• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Whisper

#byefelicia
fvfup4.jpg

Denise Marie Nagrodski of Easton, Pa., was arrested by New Jersey state troopers who accused her of hiring a hitman — who was really an undercover cop — to kill her daughter’s ex-boyfriend and others, and burn down their house.​
[...]
Pennsylvania woman was arrested for attempted murder after she paid an undercover officer to kill the former boyfriend of her daughter, as well the man's sister and the sister's boyfriend
[...]
Denise Marie Nagrodoski, 52, was nabbed Tuesday night after she left a meeting where she thought she was hiring a hitman. But he was really a detective with the New Jersey State Police, acting Attorney General John Hoffman announced in a statement
[...]
The woman wanted her daughter's former lover to be killed because, she claimed, his abuse led to her daughter's miscarriage of twins, Hoffman said. She also wanted the ex-boyfriend's sister rubbed out, and the sister's husband
[...]
She made two payments of $500 each to the undercover cop, and instructed him to shoot each person twice in the head, "one for each twin," the statement said. When she was unable to find a gun, she told him to "bash in" their heads and burn down the house they all lived in,
[....]
New Jersey troopers were tipped by the NYPD that Nagrodoski was looking for a hitman, the statement said, but authorities did not say how the NYPD learned of the woman's alleged plans.

"I need it done," she told the New Jersey detective after their first meeting Nov. 21
[....]
"Nagrodksi thought she had taken step necessary to translate her personal vendetta into murder," he said. She plotted not only against the ex-boyfriend, "but also two of the people closest to him,
[....]
She is being held in lieu of $2 million cash-only bail. She faces charges including attempted murder, conspiracy to commit murder and conspiracy to commit arson.
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...ed-allegedly-hiring-hit-man-article-1.2025367

her FB but its pretty much blank
30lgeuv.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/denise.nagrodski?fref=ts

$1K to murder 3 ppl and burn their house down. Yeah. Well, she certainly looks cheerful. I guess reality isn't a requirement when you have the IQ of a potato.

For real I just talked about this with a friend.... If you are gonna hire a hit man do not try and bargain basement that shit. You get what you pay for and if you think 1500 is a fair price for murder you are a dip shit.... I would offer at least 15,000 per person.... Note to everyone if hiring a hit man spring for the deluxe package, this is not something you wanna skimp on

For real I just talked about this with a friend.... If you are gonna hire a hit man do not try and bargain basement that shit. You get what you pay for and if you think 1500 is a fair price for murder you are a dip shit.... I would offer at least 15,000 per person.... Note to everyone if hiring a hit man spring for the deluxe package, this is not something you wanna skimp on
I am going to hell for laughing.

Nah @LarzlovesJahi you just know it's true. I always think about it when I read these stories, like man why do they try to skimp on the hit man, I figure we don't read about people that pay good money for hit men because those assholes don't get caught, you get what you pay for

I want to know if there is any truth to her allegations of abuse. It wouldn't mak her attempt to hire a hitman right but I would be able to understand it better, at least as far as the ex was concerned. The sister and her boyfriend? She's a moron.

Note to everyone if hiring a hit man spring for the deluxe package, this is not something you wanna skimp on

"Listen, I've got a crisp twenty and half a pack of mint Lifesavers with your name on 'em.. all you gotta do is kill my aunt Flo, uncle George, my three state champ karate expert cousins, and that stupid 300lb ex-pitfighting dog of theirs. If you get it done before 10:30 tomorrow I'll split a McMuffin with ya."

I want to know if there is any truth to her allegations of abuse. It wouldn't mak her attempt to hire a hitman right but I would be able to understand it better, at least as far as the ex was concerned. The sister and her boyfriend? She's a moron.

She thought she was in the mafia for a min lol

"Listen, I've got a crisp twenty and half a pack of mint Lifesavers with your name on 'em.. all you gotta do is kill my aunt Flo, uncle George, my three state champ karate expert cousins, and that stupid 300lb ex-pitfighting dog of theirs. If you get it done before 10:30 tomorrow I'll split a McMuffin with ya."

Throw in an Ultimate Feast and you got yourself a deal!

And the state got what they were asking for.

Denise Nagrodski has been sentenced to 10 years in a New Jersey State Prison for attempting to hire a hitman to kill her daughter's former boyfriend. A man she alleged was abusive towards her daughter and caused her daughter to miscarry twins.

She will be required to serve more than 8 years of her sentence before being eligible for parole.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/cri...10-years-n-murder-hire-plot-article-1.2402830

Yeah, I might have bought the whole abuse line except for also wanting the SIL and her husband dead.

$1000 for 3 murders and she thought due to the stereo types Jersey was the place to go to get the hitter. $1000 won't even get you overnight with a decent Backpage hooker.

Back