• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Malodorous

Smells Bad

YouTube said:
Published on May 26, 2015
The [Lost] episode of Moral Orel!!
After "Abstinence" had been voice recorded, storyboarded and prepped for production, Moral Orel was canceled. Thus, the episode was shelved, along with all the official sets and puppets. UNTIL! The show's creator teamed up an intern with the show's storyboard artist. Using a budget of nothing; the two used clay, grocery store boxes and a small crew to bring you the never before anticipated, gritty-as-hell lost episode Moral Orel.

Writer: Dino Stamatopoulos
Director: David Tuber
Lead Animator: Mick Ignis
Set/Props Production: Bridget Dash
Editor: Matt Peake
... and many more.
So many thanks to Shadowmachine Films and the rest of the tiny crew that made this possible.

OK. That was so stupid I couldn't help but to laugh. So thanks. I suppose I needed that. :wacky: Like I needed a bigger ass. :shifty:
But seriously....I can't say I didn't like it, cause I watched it twice. :popcorn::hilarious:

OK. That was so stupid I couldn't help but to laugh. So thanks. I suppose I needed that. :wacky: Like I needed a bigger ass. :shifty:
But seriously....I can't say I didn't like it, cause I watched it twice. :popcorn::hilarious:

Whoa...hold on...what's this about a bigger ass? (wipes saliva from corners of mouth). We're always asking the noobies about their asses...ummm...anything you care to share?? You know I really like you, but I've never thought about your ass before...is there yet more of you to love?? :)

Whoa...hold on...what's this about a bigger ass? (wipes saliva from corners of mouth). We're always asking the noobies about their asses...ummm...anything you care to share?? You know I really like you, but I've never thought about your ass before...is there yet more of you to love?? :)
I'm a trusted member.....not a noobie.....and I've never asked anyone about their ass. JS

Oh wait. Did you mean to a say assets? I'm sorry your bad tho. Do I have any assets I would like to share? Right? That's your question?......

I'm sorry, no, I don't have any assets I would like to share. At least not today. Thanks tho. Sorry for a minute there i thought you were talking about my ass. Lol

Latest posts

Back