• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

sorrow_discord

2dqlw5i.jpg

Jonathan Ryan Davis, 21 of Vandergrift, Pa was arraigned Monday on charges of statutory sexual assault, corruption of minors and indecent assault for having sex with a 14-year-old girl (inside a church no less).

He is also in a trouble for having three underage girls drink his blood. In that case, he is charged with corruption of minors and simple assault in those cases.

And as if that isn't enough facing additional charges obstructing justice and hindering prosecution because it seems as if this idiot thought it was a great idea to post facebook messages to get people to lie for him to police.

http://triblive.com/neighborhoods/y...8653570-74/davis-police-accused#axzz3eUkHaGLR

This news site has a little of the facebook mesages he made with someone.

http://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2015...ng-sex-with-minor-making-3-girls-drink-blood/

Davis allegedly told police that the blood letting and sampling is part of “Mabinogi.”That is described online as a “massive, multiplayer role-playing game” distributed by a South Korean company.

Police talked with Davis and his attorney in January and on subsequent occasions.

He could have left the area but didn't, and he attended his arraignment Monday as required.

For that reason police didn't oppose Davis' release on a $50,000 unsecured bond pending a preliminary hearing in July.- From @sorrow_discord's link.

He's got that whole "dangerous, elf emo" look, Looks about 14 himself, damn what gets into people.

Yeah, this Cris Angel-looking "scene kid" is just enjoying the attentions of girls who are in their rebellious, misunderstood teenage angst years and want to believe that they're the real Bella Swan.

On the plus side, though, his eyebrows are incredibly well-groomed for someone featured on the DD, eh @Athena ? More men should tend to their brows.

Last edited:
I wasn't gonna come back to this post but saw @Megan1993 had left a comment. So OF COURSE I had to see what she wrote :)

Glad to see you've been visiting a little more regularly. :)

When I read the title of this thread, I was thinking the blood part was going to be in regards to him being obsessed with stealing the virginity of minors and the the blood that comes from cherry poping. Since thats not the case I'm not sure whats more messed up, the actual blood obsession he had or my mind.

Quote from link.. "Davis allegedly told police that the blood letting and sampling is part of “Mabinogi.”That is described online as a “massive, multiplayer role-playing game” distributed by a South Korean company."

Does ANYONE else find humor in the fact that in the midst of the article, the ads are for online role playing games? I got giggles from it...

EDITED to remove pic that wont work. Lmfaooo

Last edited:
Poser :finger:

... and I would never bag a dude that had wore more makeup then me..
... unless it was corpse paint. :shrug:

I'm not gettin' nekkie with a guy that wears more make-up than I do!!!
Amen to that. I'm way too country to be fucking around with some dude with eye make-up, always have been.

Only make-up my guy has on him is any lip gloss that comes off me, and it usually doesn't end up on his face...;)

When I read the title of this thread, I was thinking the blood part was going to be in regards to him being obsessed with stealing the virginity of minors and the the blood that comes from cherry poping. Since thats not the case I'm not sure whats more messed up, the actual blood obsession he had or my mind.

I thought the same thing lol

I googled mabinogi to see if it looked vampiric just a 3d version of Gaia Online so I dont see where drinking blood would be in the mix...

I think Twilight would be a little to old now atleast for teens now a days that shit was a craze back when I was 16 six years ago I think now its One direction and FSOG.

oh no. God no. NO. NO. NNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I fucking play that game. there is absolutely nothing of the sorts. Unless you count the 666th level of peaca abyss with le vampire count overlord bloodsucking mother-fucking rapist with all his shiny little bats, ogres and ghouls. NNNNGH much blood. But not really. There is no blood. Oh god. Why the fuck would he say that? LOL I'm sorry but I freakin hate it when people do this. Mabinogi is a neat game with shitty graphics and a lot of pay2win, but it certainly has none of that garbage. He was likely from the alexina server. Kind of known for this shit but this is a new extreme. Mabinogi is a game about gods and goddesses, Celtic and Gaelic mythology, good vs evil, fomors, milletians, sorrow, joy, and all sorts of anger and rage but shit, I don't know why he would say "mabinogi" of all else. You would think fucking world of warcraft or some shit but mabinogi? that's a goddamn first.

I'm going to make him a holiday in mabinogi. December first, Nohara day. Everybody will send him daggers and wear the blood master title.

I thought Korn would be involved somehow. lol.
He looks like a girl. Reminds me of this girl that makes herself look like jared leto. He looks like him. If you have 6 minutes watch the vid. It's pretty wild how she does it.

