• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
Homicide police scour bushland for body after tip-off on missing boy

Police operating on a tip-off are searching for his body and further evidence about 20 kilometres from where William was last seen.
The search will be conducted in an area...over a number of days.
About 30 police and more than 10 police cars, vans and police rescue trucks are at the site
Detective Superintendent Michael Willing said police were not ruling out the chance that they may find a body.
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-03-02/police-begin-new-search-for-missing-boy-william-tyrell/
0y55xWk.jpg

"This will not be the last search in regards to this investigation," Superintendent Willing said.

"There is always that possibility [of finding a body] but we are searching for evidence at this point."

He said the search would focus on an area a few kilometres wide and would last for a number of days.

Officers on Monday would conduct a line search by hand and consider the possibility of digging if they found anything significant, he said.

"A search by hand and see what comes from that," Superintendent Willing said.

The head of the investigation, Detective Inspector Gary Jubelin, continues to be in close contact with William's family as the search continues, Superintendent Willing said.

"They are very distraught; we are in daily contact with them," he said.
[...]
http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/police-to...r-missing-william-tyrell-20150302-13s798.html

They are now admitting that they know he was abducted. They are issuing a threat to anyone who was anywhere near him that day.

"POLICE hunting for missing child William Tyrell have admitted for the first time the boy was abducted — and have vowed to track the movements of every person close to him the day he disappeared.

“This is not a little boy lost story. This is not a child that wandered off. We think there’s been human intervention,” said Detective Inspector Gary Jubelin, of the NSW Homicide Squad.

Mr Jubelin said the intensive search for the missing three-year-old, who was last seen in his Spiderman costume, was unlike anything he’d seen in 20 years of policing.

Police now want to speak to everyone who was within a 1km radius of William’s grandmother’s home in Kendall, on the NSW north coast, between 10am and 11am on September 12.

That will likely involve questioning hundreds of people as well as analysing CCTV footage, financial transactions and phone data, reportsThe Australian."

http://mobile.news.com.au/national/...idered-a-suspect/story-fnj3rq0y-1227224945724

Another search area. Their person of interest, the repairman that went to the house, as well as the owner of the home they served a search warrant on, was spotted driving by the search area in his work van..... o_O

rupleh.jpg

"THE site where up to 30 police dig in the grim search for missing three-year-old William Tyrell is thick with bush, dark and damp behind a hidden trail.

The concealed path runs off a stretch of road known as Ghost Road where police parked their vans and entered the dense native bush from the side of the main road.

And moments before the Public Order and Riot Squad officers walked into the bushland to tackle the trail, there was an unlikely passer-by on that eerie stretch of road.

Bill Spedding, who police previously identified as a person of interest in the case, was photographed by The Daily Telegraphdriving by the point where police were preparing to enter the treacherous area."

http://mobile.news.com.au/national/...r-william-tyrell/story-fns0kb1g-1227245643499

Last edited:
It says PEDDO'S on the repairmans van. WTF!!!!
Surname is Spedding so actually easy to scratch out. Apparently he's fixed it now, when the papers published it, but he was driving with it for 2 days.

He lives about 5km from the area, its a bit creepy see the work van passing but not so unusual as he's a tradesman.

Police call latest search for missing boy William Tyrrell 'disappointing'
20,000 square metres of bushland and waterways was scoured by investigators.

Sydney water police arrived late this morning with an inflatable boat and began investigating waterways close to where police teams searched bushland
Detective Inspector Gary Jubelin confirmed that no evidence of William Tyrrell has been recovered from those locations, and that search teams will be called off today.
"From an investigator's point of view it is disappointing, but it's just a minor hiccup in a long investigation, or potentially long investigation," he said.
"We've been inundated with calls from the public in relation to William's disappearance and we're following up all that information."
Yesterday detectives visited the home of tradesman Bill Spedding, a person of interest in the case.
http://www.9news.com.au/national/20...ch-for-missing-toddler-william-tyrrell-widens

William's parents (unidentified) released a video today with support of NSW Police they believe he is still alive and pleaded for his return.

"Just give him back ... take him to a church, take him to a police station, take him to school. Give him to someone, give him back".

"We need to know where he is and we need to know what happened to him...'cause we can't live forever...like this," she said.

"His sister can't grow up never knowing what happened to her brother.

"You just can't take children...he's three! He's three years old, he's only lived for three years, it's ridiculous...he hasn't gone to school.

