• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Forensicwx

Final Roll Call 4153. STLCO 10-42 10/13 @ 1519
egirs.jpg

A endangered missing advisory has been issued for a 6-year-old girl in South Sacramento who has not been seen since Thursday morning. Investigators with the Sacramento County Sheriff's Department said Jadianna Larson has not been in school this week

Jadianna's uncle Paris Stokes said his niece was last seen Thursday, around 11 a.m. Stokes said she was in the care of her mother's boyfriend. Police said that caretaker suffered a medical emergency, and was found by a family member at 8:30 p.m. When he was discovered, family realized the little girl was no where to be found.
http://www.news10.net/story/news/local/sacramento/2015/05/29/missing-girl-south-sacramento/28140895/

I don't like the fact that she has not been to school all week. If she was off Monday for the holiday, then she missed 2 days before the medical emergency happened. And no one sent her to school on the 3rd day, either, because she was seen at 11 am.

I hope the medical emergency wasn't a suicide attempt or an OD from guilt.

Not good, not good at all. Did someone do something to the boyfriend (not Uncle)so they could take her, or did the boyfriend (not Uncle) do something to her and then had his heart attack(or whatever) from the exertion?

I don't see her wandering off by herself, someone took her somewhere else.

ETA: That's better. I just didn't want to change it completely.:muted:

Last edited:
Not good, not good at all. Did someone do something to the Uncle so they could take her, or did the Uncle do something to her and then had his heart attack(or whatever) from the exertion?

I don't see her wandering off by herself, someone took her somewhere else.
It wasn't her uncle. It was her mother's boyfriend that was watching her. :(

Oh! Where did I get the idea it was her uncle? Reading comprehension, I guess I need to get me some.o_O

Any word on the nature of the "medical emergency"?

Regardless, this doesn't sound good at all...

A body has been found. 2 hours away. As far as I know, they are saying its a young girl, but that's it.

A burned child's body...

God, just when I thought it couldn't get worse than a body found, I read a burned body and it gets worse.

The medical examiner is simply saying its a girl, age 5-10 years old.

And one article stated "this incident was not related to other burned body cases in the county". How many do they have FFS? o_O

Last edited:
From @Valasca's link.

A man has been arrested in the disappearance and death of 6-year-old Jadianna Larsen.

Jadianna was first reported missing Thursday morning around 11 a.m. by her mother’s boyrfriend, 25-year-old Juan Rivera. Rivera, who was Jadianna’s caretaker, told investigators that he had a “medical emergency” and woke up to find the girl missing.

Detectives confirmed that Jadianna had not been in school for a week.

Thursday morning, in the rural Glenn County community of Artois, the burned remains of a young girl were found. Detectives believe the body belonged to Jadianna, and no longer consider her to be missing.

:mad:

Yeah his medical emergency was thinking he could get his ass out of a sling by killing and burning this poor baby. I really and truly hope he fries!

The mother was in rehab trying to get it together.
Oh, well. That explains why she was unfit and absent. I guess I no longer blame her for the actual murder, however I do still blame her for putting Jadianna in that situation.

Damn, Mom checked herself into rehab a week before this happened. It didn't take the boyfriend long to lose his shit with Mom gone.

I wonder if he sexually assaulted the girl, in Mom's absence he turned to the child in her place, and murdered her during the assault or after to keep her quiet about it...

From LL's link above

At 10:30 a.m. Thursday, a Glenn County fire crew responded to a brush fire in a rural area near Artois, about a mile and a half off Interstate 5, Sheriff Richard Warren said. “We didn’t see much of a crime scene here; just a body,” he said, adding that it’s too soon to tell whether Jadianna was killed in Sacramento or Glenn County.

She was just tossed to the side of the road and ingited. And the way they say not much of a crime scene here, just a body, makes me feel even more sad for her. Just a body. Just a body. Like as if her body wasnt a crime scene. Uhm, yes it is. Hopefully they picked up as much evidence as possible anyways. ...:(

Last edited:
Back