Last edited:
So glad I'm crone and not a virgin and that the emo's don't want to put their blood in me. This shit is seriously fucked up.

okay, have to admit in my younger days I not only thought guys with eyeliner were hot but applied it to allot of musician types, but neither here nor there....WTF Pennsylvania? Some of the most whacked out stories have come out of there in the last couple of years with some of the strangest out of touch of reality individuals.

Pennsylbama is a what we should really be called.

Go us! It is bad enough that south western Pa has its own dialect of English but now we seem to be entering the race for crazy. This stupid jagoff just nudged us a little closer.
no, no state can really blame anyone but their own lawmakers and enforcements for their issues and I'm getting sick of seeing Obama blamed for everything. Pennsylvania has had a lack of laws in many areas that have made them international news and their own whack groups and crimes. I used to think of Penn as filled with simple German descended people dressed in homespun that rode in carriages drawn by horses for the most part but they had to be drug up to the 20th century to pass state animal rights laws and barely have started doing that. Then there are the breeders that murder their spawn and nutcases that think they are vampires

Hair bands, David Bowie, Capn Jack Sparrow

The majority of women in this country have some significant homosexual tendencies. Kinda odd this site is somehow the one lone exception with its collection of poon

hm, first I'd say cultural but I think time period would be better for norm of white America a couple of generations ago that would equate eyeliner or hair bands on men being attractive to women as homosexual tendencies. Other cultures guys wear eyeliner and look hot, various fazes in hetro America guys have worn eyeliner and looked hot, others not so much.

hm, first I'd say cultural but I think time period would be better for norm of white America a couple of generations ago that would equate eyeliner or hair bands on men being attractive to women as homosexual tendencies. Other cultures guys wear eyeliner and look hot, various fazes in hetro America guys have worn eyeliner and looked hot, others not so much.

The only man who has ever looked hot with makeup on is Kurt Russel, oh and some trannies i saw online once, but that was more due to the plastic surgery and huge knockers than the makeup, which actually was a tad over done i think

no, no state can really blame anyone but their own lawmakers and enforcements for their issues and I'm getting sick of seeing Obama blamed for everything. Pennsylvania has had a lack of laws in many areas that have made them international news and their own whack groups and crimes. I used to think of Penn as filled with simple German descended people dressed in homespun that rode in carriages drawn by horses for the most part but they had to be drug up to the 20th century to pass state animal rights laws and barely have started doing that. Then there are the breeders that murder their spawn and nutcases that think they are vampires

Twas not a reference to Obama. That was Pennsylvania and Alabama combine :) Becoming Pennsylbama. Comes from the saying Philly on one side, Pittsburgh on the other Alabama between the two.( Then there be the Amish and Quakers to balance us out and not truly push us into the pits of hell.)

An interesting fact about the good old Keystone state is that we are one of a handful of states of that have self uniting marriages. This means that you don't need a priest/minister/other ordained person/ or a JP to marry you. You can just need at least two witnesses to the exchange of wedding vows and sign your license :)
http://www.pghcitypaper.com/pittsbu...-uniting-marriage-license/Content?oid=1805655

Last edited:
Twas not a reference to Obama. That was Pennsylvania and Alabama combine :) Becoming Pennsylbama. Comes from the saying Philly on one side, Pittsburgh on the other Alabama between the two.( Then there be the Amish and Quakers to balance us out and not truly push us into the pits of hell.)

An interesting fact about the good old Keystone state is that we are one of a handful of states of that have self uniting marriages. This means that you don't need a priest/minister/other ordained person/ or a JP to marry you. You can just need at least two witnesses to the exchange of wedding vows and sign your license :)
http://www.pghcitypaper.com/pittsbu...-uniting-marriage-license/Content?oid=1805655
my major apologies! I have been on so many sites where he is brought into the mix:confused:

I'm friends with this guy, and well I'd just like to say. These photos of him are really old, now he's a wannabe Kurt Cobain. He's always been a weebo scene kid and the photos of him and those swords are from his "cosplay". I won't debate the rape case, but I was quite surprised it was a girl, would expect a guy from him tbh haha. His eyebrows are drawn on. All the best guy ^.^ cheerio.

He says he never had sex with her or knew her, and also that Mabinogi thing taken way out of context by the media. It's a crappy steam mmo at best. c:

Okay, in no universe is the guy in that picture getting laid anywhere but a morgue. Too much makeup. But then I think of Ville Valo, Jared Leto and Dave Navarro.....they wore guyliner okay. Maybe it's the super-creepy vibes from this photo. IDK. But I still don't think he was getting any from anyone willingly.

Back