• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
I can't wait til the fucker is in jail, cowering in a corner, while cellmates beat the shit of him before raping his ass with everything in sight. Maybe then this fuck will get a fucking clue.
He won't get a clue, but I'll feel good about it.

Couldn’t say it better myself...
Another f'ing story of the officials being warned about abuse and they did absolutely NOTHING. Sophia's real dad provided the court with a video showing her bruises. Also, from Sophia's own mouth how Cody had punched her.

And another set of idiot for parents/grandparents that are supporting Cody...the murderer. How dare they show up in court and start yelling "we love you buddy" when he's taken away. Shit poor excuses for humans. HE FUCKING STOMPED A 2 YEAR OLD BABY TO DEATH.

UGH. This pisses me off so much.

Fuck "mom". She knew what a POS she was with. (Mom aka Sunshine Smith)

Here's an interview with the dad.
http://www.startribune.com/charges-m...lis/307126671/

Here’s the official statement/court petition
Cry.gif

http://www.hennepinattorney.org/~/me...mcodypetit.pdf

(Source)

After 2 deaths in a month, Hennepin County will add 100 workers to child protection

Sophia+O'Neil.jpg

Two-year-old Sophia O'Neill. At least six children in Hennepin have died in the last two years despite child protection getting reports about their caregivers. O'Neill died after being allegedly kicked and stomped to death by her mother's boyfriend, who had been previously reported to child protection services.

Hennepin County’s struggling child protection agency got a boost Tuesday as the County Board gave preliminary approval to add nearly 100 new employees, but commissioners cautioned it was the first of many needed reforms.

“If this passes as it is, it should be considered a failure of this board to act,” said Commissioner Mike Opat. “There needs to be a lot more here.”

Six children whose caregivers were known to child protection have died in Hennepin County since 2014, including two this month. A study by Casey Family Programs released last week found that 10 percent of abused children in Hennepin County endured more abuse within a year, compared with 5 percent of children statewide.

The report blamed budget cuts and department leaders for the problems, saying the Casey team “found a notable lack of trust of agency leadership and a deeply felt view that leadership has little concern or care for employees’ well-being.”

Some child protection workers refused to take part in the Casey study because they feared retribution, the report said.

The board is set to discuss that report on Thursday. Commissioner Linda Higgins said the board will examine all areas of child protection after the review.

“Leadership is one of the aspects we’ll look at,” Higgins said. “We’ll be making changes as necessary.”

The criticisms from social workers in the Casey report were the result of inadequate funding and unrealistic expectations, said Assistant County Administrator Rex Holzemer, who oversees child protection.

Holzemer said some changes have already been made. Twenty caseworkers were hired last year, and there has been a complete turnover in the agency’s managers in the past two years, he said.

But the 155 county caseworkers are struggling to keep up with the rising number of abuse reports, Holzemer said. Last year the county received 15,500 reports. This year, that number is expected to approach 18,000.

All of the new employees will be hired by the end of the year and will be working on cases by February 2016, Holzemer said. Of the 98 new employees, 60 will be social workers, while the rest will be supervisors, clerical and assistant staff.

The Hennepin County attorney’s office will also hire five new employees to work with child protection.

The county’s decision to beef up its child protection department was motivated not only by the Casey report, but also by the Star Tribune’s reporting on the system’s failures statewide. In response to those stories, Gov. Mark Dayton formed a task force that recommended child protection agencies across the state respond to more cases while reducing caseloads. The Legislature approved $52 million to pay for the reforms.

Hennepin County will pay $3.6 million for the new hires next year.

Commissioner Peter McLaughlin said the board has not acted quickly enough to address problems in the agency.

“The county needs to own the problems that were identified and figure out how to fix them,” McLaughlin said. “This is a fundamental responsibility. There have been recent cases where the system hasn’t worked.”

On June 10, 2-year-old Sophia O’Neill died, allegedly after being kicked and stomped to death by her mother’s boyfriend, 17-year-old Cody Feran-Baum. Growing up, Feran-Baum was himself a victim of child abuse that resulted in investigation by social workers. More recently, Feran-Baum was suspected of beating Sophia in February, but the girl’s father blamed child protection for failing to investigate.

Last week, 3-year-old Corrianah Wright was found at the bottom of a cloudy Brooklyn Park swimming pool. Corrianah was living with her mother, Mykeisha Wright, but was under the protective supervision of Hennepin County because of previous abuse allegations made against Wright and the girl’s father.

