• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

TheMorningStar

is a catcus
Smith_zpse4dqui34.jpg

Haden Smith, 18, was arrested and charged with criminal mischief and domestic violence in the third degree after the incident on Thursday.
Smith's mother alerted police when she received threatening and alarming texts from her son Thursday morning.
Smith planned to kill one chicken every 15 minutes starting at noon if his mother didn't fix his relationship with his girlfriend. He also made threats of suicide and arson in the message.
Smith killed six chickens and sent his mother a photo of each one before he was arrested by police.
http://www.ajc.com/news/news/national/police-alabama-teen-massacres-chickens-after-domes/nmmM3/

He wants his MOMMY to fix his relationship with his girlfriend? I think the girlfriend needs to run and run fast and far if killing chickens is the way make his girlfriend love him.:crack:He's sad.

if my math is right it took mom and police an hour and a half to stop this chicken choking wingnut. While chickens are consumables, it still shows that this R tard shouldn't be allowed to live and play with the rest of society. And i think this is just a small peek into the scrambled up brain of this fucking guy. No amount of meds or therapy is going to fix it either. Discard him now.

Anyone else picture this prick going "but mooommmm!!! Make her like me agaaaaaiiinnn!!!"

:rolleyes:

Maybe Mom broke the relationship in the first place. I had an Ex-MIL capable of cutting stainless steal with her comments, could have made a mint by renting the witch out as a plasma cutter.

She also raised a dick of a son.

This story is gonna bug me, because I suspect that this is all we will ever hear about it. I would really love to sit down and interview this guy. Ask him what he possibly hoped to achieve, what he thought the outcome would be - kill enough chickens, and mummy will somehow fix it for him? I'd at least love to read the psychologists assessments! Weird, weird idea of problem solving...

Back