• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
I've been through this custody business, though the reason was nowhere near what we see here. As a parent, of either sex, you never take a step back to wait and see. It is difficult to remain civil, but when a child is in the picture you have to rise above that. When I sought custody, I asked my daughter first if she wanted to stay with her mother under that condition. After talking to her, we both went to my company truck, got on the phone and asked her mother. Everything was calm and settled right there. Aside from the legal papers, that is!

How is the baby boy doing, I didn't see anything on him. Please tell me he is okay.
Other than "recovering", there has been little info on him. Due to privacy laws, there probably won't be unless it comes out at trial.

I hope that little girl can heal from this.. What a trauma.

That little boy is messed up and definitley deserves some time away from society. If he could do this at a mere 14 years old, who knows at 16 or 18 or whatever. I feel bad for his family but he deserves what he gets. I am curious as to what kind of revenge he was seeking to the brother on jail... like wtf happened in the baby pen for him to do this? He get his ass whomped or something?

You have to put little fuckers like this away, put them to sleep like we do rabid dogs, its sad and sounds mean but hell, they get out and immediately rape our daughters and sometimes us and our grandmothers, its best for society to put these fuckers away for the rest of their lives, they fit in in the prison system, they like it there so its not like we are really taking anything away, just isolating them so they cant ever stab another girl or baby... I saw a documentary once, where they put cats in a cage and let gas go into it, the cats were scared and tried to escape, if we do this to cats why cant we do it to rapists and child molesters, killers... put them out of their misery... maybe there is a dna link to show what assholes will be like this...

From 2013:
Teen given life term for rape, stabbing in Vacaville

More than a year after his conviction, a Vacaville teenager found guilty of the 2010 rape and stabbing of a Vacaville girl and the stabbing of her young brother was sentenced to life in prison on Monday.

Solano County Superior Court Judge Harry S. Kinnicutt sentenced Alexander Cervantes, 17, to 68 years-to-life in prison for breaking into a Balsam Way home on Dec. 12, 2010, where he carried out a brutal rape and stabbing of a 13-year-old girl and stabbed her 18-month-old brother multiple times as well.
http://www.thereporter.com/general-news/20131029/teen-given-life-term-for-rape-stabbing-in-vacaville

Stab a two year old .... fuckinging retard. He's got scars now, some bragging rights...and he's a toddler....What have you got.....ha ha ha!

When calling someone a fuckinging retard its best to at least spell the words sin (w/o) error...fucking retard may even be capitalized if used as a proper noun....js while lmbo.....:kiss:

When calling someone a fuckinging retard its best to at least spell the words sin (w/o) error...fucking retard may even be capitalized if used as a proper noun....js while lmbo.....:kiss:

GenericUser123 has asked that we not use "retard" to describe someone, and I agree with him. People who have those challenges face so much and are so courageous and loving that the term doesn't even apply to degenerate criminals featured here.

GenericUser123 has asked that we not use "retard" to describe someone, and I agree with him. People who have those challenges face so much and are so courageous and loving that the term doesn't even apply to degenerate criminals featured here.
Personally I don't use the term. I have special disabled one in my family as a matter of fact and wouldn't be caught dead saying this even as a repeat in life coming out of my mouth. I felt dirty even typing it really. And I completely agree with those sentiments of GU. <3. And I'm sorry. :oops:Lithiumgirl made me do it:bag:

Sorry, disgusted, you're absolutely correct. <3

Stab a two year old .... fuckinging retard. He's got scars now, some bragging rights...and he's a toddler....What have you got.....ha ha ha!

Now you've gone and corrupted sweet lil disguested4sho. :p

I would never use the term retard...or retarded to describe an actual disabled person...In fact I would kick that asshole in the head or knee caps...or whatever.

I would never use the term retard...or retarded to describe an actual disabled person...In fact I would kick that asshole in the head or knee caps...or whatever.

I, too, am guilty of calling people retarded. I wouldn't call a disabled person a retard either. So I totally get where you're coming from

I, too, am guilty of calling people retarded. I wouldn't call a disabled person a retard either. So I totally get where you're coming from
I think the issue lies in the fact that everyone who is classified as disabled (developmentally or mentally) aren't always immediately recognizable.

We have posters here that have Aspie, you wouldn't know unless they told you but they would bristle at being called that word.

I use the word but am also very sensitive to it's use because I have a son with Aspie, and by looking at him you'd never know. DD has given a much thicker skin when it comes to many terms and that's one of them. I still try to not use it (although I do slip now and again) that's why I use window-lickers instead.

Just my perspective on it.

I think the issue lies in the fact that everyone who is classified as disabled (developmentally or mentally) aren't always immediately recognizable.

We have posters here that have Aspie, you wouldn't know unless they told you but they would bristle at being called that word.

I use the word but am also very sensitive to it's use because I have a son with Aspie, and by looking at him you'd never know. DD has given a much thicker skin when it comes to many terms and that's one of them. I still try to not use it (although I do slip now and again) that's why I use window-lickers instead.

