• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

stefania

http://theconservativetreehouse.com...ion-on-this-attack-details-below/#more-102831

A woman is attacked while holding a child. The baby falls to ground and bystanders ignore it and continue filming.

Videos at link.

A vicious attack has been captured on a video. –earliest identifiable origin here– A baby and young woman are both victims of a brutal attack, that appears to have taken place on/around 6/23/15.

The video includes no specifics as to location, or identity, of victim or perpetrator. U-Tube continues to chase the video and delete it, keeping it hidden.

Holy shit. I wish I hadn't watched it, but I wamted to help if I knew its location...

Dammit. The sound of that baby's head smack the pavement. Oh my God. And the screams after. Omg. I pray they got medical attention, and are or will be ok.

I also hope these fuckers get caught. Who the fuck hits anyone holding a baby. Baby had nothing to do with it. Fuckers.

I can't watch it. That kind of shit does unnatural things to me. I can't sleep, I can't eat...I just can't even function for more than two minutes without being haunted. The last video I watched was the toddler being beat to death in the stairwell. Ruined me for days. I hope whoever is involved is punished properly. I'm glad the baby is ok. I wouldn't have stood by...

The teen involved in an assault last week in Rowlett is now in custody.

Police identified the girl on Friday and by Sunday night were able to get her into custody with the cooperation of her and her family.

She was immediately processed into the Dallas County Henry Wade Juvenile Detention Center in Dallas on charges of injury to a child and assault. It is up to a judge on whether she will remain in custody. Her name will not be released because she is 13.
http://www.fox4news.com/story/29428366/teen-girl-involved-in-rowlett-beating-now-in-custody

How old was the victim? The girl holding the baby.

Edit: I derped.

The updated link says she is 14, and the child is her niece.

Bunch of fucking animals. Wish the perp would have tried that with me, I would have loved to slam her face into the pavement.

Bunch of fucking animals. Wish the perp would have tried that with me, I would have loved to slam her face into the pavement.
And I would have loooved to watch you do it. By "it" I mean slam her face into the pavement. I would have been rooting you on! :popcorn:

I about freaked out when I saw that child fly off and then later I saw the basketball and somehow thought it was a ball and not a child, but that was wishful thinking. My mind can play tricks on me like that when it's trying to unsee something.

Back