:
510.110 Sexual abuse in the first degree.

(1) A person is guilty of sexual abuse in the first degree when:
(a) He or she subjects another person to sexual contact by forcible compulsion;
except Kentucky law defines "sexual contact" thus:
510.010 Definitions for chapter.

The following definitions apply in this chapter unless the context otherwise requires:
(1) [...]
(7) "Sexual contact" means any touching of the sexual or other intimate parts of a person done for the purpose of gratifying the sexual desire of either party;
[...]
Since the murderers were looking for their dope, not trying to get their nut, they skate on this matter.

--Al

Since the murderers were looking for their dope, not trying to get their nut, they skate on this matter.

Absurd. Shouldn't be difficult to convince a jury they had other motives as well. Who's going to believe this fuckers otherwise?

Pretty sickening wordin of the law. Pretty much you can do whatever the fuck you want to another persons genitals in the state of Kentucky, so long as it's not meant to get you or them off, and the worst they can nail you with is assault of some sort(non sexual in nature)

Any convictions? Any news stories about it? Do go on, sounds like a fun story.

You and her have any lonely nights in any safehouses, you ever console her about her lost love...?
I'll tell you a little more. There were 2 trials and an equal number of convictions. Unfortunately the ones convicted were fall guys. My friend came back from the first trial with a broken cheek bone as a reminder to keep her testimony the same in the second trial. No one wanted her around, and I stepped up to the plate. Those were not good times. Years later I heard the plan had been to kill her before the second trial. There was much more to this adventure, but this is way off topic.

I'll tell you a little more. There were 2 trials and an equal number of convictions. Unfortunately the ones convicted were fall guys. My friend came back from the first trial with a broken cheek bone as a reminder to keep her testimony the same in the second trial. No one wanted her around, and I stepped up to the plate. Those were not good times. Years later I heard the plan had been to kill her before the second trial. There was much more to this adventure, but this is way off topic.
I'd love to hear more of this story, maybe you could start a thread, or pm a syopsys to Jack and I:D
very interesting stuff:D

I would also like to hear more. thanks

Back