"If somebody has him and if he is alive...I want him to be safe, I want him to be feeling loved and I want someone to be looking after him...because to imagine that something else is going on...we can't live a life like that."
https://au.news.yahoo.com/nsw/a/27164175/william-tyrells-parents-beg-for-him-back/

William Tyrrell disappearance: NSW Police investigate possible involvement of paedophile ring
Detective Superintendent Michael Willing confirmed this morning that police are pursuing reports of a paedophile ring operating in the area.

"We have information that we've received in relation to a paedophile ring that may be operating," he said.

"That's all I can say at this point. I don't want to compromise what we're doing in relation to that, but we have specific information about that."

He said police were moving fast with their investigation.
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-04-17/william-tyrrell-parents

I wouldn't be surprised if it was a Pedo ring as there's been some horrific organised sex abuse cases in Australia over the years , but my money's still on the family themselves , disposing of him before reporting missing and all being in cahoots together ( is cahoots even a word anymore ?) or the repair Man that was at the house previously then due to fix the washer that day and never turned up .

Maybe the Spider-Man figure found in the back of his van was his Grandchildrens or maybe it wasn't . But I still think the police will come back to him again .

It seemed a bit hinky at first about the parents not appearing in public - As William is a foster child I thought maybe it was because of that , but even those details were kept hush hush and they didn't want it revealed . There were legal reasons why they couldn't be indentified it seems.

Very strange case .

Thursday and Friday police set up road blocks and were questioning drivers about the 12th & have also been search roadsides for discarded items/rubbish.

Today William’s family issued this statement:

http://www.police.nsw.gov.au/news/latest_releases

No. No, no, no. This is way too carefully thought out and, well, thoughtful to be from a worried family. No one whose baby is missing and is worried crazy about him would be able to feel this level of gratitude or express it so clearly. They may know that people are helping and know that it is a very good thing they are, but the terror and loss would overwhelm feelings such as gratitude and the desire to give every helpful group a personalized thank you. This statement isn't about William; it's mostly about the searchers. These people are working on their own public image and want to be seen as thoughtful, gracious, and tuned in to their child's likes and dislikes. It's the verbal version of Susan Smith removing her glasses to look prettier before going on tv to appeal for her boys' return. No frantic parent cares how they look.

And then they refer to him in the past tense. It took my grandmother over a year to be able to refer to her middle-aged son in the past tense.

No. No, no, no. This is way too carefully thought out and, well, thoughtful to be from a worried family. No one whose baby is missing and is worried crazy about him would be able to feel this level of gratitude or express it so clearly. They may know that people are helping and know that it is a very good thing they are, but the terror and loss would overwhelm feelings such as gratitude and the desire to give every helpful group a personalized thank you. This statement isn't about William; it's mostly about the searchers. These people are working on their own public image and want to be seen as thoughtful, gracious, and tuned in to their child's likes and dislikes. It's the verbal version of Susan Smith removing her glasses to look prettier before going on tv to appeal for her boys' return. No frantic parent cares how they look.

And then they refer to him in the past tense. It took my grandmother over a year to be able to refer to her middle-aged son in the past tense.

And if there's a case on this site that proves that media/public actions/statements of the parents and family do NOT equal involvement, it is the Tori Stafford case. If Canada had the death penalty, this innocent mom and others in the family would have been lynched long before the actual culprits were nailed. And, this case has 99 times more hinckyness to it than young William's does. Everyone reacts differently to different things. Seen it enough as a soldier - some lose it while others around them are remarkably calm in reaction to the exact same incident. The Stafford case is the one that caused me to stop judging books by their covers --- some books have multiple covers.

http://www.dreamindemon.com/communi...ia-stafford-missing-in-canada-deceased.17153/

@paintedred William's is a foster child?

I didn't know that, but I can see why the media haven't mentioned and it explains why his parents haven't been identified.

William's 4th Birthday was last Friday, and his parents released a letter a few days before.
“If William were home, he would be beside himself with excitement and making a long list of presents he would like which would definitely include toys like superhero action figures and dress-ups.

If William were home, he’d be making plans to celebrate his special day and a party would most definitely be on his agenda.

William loves to dress up so his party would have a superhero theme with invitations issued to about 12 or so of his little friends.

If William were home, choosing the colour of the balloons, selecting the menu and creating the invitation with his Mummy would create much excitement in the household.

If William were home, he would choose the flavour and the colours of his birthday cake which would be a novelty cake and he’d get a bit messy while helping Mummy, Daddy and his big sister to bake and decorate it.

