• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
Wish I could tell you ... whenever I post a person at my page, there's several people saying it's an organ thieving ring.
Sigh.

Found in the Ohio River - died of a gunshot wound
Gray's body was found floating near a barge Wednesday along the shoreline of Follansbee, West Virginia. He died of a gunshot wound. Since then, police announced they were charging 30-year-old Hubert Wingate with the killing.Wingate was already in the Allegheny County Jail on other charges.

Victoria Gray-Tillman, the victim's mother, has told police she found his apartment was disheveled and that she found blood on his bed sheets and another blood stain beneath a bottle of bleach.

http://www.pennlive.com/midstate/index.ssf/2015/03/spring_thaw_yields_bodies_of_2.html#incart_river

For a moment there I thought you'd accidentally reposted your reply from the Kochu thread. :confused:

Interesting way to track down the killer

Article from April 8 2015

A Homewood man who had been labeled a person of interest officially became a suspect Wednesday in the death of Andre Gray, whose body was found last month after he went missing from his Lawrenceville home in October.

Pittsburgh police said the charges against Hubert Wingate, 30, include criminal homicide, arson, theft, receiving stolen property, tampering with or fabricating evidence, abuse of corpse and a firearms violation.

According to the criminal complaint, police were able to track down Wingate, after he logged on to the PlayStation network using Gray’s game system, with Wingate’s own email address. The same PlayStation was used again later with a different account name.

Police used the IP addresses to track down where the game system was being used, one of them being Wingate’s mother’s house.

The complaint says police found a witness who told them Wingate and another person showed up to the first witnesses’ house, saying he had Gray’s body wrapped up and bound in the trunk of the car. They then allegedly dragged the body to the river, where they tried to figure out a way to make it sink. The suspects fired two-three shots into it, and stabbed it multiple times before dragging it into the water.

The autopsy determined that Gray, 34, died from a gunshot wound. There is no estimate for how long his body was in the river.

http://www.wtae.com/news/body-of-missing-lawrencevill-man-andre-gray-found/32038064

Back