The commissioners are expected to take their final vote on the child protection spending in early July.

Oh FFS, that cum-guzzling cunt fucking knew. Not only that she sat there and fucking watched her child dying before she went to work.:punch:

Oh, what the Hell am I thinking? She probably didn't watch jack-shit, fucking skank was busy sucking on the Golden Dick the whole fucking night. When she wasn't giving her dying child fucking Motrin.

Both of them need fucking bullets in their brains.

My apologies but for the sake of making light on this situation;

Last edited:
CRIME

Teen charged with murder in toddler's violent deathDana Thiede, KARE3 hour ago

A 2-year-old girl was found unresponsive in south Minneapolis.

MINNEAPOLIS - A 17-year-old Minneapolis boy is charged with second-degree murder in what prosecutors are describing as

KARE

Teen babysitter held in death of Mpls. toddler

The teen was charged in a juvenile petition Monday in the beating death of the 2-year-old girl, who died from complications of internal injuries June 10.

KARE 11 is not naming the defendant because he has not been certified to be tried as an adult, although that is expected to happen. In Hennepin County it is presumed that suspects who are 16 or 17 years old will be prosecuted in the adult system unless there is an overriding reason to keep the matter in juvenile court.

In the complaint prosecutors say the child's 20-year-old mother, who was living with the defendant and his grandparents, left for work shortly before noon that day and left the girl in the teen's care. a short time later he knocked on a neighbor's door and asked to borrow a cell phone so he could call his grandmother. He said the little girl wasn't feeling well and was staggering around.

KARE

Teen babysitter held in death of Mpls. toddler

That neighbor said the teen left with the phone, then came back later and asked if he and the child could be taken to the hospital. The neighbor said the toddler's head was flopping back and forth and she appeared lifeless. He called 911 and immediately began CPR.

The child was rushed to Hennepin County Medical Center, where she had to be resuscitated twice. Doctors found extensive bruising to the little girl's head, arms, legs, back and abdomen. A CT scan revealed that her left kidney was split in half, as was her pancreas, her stomach and small intestine were torn, her liver was torn and eight ribs were broken. Her lungs were also hemorrhaging, and deep bruises were discovered on her scalp.

Despite attempts to save her life the child was removed from her breathing tube and she died shortly after 9 p.m. June 10.

When questioned by police the defendant told them he was babysitting the child one or two nights before her death when she began to cry and scream for her mother, who wasn't home. The teen told them at times it can be "so overwhelming to hear her cry and scream," and "he cannot do nothing." He told them he tried to get her to stop, she wouldn't and he just "lost it." The defendant said he "put her in a corner and I, I don't know, I just kicked her in the back." On a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being the worst, the teen said he kicked her twice with a strength of seven. "It was bad," the defendant reportedly said.

When she wouldn't stop whimpering, the teen reportedly told police he stomped on her back.

The child became sick during the night, vomiting several times. He said she was really sick, which doctors attribute to multiple organ failure.

Investigators talked to the child's biological father, who had made a video in early February of bruising on the little girl's face. In the video the child says that the defendant punched her in the face.

Copyright Gannett 2015
Goddamn.... Even a hard skinned ogre like me can't help but shed a soul-tear. I'd shed one from my eyes but those bastards are dried up.
And the father let her go back there? Fuck that. Put him in jail too.
Well, this depends.
I made it to the split kidney and pancreas...
I applaud your efforts that allowed you to make it that far.
I can't wait til the fucker is in jail, cowering in a corner, while cellmates beat the shit of him before raping his ass with everything in sight. Maybe then this fuck will get a fucking clue.
I hope they do to him what they did to that fucking tai-chi babykiller who looks like they tore shit out of his back or raped the holes. Maybe -THEN- he will get a clue.
But it's enough for me to say to throw that pathetic excuse for a mother in a fucking cell too.

Mommy's younger Golden Dick beat her baby to death, not a "snap" of frustration from her crying one night but abused and beat the baby and what did Mom do? Left him alone with her child.

