• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sue sue

Take 6
I bet it is safe to say this child was murdered. Know one is looking for her :(.

The remains of a girl believed to be a toddler were found on the shoreline of Deer Island on Thursday afternoon by a woman walking her dog, a chilling discovery that stunned neighbors and prompted police to call for the public’s help in identifying the child.

During a news conference at the scene, State Police Lieutenant Colonel Frank Matthews said the woman found the remains around 1 p.m. Matthews and Suffolk Assistant District Attorney Mark Lee provided no other details, including the length of time that her remains were on the shoreline and whether there were signs of foul play.
http://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/20...deer-island/EEsj7gFuOy5eGeagBvlBaK/story.html

The remains of the little girl, who was wearing pajamas and was believed to be between 2- to 3-years-old, were found in a trash bag, sources told 5 Investigates.

Officials said they are unable to determine the girl's ethnicity, and an autopsy by the Office of the Chief Medical Examiner is expected to be conducted Friday.

The discovery of the girl's remains is being shared with police departments across the country, and the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children was also notified.
http://m.wcvb.com/news/remains-of-young-girl-found-on-deer-island/33785452

http://www.myfoxboston.com/story/29409218/authorities-potential-human-remains-found-on-deer-island

How sad, so young! The fact that they couldn't identify her ethnicity makes it sound like she was in a bad state of decay. Of course the trash bag makes it clear it was murder. Just disgusting, poor sweetheart! :( Honestly, I feel pretty awful for the person who found her too. I don't know if she saw the actual body, but if she did, that's going to be in her head for life I'm sure.

Including the length of time that her remains were on the shoreline and whether there were signs of foul play.

found in a trash bag
are unable to determine the girl's ethnicity

Self explanatory if you ask me. Yes there was foul play and yes its been a while.....:arghh:

:pout: I hope I never have to be on any side of a story like this. Cheese and rice....how heart breaking.

I just want to scream....Grandparents...do you know where your grandchildren are??? Because I just know the parents are involved in this little girls death. She is in her jammies. No one has reported her missing. Rest in peace little one. I hope the authorities are able to identify her.

I just want to scream....Grandparents...do you know where your grandchildren are??? Because I just know the parents are involved in this little girls death. She is in her jammies. No one has reported her missing. Rest in peace little one. I hope the authorities are able to identify her.

Only time I go 3 or days without seeing is that they're visting the other grandparents.

I just want to scream....Grandparents...do you know where your grandchildren are??? Because I just know the parents are involved in this little girls death. She is in her jammies. No one has reported her missing.
So, are we betting on mommy's new penis or daddy's new step-monster?

https://www.facebook.com/MassStatePolice
HELP US SPEAK FOR THIS CHILD
11403108_847752245308760_5335715559566210306_n.png

On June 25 of this year, the body of a deceased toddler-age girl was found on the western shore of Deer Island in Winthrop. State and local police and the Suffolk County District Attorney’s Office continue to try to identify the girl, and are again making an appeal to the public for help. Today, we are releasing a computer-generated composite image of the girl prepared by the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children. This image depicts w...hat the child may have looked like in life. We are also releasing images of the leggings she was wearing when found, which are white with black polka dots, and of a black and white zebra-stripe blanket found with the child’s body. The girl was approximately four years old at the time of her death, had brown eyes and brown hair, weighed about 30 pounds, and stood about 3½ feet tall.

We ask the public to be alert for any children who seem to have gone missing from their communities, their neighborhoods, schools, summer programs, parks, churches or any other places where people gather. Also, please look around July 4th gatherings – block parties, cookouts, town fireworks displays – and consider whether a child whom you would have expected to see there is now not present.

Anyone with any information about this toddler or who has information about a missing child is urged to call Massachusetts State Police at 508-820-2121 (24-hour number), the Suffolk County State Police Detective Unit at 617-727-8817, or Winthrop Police at 617-539-5806.

Thank you. Please help us speak for this child who can no longer speak for herself.

photos of clothing are at the link

Oh what a beautiful baby, and at 4 years old, someone should be missing her. I hope they catch them and beat the shit out of them.

She is a little beauty. I hope someone recognizes this depiction of her...so LE can catch the monster (s) that took her life. Seeing her pic just breaks my heart. Knowing she was murdered hurts even more.

I hope they find out who she is asap. I think it was "family" and other kids probably do need to be saved in the situation

I am completely heart broken and fucking disgusted. My mind wanders as to what kind of horrible life this baby had when after her death...no one was looking for her. NO ONE? What the hell? I can't imagine my toddler missing and not realizing she'd been found. This is fucked up from the floor up. I call foul!!!! That baby was murdered by the people who were suppose to be caring for her. FUCK!!!

The fact that there's no record of a kid matching her description being reported missing shows a family member did it, prob the entire family is in on it. Must have kept her secluded pretty well from the outside world for no school, babysitter, church, etc. etc. neighbor too to have spoken up yet.

"Help us speak for this child ."

Fuck , that got me .

Thrown in a bag like trash .

Gahhh- This is a painful one , I just hope someone somewhere starts talking , because this beautiful princess deserves a name and her dignity back .

Massachusetts authorities are searching for the identity of a 4-5 year old girl who's remains washed up in Boston Harbor a week ago.
Her body was discovered by a dog walker on June 25th. Her remains were inside a trash bag. Authorities say she weighed 30 pounds with brown hair and eyes.
Social media has been utilized and a sketch of what the girl may have looked like in life have been released.
This does beg the question how does a child this age go missing without it being reported by frantic parents?

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...ek-ago-still-not-identified-n386751?cid=sm_fb

Apparently someone on websluts posted a link to someone on faceboook who thinks its her kid. The pictures of her kid are IDENTICAL to the image released by authorities, uncanny. Apparently her mexican husband took the kid several years ago, cut off contact within the last year. Too lazy to find the link, and i will not apologize for that, look it up yourselves. Identical.

Even if it's not her, it brings up another likely scenario as to why no one has contacted authorities to report anything. Perhaps the kid is of mexican descent, maybe haflsies. Illegals might be hesitant to contact authorities out of fears of bringing some unwanted gov't attention down on themselves

Wow the resemblence is remarkable.

I tried to copy and paste the link...but it didn't work. If it is her...her name is Maggie Sophia Ortega Brown.

Last edited:
Wow the resemblence is remarkable.

I tried to copy and paste the link...but it didn't work. If it is her...her name is Maggie Sophia Ortega Brown.

Right. If it's not her than that's one of the biggest coincidences of all time, both on the doppleganger front as well as the fact that both girls are missing at the same time. Freakish resemblance, it's straight up identical to the image authorities have released.

Back