• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
Yeah, cause ain't nobody gonna notice that big old 4 year old tied to a bush outside the complex. Like REALLY?!

Really...no lie...if I were a billionaire (or maybe even millionaire), I'd buy a big island where all the abused children in the world could come to live. I'd make sure they received good care and wouldn't have to worry about shit anymore. Then my fucking heart could feel free, instead of being tortured every day with this kind of shit news. Of course I'd let all of you come live on the island and help :)

Yeah, cause ain't nobody gonna notice that big old 4 year old tied to a bush outside the complex. Like REALLY?!
Right though? Wtf? No REALLY!! Did she think he was wearing his invisible cloak? I was thinking bush... like out in the damn Bush of Australia. This sloppy bitch was in a complex! Huh? Oh man unreal

Babysitting application:

Punctual and resourceful problem solver. Enjoys introducing children to the beauty of nature. Part-time dog trainer on the side.

This bitch needs to take a parenting class! I ALWAYS leave my kid not one, but two, bowls of water AND a flyswatter whenever I have to tie her up somewhere while I go to work. Smh:banghead:. This women is just straight fuken stupid and neglectful.:eek: Who does this shit! Common sense lady, they need water in the sun and something to ward off the bees and shit..:rolleyes:...hello. And it would probably be beneficial, for you, if you practice playing hide n go seek a few times, just to try and find better hiding places for your kid. :bag:
:sarcasm:
OR.... Just fuck off and:finger: stop breeding now because you are completely worthless for a mother......even to a cockroach you're a failure I'm sure.

SN: I don't ALWAYS have to tie mine up;)

Last edited:
Really...no lie...if I were a billionaire (or maybe even millionaire), I'd buy a big island where all the abused children in the world could come to live. I'd make sure they received good care and wouldn't have to worry about shit anymore. Then my fucking heart could feel free, instead of being tortured every day with this kind of shit news. Of course I'd let all of you come live on the island and help :)

Never Land Ranch?

**Crawls into handbasket next to Fo...**

Lmao
This bitch needs to take a parenting class! I ALWAYS leave my kid not one, but two, bowls of water AND a flyswatter whenever I have to tie her up somewhere while I go to work. Smh:banghead:. This women is just straight fuken stupid and neglectful.:eek: Who does this shit! Common sense lady, they need water in the sun and something to ward off the bees and shit..:rolleyes:...hello. And it would probably be beneficial, for you, if you practice playing hide n go seek a few times, just to try and find better hiding places for your kid. :bag:
:sarcasm:
OR.... Just fuck off and:finger: stop breeding now because you are completely worthless for a mother......even to a cockroach you're a failure I'm sure.

SN: I don't ALWAYS have to tie mine up;)
Lmao! This was GREAT! Thanks, I needed an ab workout!

Back