Fuck that cum-guzzling cunt, charge her with murder too.
Yep, agree with you for once.
I think maybe the bio dad took the video as evidence of abuse. My ex husband and I were told by the police and CPS to do the same exact thing when we suspected his kids were being abused by their mom. Ya know, we fought to gain custody of those kids for years. Even with pictures of hand print bruises, proof that they would go months without power or water or heat, proof that she sold the food stamps the state provided for her children and proof that she misappropriated the use of her child support, we STILL didn't get custody until she went to jail for theft from an employer for the third time and only then because her boyfriend tried to hide that she was in jail and the kids told us, so we got them because she wasn't around to care for them. I can't speak for the whole country, but in Indiana is extremely hard to take a child from their mother. It seems the courts are under the frame of mind that children are better with their mothers under any circumstance. This sounds like it may have been the case here. Sorry it's so long winded!
I'm glad you managed to save those children. Thank you.
A 20 year old with a kid .. living with a 17 year old and his grandparents ...
Had the smell of shit all over it.. AND NOW ..
Her kid is dead ... she deserves to get shanked as well :finger::finger:
Then she won't get to suffer the rest of her life like that poor child did. How dare you give such mercy to such a horrible human being you piece of shit? Stop wishing death on people, it's the easy way out. They need to live through their mistakes.
"She wouldn't stop crying so I stomped on her." Seriously, are people just getting stupider as I get older or...???
Yep, yep yep yep. You are living in the era of the worst generation in americas history.
This situation was doomed to fail from the start... young males don't like caring for babies, especially babies from another male.
OI. I resent that. I love my nephews and niece. I babysat them from the time I was eight. Don't bring your sexist shit into this, gender has nothing to do with it. It's upbringing. Fucking dick..
:eek: You can't tell me the mom didn't know how serious things were that night. These morons let that poor girl suffer and didn't get help to save their own butts. 8 broken ribs, collapsed lung and lacerated everything and she bought that she was just feeling sick?! I can't imagine the pain and suffering she went thru as her little body shut down. Poor sweet baby girl. She was adorable. Something is SERIOUSLY wrong with that guy. Throw away the key!
Melt it into a shock-collar stabby bit and put it on him and shock him every five hours full blast for 30 seconds while the inmates rape his asshole, and give him necessary medical care for him to recover then do it again as long as he remains. That, is a proper punishment.
29AD40D000000578-3127045-Cody_Feran_Baum_17_of_Minneapolis_Minnesota_pictured_has_been_ch-a-1_1434488717829.jpg

Cody Feran-Baum, 17, pictured with Sophia O'Neill, has been charged with the second-degree murder of the
two year old last week (Source)
Goddamnit. My ogre soul. It cri, errytime.
Oh FFS, that cum-guzzling cunt fucking knew. Not only that she sat there and fucking watched her child dying before she went to work.:punch:

Oh, what the Hell am I thinking? She probably didn't watch jack-shit, fucking skank was busy sucking on the Golden Dick the whole fucking night. When she wasn't giving her dying child fucking Motrin.

Both of them need fucking bullets in their brains.

Then. No one. Pays. The price. You're wishing them a fate in which they aren't made to suffer the consequences of their actions. What the fuck is it in you people that thinks death is a proper answer to people like this? Do you really want them to get away scott-free? why kill them, they're already worthless. That's literally letting them go free. Make the bastards suffer for their neglect and murder goddamnit.

@Saury .... Maybe.. she would live through it :shrug: and... are you asking me or calling me a piece of shit ? I'm confused o_O

... Do we need to hug it out ? You're awful moody. :kiss::stop: Relax, man ... No need to come at a bitch all crazy :wtf: chill... we all say what we want.;)

:spam: have some spam ... it'll be alright :D

@Saury - thanks for being a total cunt and misinterpreting what was said. Good for you! :finger: Occasionally, or even frequently, babysitting family members and taking care of as in substitute parenting are two ENTIRELY different things. Biologically, mammalian males don't fucking like to take care of another male's offspring. Much like a male lion will eat another male's cubs... get the picture now? I wasn't being sexist. I was stating a FACT. Must you always be so fucking abrasive? Damn, it's like wiping with 30 grade sandpaper... :mad:

ETA: Also, find me 17 year old that would RATHER take care of a toddler than be with his crew.. smd. Calm down and don't shit so fucking personally for fucks sake...:rolleyes:

I know what you was/were implying, I know what you said and I know you're full of shit with your straw-manned "Facts". Provide a source for your claims or fuck right the hell out.

Not only is this behavior prevalent in lions it is also common in chimpanzee, bears and equine species. The benifit to the male is faster distribution of his genetic material to the next generation. If the female doesn't have young to impede breeding to the new male he can pass his genetics on quicker. Also the females resources are now totally devoted to his offspring.

http://m.livescience/41572-male-lion-survival.html

Last edited:
I know what you was/were implying, I know what you said and I know you're full of shit with your straw-manned "Facts". Provide a source for your claims or fuck right the hell out.
You should take a course on animal behavior and biology. These behaviors are actually studied. I believe Jane Goodall has a paper published on this behavior in the chimpanzees she studied.

