• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Satanica

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
I couldn't find an original thread by searching.

http://www.examiner.com/article/man-who-punted-cat-like-football-found-murdered

Man who punted cat like football found murdered

5102baa32fbffc96fd68ad7ddca2fecc.jpg

A Tenn. man who was arrested and charged with animal cruelty at the end of 2013 for kicking a cat like a football has been found dead. The police have ruled his death a homicide, according to timesfreepress.com.
[....]
Roberson was arrested on Christmas Eve 2013 after multiple witnesses reported seeing him carrying a cat by the neck and then kicking the animal like a football, according to WRCB. The cat reportedly hit the power lines and then fell to the ground. Moments after the incident, the cat died.

A neighbor reported that the cat had been sitting outside when Roberson just grabbed the animal and kicked her in the air. The cat died in her arms. She told WVLT she has seen other issues regarding animals in connection with Roberson and his family.

Roberson told police the cat had scratched a child in his home but there was no evidence to support his claim. At the time, Roberson had an open warrant for a probation violation in Marion County. Roberson received only probation for the cruel act of killing the cat.

We did have a story about a guy that kicked a cat, but he called the cat and booted it instead of drop-kicking it.

ETA: It seems kicking cats is more common than I thought. The one I was thinking of is here, but there is another one here and some others as well.

--Al

Last edited:
But he looks like such a nice guy, and sounds like his personality matches- gentle, caring and sweet, I can't begin to imagine why someone would murder him...

:sarcasm:
he looks like a cromag thug and am happy he got what he deserved probably for something else atrocious he did

Looks like he might be composing a song. Something along the lines of "I whooped kitty's ass/someone murdered me/I kicked that cat into the power lines/now I have gone on a hell ride/I~I kicked kitty's ass/I~I kicked kitty's ass/rock on chicago, rock over london/Meow Mix, cats ask for it by name!"

So..... What was the cause of death? Scratched to death by moggies would be fitting, but I suspect not?

Back