You're priceless!

Not singling you out personally, Krystal, just the most recent post about the R word!

I don't use that term, because I've worked for years with people with learning difficulties, and know several who are hurt when it's thrown around as an insult. I don't like it even when it isn't aimed at the disabled, because it's used to insult someone by comparing them to someone who has a learning disability. That's the whole reason it's supposed to be insulting. Phrases like 'window-licker' or 'rides the special bus' are insulting for exactly the same reason. People say it casually, but forget that they're saying it to imply that the person must have a learning difficulty, or mocking them because clearly having a learning disability would be the worst fate in the world...

I'm not trying to be the PC brigade. Language evolves, and people have a right to say it. But it doesn't hurt to point out that plenty of people with a learning difficulty surf the web, or are passengers on the bus when someone throws that out there, and are hurt because they know that it's a slur used against them,and used to mock them. Language is powerful. Being aware of that impact is not a bad thing.

For insults, my current favourite is pisskidney. All kidneys are piss kidneys. But it still feels like an insult. My friend in a road rage moment ranted about the guy in the car in the front being a penis hole, and I laughed for a solid five minutes. It's more fun to get creative, than to throw out frankly tired old slurs, to my mind.

When people use low intelligence as an insult, it implies that people's worth can be measured by their IQ. That would mean that my wonderful grandmother was only average, and my equally wonderful grandfather was worth more than 0.02% of the population. The truth is they were both great people. One of them was also blessed with one hell of a mind.

If people who are smarter than "you" are not better than you, then people who are not as smart as you are not less than you either.

i don't know. i have always been fond of more of more interesting terms..douchewhistle, fuckstick, and dickturnip come to mind....

Not singling you out personally, Krystal, just the most recent post about the R word!

I don't use that term, because I've worked for years with people with learning difficulties, and know several who are hurt when it's thrown around as an insult. I don't like it even when it isn't aimed at the disabled, because it's used to insult someone by comparing them to someone who has a learning disability. That's the whole reason it's supposed to be insulting. Phrases like 'window-licker' or 'rides the special bus' are insulting for exactly the same reason. People say it casually, but forget that they're saying it to imply that the person must have a learning difficulty, or mocking them because clearly having a learning disability would be the worst fate in the world...

I'm not trying to be the PC brigade. Language evolves, and people have a right to say it. But it doesn't hurt to point out that plenty of people with a learning difficulty surf the web, or are passengers on the bus when someone throws that out there, and are hurt because they know that it's a slur used against them,and used to mock them. Language is powerful. Being aware of that impact is not a bad thing.

For insults, my current favourite is pisskidney. All kidneys are piss kidneys. But it still feels like an insult. My friend in a road rage moment ranted about the guy in the car in the front being a penis hole, and I laughed for a solid five minutes. It's more fun to get creative, than to throw out frankly tired old slurs, to my mind.
Do you watch Peep Show?

I say retarded becoz honestly there is no better word to describe the mindset that goes into these crime. Clearly something in their thinking is being held back to do such monstrous acts. If for some reason you can rationalize rape murder and sodomy then yeah you're fucking retarded.
People who are actually intellectually challenged I say mentally challenged.
I'm all about respecting the feelings of others but some words are used for a reason and retard/ed is one of them.

@Satanica @GenericUser123 @Prettypink513
A Vacaville man who in 2010, when he was 14, raped, repeatedly stabbed and sodomized a 13-year-old girl and repeatedly stabbed her 1-year-old brother had a brief hearing Tuesday in a juvenile law courtroom.

Alexander Cervantes, now 22, could be released from custody within the next three years.

Cervantes was not at the hearing. He is locked up at the Salinas Valley State Prison where he has been serving a 68-years-to-life sentence for what he did after breaking into the children’s Vacaville home late at night. He stabbed the girl 42 times. Her brother was stabbed 13 times.

Cervantes was prosecuted as an adult. A jury found him guilty in 2012 of 15 felony charges that included premeditated attempted murder, aggravated mayhem, torture, assault, rape and several felony sexual assault offenses.

Since then state laws have changed about how juvenile offenders face charges in the adult criminal courts. The Court of Appeal in 2017 overturned eight of Cervantes’ felony convictions, returning the case back to Solano County.

The lawyer for Cervantes, Peter Obstler, wants his client to remain in the juvenile court system, especially in light of the passage of a new state law taking effect in January that bars 14- and 15-year-old offenders from being prosecuted as adults.

Regardless of whether the case stays in juvenile court or is transferred, at some point prosecutors will decide if they will seek a retrial for Cervantes on the overturned criminal charges.

Also at issue is whatever prison sentence may be imposed on Cervantes since higher courts have deemed lifelong sentences for youthful offenders at times amounts to cruel and unusual punishment and as such are unconstitutional. At most, if Cervantes’ case is moved back to the adult criminal court, the maximum punishment he could receive is a 50-year prison sentence.

Cervantes’ minimum eligible parole date previously was Sept. 23, 2077, when he would have been 80 years old.

Back