• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Susan

How do I delete my account and or posts I've made. Pref my account. I need to take back some comments as they may have legal consequences.
Thanks.

You need a smarter brain than mine, but I think you're outta luck. But I could be wrong.

You need a smarter brain than mine, but I think you're outta luck. But I could be wrong.
I think you're right. I remember reading an email exchange about this that was posted, someone who wanted their account and posts deleted. Quite a funny exchange.

@Susan maybe asking a moderator to change your username and forgetting this place ever existed is your best option. You can review all of your old posts from your profile page and go back and delete the comments you're referring to.

Well, you're fucked. Everything you say, is lost forever in internet. You can delete but if there's screen shots or quotes.....there's no undo it. Good luck.

How do I delete my account and or posts I've made. Pref my account. I need to take back some comments as they may have legal consequences.
Thanks.
This response courtesy of the Broadway musical Spring Awakening:

Yeah, you're fucked alright,
And all for spite.
You can kiss your sorry ass goodbye!
Totally fucked, will they mess you up?
Well you know they're gonna try!

Totally fucked!

Aww shit, that sucks, I mean for you @Susan. Not me, I'm not dumb enough to say shit that has legal or incriminating consequences. Lol. Again, sucks for you. Sorry. Good luck in court tho. Let's us know how that turns out for you in a new thread.

The right thing would have been for you not to say anything to begin with......tsk tsk tsk. May I ask what things you are wanting to have deleted and what legal consequences are you referring to?? Please. I promise I won't tell. Maybe then I could take you more seriously...;)

The right thing would have been for you not to say anything to begin with......tsk tsk tsk. May I ask what things you are wanting to have deleted and what legal consequences are you referring to?? Please. I promise I won't tell. Maybe then I could take you more seriously...;)
Wi

Yeah, nah. Your just having fun at my expense like an internet troll does. If you had any manners you'd take it seriously to begin with. Last you'll hear from me.

:arghh: She called me a troll and now she won't come back.

Maybe she's kidding :woot:

Maybe she's busy with her reply:writer:

She sure did sound like a sweet lady. Don't understand how she could have legal consequences for anything.......that was until she called ME a troll:shifty:

It's hardly trolling to tease someone who has admittedly done something profoundly stupid about it.

And my response was helpful; it meant you're shit outta luck because nobody is going to remove your posts.

@disgusted4sho is no troll! She just has a great sense of humor. I daresay, her responses in this particular thread were among the most deliciously acerbic she's ever posted. Good job!

And she certainly doesn't look like a troll either.

Oh, but @Susan , good luck with your plight - really. Heaven knows the shit I post here could one day come back to bite me...alas. At least I have @lithiumgirl to hold my hand when things get really bad.

Last edited:
She is a defender who came on here and gave inside knowledge about a terrible crime against helpless elders who could not speak to report it or fight back or even cry out for help. She basically confirmed that the suspect had done it and explained "why" while characterizing him as a good person in spite of his evil acts. The explanation was detailed and made references to his thoughts and mental state that she could only know if he told her himself -- or she made it all up.

My guess is that she is now being called as a witness and wants to tell the court she doesn't know anything about it or even that she is sure he didn't do it. This guy went and confessed on his own, probably expecting to be forgiven for being honest, and now he is being prosecuted. His acts were prolonged and horrible. If she knows anything, she should not be allowed to hide it and cover for him.

If, on the other hand, she lied about it all and interfered with an active case and played with this guy's life, then she need to face the consequences for that too.

In case you do come back, Susan, here is a quote from our beloved leader on this subject:

"We are like a one-night stand. You may regret it ever happened, but it did." -- Morbid

She is a defender who came on here and gave inside knowledge about a terrible crime against helpless elders who could not speak to report it or fight back or even cry out for help. She basically confirmed that the suspect had done it and explained "why" while characterizing him as a good person in spite of his evil acts. The explanation was detailed and made references to his thoughts and mental state that she could only know if he told her himself -- or she made it all up.

My guess is that she is now being called as a witness and wants to tell the court she doesn't know anything about it or even that she is sure he didn't do it. This guy went and confessed on his own, probably expecting to be forgiven for being honest, and now he is being prosecuted. His acts were prolonged and horrible. If she knows anything, she should not be allowed to hide it and cover for him.

If, on the other hand, she lied about it all and interfered with an active case and played with this guy's life, then she need to face the consequences for that too.
Well now you piqued my curiosity so a link to that thread would be really helpful and appreciated. :)

She was a tard defender here originally but yet called one of our regular members a "troll" for not having manners...:hilarious:

Window-licker. Oh, sorry, where are my manners... Madam window-licker.:D

Thanks.
I take back all of my help and leave you to know the answer was up for a minute

Last edited:
Oh look.....she's bold now.....how's that deleting of comments going for you @Susan? Anyways, after reading the thread you were referring to..... I still don't see why you would delete what you said. Please help me understand?

Or be honest......was it the attention? You needed attention right? Its okay. But there are other ways to get it without getting negative feedback. Js. Your comments seemed kinda helpful. And you weren't "tard-defending" necessarily I don't think. Honest. I just wanna know why or how that's a bad thing in the eyes of a court......:shrug:??

Back