So far, in this thread you've called me a "fucking dick", told me I was "full of shit" and my facts "straw-manned" when in fact they weren't and lastly you called me a "stupid broad". Charming and heartwarming as those all were, they still qualify as personal attacks whether you like it or not. It was a warning simply meant to benefit you, nothing more, nothing less. Personal attacks are not tolerated here. Not my rules. Site rules. Read them before you get in over your head.

By the way, I used to live in Africa, I've actually seen a male lion in the act of eating a rival's offspring. I don't need more than my own two eyes to know that particular fact. My source? Middle of the school bus, left window seat, Kruger National Park, South Africa 1983. There were roughly 50 other 12 year old girls there at the time. You can't make this shit up Son. Have a great evening now Love Muffin. :kiss:

Keep talking, muppet. You compare lions to humans. That's your mistake.

The owner of the site had absolutely no issues with the words I said to you. Now, stop back seat moderating. If there is a problem I will be notified. Grow a skin, you pretentious broad.

The owner of the site had absolutely no issues with the words I said to you. Now, stop back seat moderating. If there is a problem I will be notified. Grow a skin, you pretentious broad.

Actually, that's not true. No one reported your comments so we didn't see them. Lay off the name-calling. If it isn't possible to respond to someone without blatant insults, move on. That goes for everyone. We are fairly lenient, and will allow some snark and insults, but repeated name calling towards the same person changes an insult of someone's comment to a personal attack.

So far, in this thread you've called me a "fucking dick", told me I was "full of shit" and my facts "straw-manned" when in fact they weren't and lastly you called me a "stupid broad". Charming and heartwarming as those all were, they still qualify as personal attacks whether you like it or not.

And you have called him a cunt, a princess, a bitch, etc. etc. I was forced to read through this thing and delete shit, which I hate. So to all of you, as hard as it may be sometimes, try and act like adults before I simply lock threads that are worth discussing.

An 18-year-old Minneapolis man will spend nearly 17 years in prison for killing his girlfriend's 2-year-old because she wouldn't stop crying, under a sentence delivered Tuesday.

Cody Feran-Baum pleaded guilty earlier this year to second-degree unintentional murder in the death of Sophia O'Neill. He didn't speak at the sentencing but appeared unsteady enough that Hennepin County Judge William Koch asked if he needed to sit down.

Feran-Baum, who wore an orange jail outfit, had his back to spectators in the small courtroom. At one point, he was given a tissue.

Koch sentenced him to 25 years but said he will serve just shy of 17. The judge said to the defendant, "You have an opportunity to try to improve yourself."

Feran-Baum had agreed to the sentence as part of his plea, even though it was significantly longer than a person without a criminal history could expect. It was longer than usual because the beating was so severe that Hennepin County Attorney Mike Freeman called it torture.

Feran-Baum's lawyer, Bobby Joe Champion, told the court that "there are no words that can be articulated that can heal the family."

He noted that Feran-Baum was always tearful about his crime and had no words to express how sorry he is.

http://www.startribune.com/teen-sen...s-girlfriend-s-toddler-last-summer/363284021/

Although he was 17 when he killed this beautiful baby girl...I think the sentence should have been longer. With time off for good behavior he'll be out by the time he is 30-32. Everyone failed this child.

Although he was 17 when he killed this beautiful baby girl...I think the sentence should have been longer. With time off for good behavior he'll be out by the time he is 30-32. Everyone failed this child.

There are very few sentences that are long enough. we have seen many that are less than this one.
What we really need, is to cut out the early release of violent criminals and concurrent sentences all together.
25 years should be 25 years.
and any multiple crimes with multiple sentences should be consecutive.
Why waste the courts time and tax dollars to prosecute multiples and then run them at the same time.

Why do abusers always think a bath is magical and will fix the bruises and broken bones, or breath air back into a child that had taken it's last breath because of their fists.

I fear for the next child that some foolish woman allows around this man when he gets out of prison.

1639060770707.png

Name:

Cody Samuel Feran-Baum

Anticipated Release Date:

02/09/2032

Expiration Date:

06/08/2040
Highest Ranked Offense:

Homicide

It is scary to think that he could possibly be out in 2032 even 2040 is too damn soon.

Latest posts

Back