If William were home, he would wake his Mummy and Daddy up early and climb into bed to start the day with hugs and kisses.

Later his little friends would arrive with cards and gifts making the backyard resemble a Superhero convention and filling his home with squeals of laughter and excitement.

There would be music and games, mini frankfurts, homemade sausage rolls and dinosaur bread, fruit, potato chips and snakes would most definitely be on the menu.

In William’s family it is a tradition that the birthday person choose a restaurant for their special birthday dinner.

If William were home, he would most definitely choose his favourite Italian restaurant.

He would order his favourite dishes, pasta and garlic bread followed by a bowl of gelato and profiteroles and then he’d entertain his family by sucking on lemons and pulling his “lemon suck face” to have them all in stitches.

But sadly William is not at home, so they will celebrate his fourth birthday as a family with the love and support of close friends.

William will have a card and a birthday cake that they will bake together.

And while they make William’s cake they will talk about their memories of their dear little boy and their love for him.

Because William is not at home, his family will each write on his birthday card their special message to tell him how much they love and miss him desperately and how much they want him to come home to where he belongs.”
http://www.kidspot.com.au/william-t...artbreaking-letter-ahead-of-his-4th-birthday/

Bill Spedding he was arrested in April for unrelated child sex charges and bailed June 19th.
Spedding is facing court on charges of having sex with two girls under the age of seven in Sydney's south-west in the 1980s.
In granting bail, Justice Geoffrey Bellew said one of the girls, who was three at the time of the alleged offence, had no recollection of it and "vague memories of youth" despite a 21-page statement.

He said the reliability of the complainant would probably be an issue and there were concerns about whether both girls were "coached" by an adult in making the claims.

"It is clear to me that the matters to which I have referred to will be a substantial issue in the proceedings brought against the applicant," Justice Bellew said.

"It is difficult to accept the crown submission that [the] crown case is strong."
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-06-19/william-spedding-granted-bail-in-supreme-court/6558628

And if there's a case on this site that proves that media/public actions/statements of the parents and family do NOT equal involvement, it is the Tori Stafford case. If Canada had the death penalty, this innocent mom and others in the family would have been lynched long before the actual culprits were nailed. And, this case has 99 times more hinckyness to it than young William's does. Everyone reacts differently to different things. Seen it enough as a soldier - some lose it while others around them are remarkably calm in reaction to the exact same incident. The Stafford case is the one that caused me to stop judging books by their covers --- some books have multiple covers.

http://www.dreamindemon.com/community/threads/8-year-old-victoria-stafford-missing-in-canada-deceased.17153/

I didn't say anything about calmness. I also didn't say that this family was involved. I pointed out problems in the statement. This author is not attached properly to this child for some reason. There is more to this than we know. It may be something simple, such as an acquaintance who is not very involved writing the statement. It may be something more complex, such as an adoption that had not yet gelled for everyone in the family, including the relative who wrote the note. It could be something much more nefarious, such as a family doing careful PR work to maintain an impression of being above reproach. It's way too soon to know, and we may never know.

I didn't say anything about calmness. I also didn't say that this family was involved. I pointed out problems in the statement. This author is not attached properly to this child for some reason. There is more to this than we know. It may be something simple, such as an acquaintance who is not very involved writing the statement. It may be something more complex, such as an adoption that had not yet gelled for everyone in the family, including the relative who wrote the note. It could be something much more nefarious, such as a family doing careful PR work to maintain an impression of being above reproach. It's way too soon to know, and we may never know.

And I was simply pointing out a case with many twists and supposed "tells" that turned out for naught.

And I was simply pointing out a case with many twists and supposed "tells" that turned out for naught.

I don't see any "tells" in Tori's case. What I see when I read that thread is a lot of speculation based on fantastical what-if scenarios. In fact, much of the speculation seems to be fueled by a former regular poster who seems pretty intent on creating a particular image of herself that wars pretty mightily with the erratic personality that shows through her posts.

Tori had rotten parents, that is obvious, and it was clear the mother was hiding something, but it was equally clear almost from the beginning that the "something" was drug abuse and neglectful parenting.

