• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Oberle

Trusted Member
Damn, I'm glad they caught these guys. That poor woman, imagine being 69 years old and dragged out of your own home to be murdered in an abandoned building by criminal fuckwits. :( Crime scene photos and video coverage at the links at the end.

It's also very fucked up that an uncle took his nephew out kidnapping and murdering, I say lock em up forever. :rage:

A team of ghost hunters found the body of a missing woman on Sunday as they explored the old Kuhn Memorial State Hospital in Vicksburg, a site known to be one of Mississippi's most haunted.

Warren County Sheriff Martin Pace said his office was alerted to the body when a group of people came to the sheriff's office. Sgt. Jason Bailess was working on shift reports and talked with the group who told him that they had been at Kuhn Hospital. They told Bailess they knew they probably weren't supposed to be out there, but they had found a body and wanted to report it.

Vicksburg Police Chief Walter Armstrong said Sharon Wilson, 69, appeared to have trauma to her head. Witnesses said her body was found outside Kuhn Hospital, but blood trails indicated she had been inside.

Police Chief Walter Armstrong confirmed that the body is that of 69-year-old Sharon Wilson, who was reported missing. Wilson's attackers broke into her Drummond Street home and abducted her late Saturday night, police said.

Authorities said Raphael McCloud, 33, and his nephew, Akeem McCloud, 20, are facing charges.

The two men were pulled over by Leland police Sunday for reckless driving, authorities said. Vicksburg police were contacted after Leland police determined that the 2012 Nissan Murano the men were in had been stolen from Wilson, according to a news release. A gun that had been reported to Vicksburg police as stolen was found inside the car, authorities said.

Raphael McCloud was brought back to Vicksburg, where Armstrong said he confessed to the crime. Police are working to bring Akeem McCloud from Leland to Vicksburg, the chief said.

Armstrong said Wilson suffered trauma to the head.

The body was sent to the state crime lab in Jackson for processing, Armstrong said.
635712524567694095-McClouds_zpsre6gif0i.jpg

Raphael McCloud (left) and Akeem McCloud (right). (Photo: Vicksburg Police Dept.)
http://www.newser.com/story/209099/ghost-hunters-run-into-a-murder-at-haunted-hospital.html

http://www.clarionledger.com/story/news/local/2015/06/29/ghost-hunters-discover-body/29456045/

http://www.wapt.com/news/central-mississippi/ghost-hunters-find-body-at-abandoned-hospital/33826968

I'm so glad her body was found. At least her family has closure now and those animals can be tried for her murder.

I can't get over how unfortunate they look. Someone should shoot them for being that ugly outside of a carnival freak show.

Charge em with kidnapping, grand theft auto, felony theft for the gun, impersonating cheef keef, and impersonating tyrone biggums. but do NOT charge em with murder....the ghosts did that one lol

Now this is my kind of news.

"We went in looking for restless spirits.. We didn't really want to find one this fresh."

I cannot imagine her horror being taken out of her home by these nasty creepy looking bastards knowing she was going to die, poor old lady!

Back