• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

CbabyRKO

Trumperdink Mussolini

Thanks to @Krystal for this one
45y/o teachers aide Alecia Dotson likes them young. And by young I mean too young to shave or even have pubic hair.
According to investigators Alecia in her quest for underage sausage traded more 100 sexually graphic texts between her and an 11y/o she called "love bug".

As Dotson explains it she first became a mentor to the boy who was a student at the school she worked at, and like all student teacher relationships she developed a crush on him.

Wait, huh? That ain't right.

Luckily for her 11y/o victim mom wasn't having none of that.
When Dotson texted her underage paramour asking if she could pick him up and take him on a trip to the library, mom got suspicious and that's when she took a trip on the what the fuck train to oh hell no town after finding all the dirty messages Dotson traded with her kid.

Dotson not to be deterred sent another message:
Love bug what are you doing,” it read. “I'll be sure to tell her we won't have sex on the first visit…LOL.”
After mom turned the phone over to cops they decided to see if Alecia was really as dumb as she seemed. Pretending to be the 11y/o boy they set up a rendezvous with Dotson at a local mall movie theatre to seal the deal.

Being the romantic Alecia is she stopped at Spencer's for a bottle of strawberry warming lube.
I'm sure she was mighty disappointed to see the cops there instead of her "love bug."
Alecia Dotson can now spend her summer living the real life version of Orange is the New Black as she is facing charges of two counts of attempted sexual battery on a child under 12, using a computer to solicit a child, traveling to meet a minor and unlawful use of communications.
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/fla-teacher-aide-busted-attempted-sex-boy-11-article-1.2277894

Last edited:
Fuck almighty, 45 years old desiring an 11 year old. Does she not go to sleep and night and think, "I need fucking mental counseling?!"

And she brought fucking lube? Would an 11 year old even know what do with lube?!?!

Hell, whenever I see a 22 year old now, they look so young I get repulsed when coworkers say, "Ooohh, wouldn't ya like to do that?" No, I would like a woman my own fucking age who can understand and appreciate my mind.

Shit, I feel like I'm living in some sort of fucked up world I can't see, where there's all sorts of weird shit surrounding me, brushing up against my back, and if I could find the right color glasses it would all suddenly appear and I'd see the truth.

As they say in North Dakota, Uff-da.

Thank you @CbabyRKO ! I couldn't let this one pass when I saw it and I was just getting ready to leave work yesterday.

I cannot fathom being 45 years old with a "crush" on an 11 year old. What the fuck is wrong with people?!?

When I was 11 we were playing ball, riding our bikes, playing outside and getting dirty....That is what kids that age should be doing. And under Florida law, had she been successful in doing what she was trying to do, she would be eligible for a life sentence.

This is so repulsing. What the hell does any woman find sexually attractive about any eleven yr old. I love the write up on this story. It was awesome!

Kind of an interesting twist. A fire in her neighbor's apartment lead to her body being discovered in her bathroom, with a gunshot?
The fire was put out and firefighters determined that the origin of the fire began in unit 5B.

When firefighters searched neighboring unit 6B for further smoke and fire damage, they discovered the body of 45-year-old Alecia Dotson, dead in her bathroom. Her body was taken to the county Medical Examiner's office for an autopsy.

Dotson was arrested in June after she was accused of attempted sexual battery on a minor. She was formerly a teacher aide at Highland Grove Elementary School.

An investigation into her inappropriate relationship with a fifth grade student was launched by the Lakeland Police Department Special VIctims Unit in June when a mother discovered around 100 text messages between Dotson and her son.

Lakeland Police Department's preliminary investigation has ruled that Dotson died of a self-inflicted gunshot wound and classified it as a suicide and not a fire fatality.
http://www.wtsp.com/story/news/2015...land-leads-discovery-suicide-victim/77245502/

Well, well, she did have a conscience after all. That, or "Love Bug" finally dumped her. Sounds like her actions made her life hell. Can't find a single tear to shed.

I, too, loved the "took a trip on the what the fuck train to oh hell no town" line.... that is ... if there's a perfect phrasing to that incident, you NAILED it, CbabyRKO!

I don't know why this shocked me so much, but damn if it didn't. I remember when it was on the FP, and somehow I could just hear her calling him "Love Bug" -- then when I read it here, it marked the first time I'd ever laughed at one of Jack Burton's posts... (so just kind of a memorable case all around.)

Since she never actually did anything with ol' Bug, I'm not sure she would've been sentenced to anything huge.... I really don't know (and never will, now.) But the repercussions socially and professionally must've been pretty severe for this to have been a logical (to her) answer.

Kind of sounds like she started the fire so it would inevitably reach her, maybe to garner the courage to shoot herself before it got to her? While I can't find sympathy for her, I do hope Bug's parents get him some counseling.... this has got to have been a wtf experience for him all around.

Back