Back to this thread, I didn't know firefighter William was adopted. How old was he I'm wondering when the adoption was finalized? Have the bio parents been helpful or concerned? Have the bio parents been looked at as suspects? Is it the bio parents/foster parents/ adopted parents making these statements? Has the family been investigated? It does appear to me that the statements are trying to maintain an image and seem very careful with their wording and don't speak so much out to the person who may have him. I hope he wasn't sold or "re-homed" illegally. And most important I really hope he's still alive out there somewhere safe and warm. . . .the statement about his birthday almost seems fake considering he would have just turned four and the writer speaks as if a two or three year old really is able to make all those kind of great decisions for the party and birthday celebration. Idk. Maybe its just me. But when my kid was two and three and I asked her what desert she wanted her answers were usually like "pink" or "chips" not gelato and the other thing they said......I'm sure he's a bright kid but even til recently when I ask my kid what she wants to be when she grows up I got answers like "a dolphin" a kitten" or "fire truck".....again its jmo.

I don't believe he was adopted. Not officially anyway. He was/is a foster child. There's almost no information out there about the details or situation surrounding that though.

I don't believe he was adopted. Not officially anyway. He was/is a foster child. There's almost no information out there about the details or situation surrounding that though.

I didn't mean to make people think that he was adopted. I didn't even know he was a foster child. I just threw out the possibility of a not-quite-gelled adoption as one innocent reason a relative writing this statement might choose these words. If it was a foster family, they might have had someone from a foster/adoption support group help out by writing the statement. Of course, they may also be foster parents from hell who murdered William, but I haven't seen enough evidence to support anything like that.

I didn't mean to make people think that he was adopted. I didn't even know he was a foster child. I just threw out the possibility of a not-quite-gelled adoption as one innocent reason a relative writing this statement might choose these words. If it was a foster family, they might have had someone from a foster/adoption support group help out by writing the statement. Of course, they may also be foster parents from hell who murdered William, but I haven't seen enough evidence to support anything like that.
Well, thanks for that mind fuck. It was good. Fucked my brain so hard I now suffer from a reading comprehension disorder.
Good times. Now I gotta erase those thoughts somehow and go back to my thoughts before your scenario possibilities corrupted them. Wish me some luck, porfas?

Lol. You really got me.. You big kidder. ....:panda::shifty:

Well, thanks for that mind fuck. It was good. Fucked my brain so hard I now suffer from a reading comprehension disorder.
Good times. Now I gotta erase those thoughts somehow and go back to my thoughts before your scenario possibilities corrupted them. Wish me some luck, porfas?

Lol. You really got me.. You big kidder. ....:panda::shifty:

lol.
Now I feel like I should send you flowers.
I'd offer to share a cigarette, but I don't smoke. ;)

A member of the public has found a child's body is a suitcase - witnesses say they saw a man in his 60s dragging a suitcase along this road several weeks ago .

Body is yet to be indentified as pretty much skeletal . Speculation is that it is William.

I can post a news report but still on crappy phone so sorry for bad write up and lack of info .

http://m.dailytelegraph.com.au/news...-william-tyrrell/story-fni0cx12-1227444932812

Edit *** the links being a bitch - you can access it through a web search though

Last edited:
A member of the public has found a child's body is a suitcase - witnesses say they saw a man in his 60s dragging a suitcase along this road several weeks ago .

Body is yet to be indentified as pretty much skeletal . Speculation is that it is William.

I can post a news report but still on crappy phone so sorry for bad write up and lack of info .

http://m.dailytelegraph.com.au/news...-william-tyrrell/story-fni0cx12-1227444932812

Edit *** the links being a bitch - you can access it through a web search though

Your link led to a subscription block for me, but I did find this:

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...-william-tyrrell/story-fni0cx12-1227444932812

“It’s hard to say what happened and why but somebody has found the suitcase, opened it to have a look what’s in there and tipped out the contents and discovered the human remains,” Major Crime Investigation Branch officer-in-charge Detective Superintendent Des Bray said.

“We can say that we believe the child died elsewhere.”

A preliminary review of national missing persons lists found no details of missing children of a similar age in South Australia, raising the possibility he or she may be from interstate. But Det-Supt Bray said that there was no suggestion the remains were those of missing NSW boy, William Tyrell.​

Child bones found next to SA highway 'unlikely' to belong to missing boy William Tyrrell, police say
Although the gender of the child was yet to be determined, police said autopsy results made it clear the child died a "violent death".
The child is believed to have been aged between two and five years old.
Detective Superintendent Bray said more forensic testing was needed and the gender of the child would not likely be known until early next week.
Police released images of the suitcase and clothing that was found inside the suitcase.

Although the clothing is feminine, Superintendent Bray said it could not be assumed the victim was a girl.
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-07-17/child-bones-in-sa-unlikely-those-of-william-tyrell/6628908
wd9PKdo.jpg

B1nDTClm.jpg

Back