• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Nell

Unending melancholy
Bold Member!
Bristol Palin, daughter of former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin (R), announced in a blog post Thursday that she is pregnant.

Palin wrote that the pregnancy "has been, and will be, a huge disappointment to my family" and asked for privacy.

"Honestly, I’ve been trying my hardest to keep my chin up on this one," Palin wrote. "At the end of the day there’s nothing I can’t do with God by my side, and I know I am fully capable of handling anything that is put in front of me with dignity and grace."

Oh goodness. The pregnancy is the disappointment? No honey, that's you. Maybe you should be more realistic about your whole "abstinence is the only way" policy.

Also, her groom just recently called off their marriage. Is he the child's father? Inquiring minds........

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/7666678

I was going to say who cares, at this date and time I think Bristol Palin being a disappointment is a nonissue.

I was going to say who cares, at this date and time I think Bristol Palin being a disappointment is a nonissue.

I think her rampant hypocrisy, and making sexually active teens feel bad, while having premarital sex herself, is an issue

Yeah I get what you're saying, but her being a disappointment is sorta like asking a dog to act like a cat. It might happen while you're looking but they're going back to their nature when you ain't looking.

Last edited:
Palin wrote that the pregnancy "has been, and will be, a huge disappointment to my family" and asked for privacy.
Couple of things:

1. She ain't a teeny-bopper anymore who the fuck cares if she's knocked up again. While I was married when I got pregnant each time the fact remains that once I was over 18 I ceased being a disappointment because I was an adult and my family treated me as such, I was a big girl and if I wanted to have babies then their thought was more power to me.

2. If she wants privacy then why the fuck is she posting this on the damn internet, that's the surest way to guarantee you'll have exactly ZERO privacy.

Nimrod.

I LOVE the Palins! They're clowns. Cartoon characters. (I have a genuine love for most Republican insanity...)

Bristol was paid hundreds of thousands of dollars to lecture on topics she didn't represent - or even understand, and she has the audacity to publicly announce a 'disappointing' pregnancy yet simultaneously asking for privacy and not to be lectured or sympathized. It's like a Blazing Saddles-level of metafictional hypocrisy. They have to be self-aware. I refuse to believe otherwise.

But I think it's wonderful she's calling her unborn child a 'disappointment'! Too bad we're going to have to wait at least a decade to continue the story, when we discover the myriad of mental illnesses the poor child will have after Googling their mother. To be continued...only in America.

^^^
Fuck you for stealing my joke. Dammit. I'm not editing it out.

"At the end of the day there’s nothing I can’t do with God by my side

Except resist the urge to be a slut.

and I know I am fully capable of handling anything that is put in front of me with dignity and grace

Except a cock, which makes her drool like an animal.

Who cares? Anyone who hasn't already figured out this family is a bunch of hypocrits needs to get out more.

Although I admit to being a little amazed that she thinks that she is so important that her procreation will be a disappointment to her family. But who knows? Maybe the Palins are so shallow that instead of being grateful for their new grandchild they'll be forever disappointed.

an absentee dick of the month
She dumped him.

Hard to get all self-righteous about being a mother with the father gone when you're the one that broke up with him AND move from Kentucky to Alaska. Kind of makes it your own bed to lie in there.

Don't get me wrong, he needs to fight and be a part of his child's life and if he doesn't then he's a dick, but as far as him not being around now, that was her choice.

thm_b0913.gif
Oh but what memories the Palin's have left us with. Who can forget Bristol in the stands with baby brother Trig and a rather large blanket hoping to disguise her middle as her mother took to the stage as John McCain's surprising running mate. The Palin spin doctors of course wasted no time in saying that yes, Bristol was pregnant and would soon be wed to Baby Daddy. The spin doctors had their hands full putting out one fire without a chance to draw a clean breath before having to move onto the next. Of course Sarah was quick to assign blame to her handlers for any failures and shortcomings on her part. Then came the cherry on the top of her ill made sundae. The Katie Couric interview that caused many to take a sharply drawn breath.
~I really am sorry that Bristol Palin didn't follow what she espoused to other young women holding herself out as an example. She has been in the thick of the pernicious Palin public battles and brawls and there have been more than a few snaps of her throwing some jibs and jabs at grown men who wore a look of astonishment. Better that Bristol be used as an example of someone that just DGAF for nothing and doesn't mind proving it.
~Speaking of that convention, I was so creeped out by the camera panning to Piper Palin and staying with her as she repeatedly licked and lathered her hand with spittle and smoothed baby Trig's hair down with it. The longer the camera stayed on Piper the more vigorous Trig's hair treatment became. :)

Christ these people are saints compared to the Hilary cunt, they haven't been nearly as dishonest, disgusting or murderous. Her living in poverty speeches alone are enough to gag as she charges University millions to appear and only a $39 million, 16-passenger Gulfstream G450 or larger will do. If you want to talk dishonest, disgusting politicians go with the top contender, not some middle of the road nobody that doesn't affect or destroy lives.

Christ these people are saints compared to the Hilary cunt, they haven't been nearly as dishonest, disgusting or murderous. Her living in poverty speeches alone are enough to gag as she charges University millions to appear and only a $39 million, 16-passenger Gulfstream G450 or larger will do. If you want to talk dishonest, disgusting politicians go with the top contender, not some middle of the road nobody that doesn't affect or destroy lives.

Start your own thread. This one is for hating on the Palin's.

Last edited:
In October of last year the amateur pugilistic Palin's were involved in what was described as a bloody, booze fueled brawl while attending a birthday party celebration. It seems that four members of the former governor's family, husband, son and two daughters, were all caught up in the fight that witnesses say began late that night after "trash talking". In a 25 page police report the homeowner after mixing it up a bit with Todd, said he had to drag a very intoxicated Bristol Palin across the lawn as she was so combative with another witness stating even at that Bristol managed to land five or six punches. Brother Track was found bloodied, also very intoxicated in a limo and said the altercation began after "trash talk" about his sisters. Willow brought up the rear by flipping everyone off and using loud and vulgar language. Mind you, this is the family of the former first lady of Alaska and one time Vice President hopeful but by the time this story broke her mirror had already developed some very serious, irreparable cracks.

Back