• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
I'm from Colerain, @Angiebla. Graduated Colerain High School in '89.
Explains so much about me, doesn't it?
Lived in Mt Healthy, Cleves and North Brook.

I worked in Colerain for years. I absolutely loved my coworkers in that area.

I don't want to say what area I live in, but it's full of racist homophobes. I like Colerain people better than the people in my area. My neighbors prolly think I'm a weirdo because I don't talk to them, but they are assholes so I don't really give a fuck.

I couldn't get the italics to turn off dammit.

the exact wording escapes me now, but it had to do with the hispanic family in the next line, food stamps, and overbreeding. i just wasn't able to process that whole pile of verbal shit she tossed my way. btw this went on for like 3 mins.
I understand. It's fuct up when people start talking truths about us Hispanic folk....cause its not like we actually work. I work. All the Hispanics I know are actually hard workers. I work hard on having just one child tho. Other bitches be breeding like its going out of style. And dropping dudes like their panties. Food stamps become necessary not just for us Hispanics however. Children of all races need to eat. I can go on for days about all people who over breed tho.....shit is crazy. I have a hard time keeping meals on the table for one child. Hell if I'm gonna bring in more children to feed and clothe. Shits expensive. I hate having to use food stamps tho. Makes me feel sometimes like less of a sole provider.... But I ain't to proud to ask for them when I need them...just saying.
Any who. About 40% of what that lady said was probably right. Meh....I'm sure she has sucked cock for less tho....you know cause she's white.

Lol. Just playin'.

I worked in Colerain for years. I absolutely loved my coworkers in that area.

I don't want to say what area I live in, but it's full of racist homophobes. I like Colerain people better than the people in my area. My neighbors prolly think I'm a weirdo because I don't talk to them, but they are assholes so I don't really give a fuck.

I couldn't get the italics to turn off dammit.
Just from that, my GUESS is norwood. But don't answer just cause you don't wanna.

A 23-year-old woman who admitted punching her infant son multiple times, breaking several bones as well as causing two skull fractures, was sentenced Monday to five years in prison.

Peek Gaddis pleaded guilty earlier this month to a child endangering charge.

At a sentencing Monday in Hamilton County Common Pleas Court, her attorney, James Schimanski, told Judge Beth Myers that Gaddis has a history of “mental health issues,” which he said contributed to her actions.

“She feels genuine remorse for what happened,” Schimanski said.

The boy, who was about two months old when Gaddis was charged in June, was removed from her custody. She has two other children who also were removed from her custody.

All three children have been placed with relatives.

In August, Gaddis was free on bond awaiting resolution of the case and living with family of the boy’s father.

When the boy was going to be placed in the home – which would have violated her bond – Schimanski said Gaddis turned herself in at the county jail, so the child could live at the home.

Schimanski, in an interview, did not elaborate on Gaddis' mental health problems. He said they began in her early teens, after her mother died.

http://www.cincinnati.com/story/news/2015/11/23/mom-who-beat-crying-baby-sentenced/76261760/

Schimanski, in an interview, did not elaborate on Gaddis' mental health problems. He said they began in her early teens, after her mother died.

I was the tender age of 14 when my mom died.....I have 4 children and not a single one was taken away and more importantly none were ever PUNCHED at any damn age!!!

Latest posts

Back