• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
I thankful that my brother survived HALLOWEEN. Kelly Turner had a lotta dope friends in TEXAS. This is obvious. Sometimes people straighten up when I walk in,I am JOE KARR. So I leave. Great story kids, I waited patiently for you people to grow tired of my talented brother. Now I can engage with him. Somehow I will find a way to forgive the individuals who contributed to Kellys' demise. Huge loss! Now I proceed to plan my visit and I will pray for you too! NO FEAR. TERESA DIANNE KARR

Talented? At killing yes.

Maybe she fought back? I sure hope so..
Paramedics transported him to University Medical Center Brackenridge with a self-inflicted injury, a police official said.
We can only hope, but since they didn't reference them in the original article, I was just speculating they looked like he took a knife, looked in the mirror and made superficial, incisional-style cuts himself. @Forensicwx 's updated article just above yours mentions them.
Drug friends, huh? :confused:
Right? You know those drug friends. They're always so polite and considerate when they leave those pretty lines and hesitation marks after trying to rip your neck open three times, lol.

ETA: Oops, sorry @The Kinky Unicorn , I didn't see Krystal's on the previous page until I refreshed. :)

Last edited:
Because having dope fiend friends warrant being stabbed to death. Gotcha.
You need not pray for me, I haven't stabbed anyone.

I thankful that my brother survived HALLOWEEN. Kelly Turner had a lotta dope friends in TEXAS. This is obvious. Sometimes people straighten up when I walk in,I am JOE KARR. So I leave. Great story kids, I waited patiently for you people to grow tired of my talented brother. Now I can engage with him. Somehow I will find a way to forgive the individuals who contributed to Kellys' demise. Huge loss! Now I proceed to plan my visit and I will pray for you too! NO FEAR. TERESA DIANNE KARR
Wat8.jpg

You sound a lot like my brother, my schizophrenic brother. Everyone here knows I don't joke about my brother, so I'm not joking now. You need to seek help Ms. Karr, quickly.
So,You don't get along with your brother? Anything else? Did you need to sell him? Doesn't mental illness run in families? Honey, I know about Kelly Turners'run. Just one more nice lady with a wonderful smile? We all know that smile will buy a lady a corner on somebodys' lease. Good to know. Joe Karr never loses his cool. I can read right through the media documentation.

So,You don't get along with your brother? Anything else? Did you need to sell him? Doesn't mental illness run in families? Honey, I know about Kelly Turners'run. Just one more nice lady with a wonderful smile? We all know that smile will buy a lady a corner on somebodys' lease. Good to know. Joe Karr never loses his cool. I can read right through the media documentation.
She's saying you sound schizophrenic. Having a mental illness pointed out is not always intended as an insult.

Though I suspect trying to talk to you and explain that is futile because of said mental illness.

People don't say stuff like "Joe Karr never loses his cool" it's just... odd. As is most of what you say. And like Buffettgirl, I am not trying to joke around.

What happened to that nice lady that JOE KARR was dating for quite some time? She was ready to settle down and she was devastated by the rude competition on the dance floor. I don't understand why so many so called ladies were in love with my brother but they sure didn't have much respect for any nice lady. Do you want to hear the 2nd hand story about Kellys' rude behavior on the dance floor? Joe Karr survived Halloween and Teresa Karr is looking into the matter. I have a lot of respect for law enforcement officers and I refuse to interfere in matters that they have taken on, just another day in paradise. I an 51 years old with a tirple load of responsibility, not at all like many of JOES' friends. But I kinda look like them, go figure. Tomarrow before work I wil speak with a member of the clergy regarding this horrific matter(Kelly Turners' death). GET IT GOT IT GOOD!

What happened to that nice lady that JOE KARR was dating for quite some time? She was ready to settle down and she was devastated by the rude competition on the dance floor. I don't understand why so many so called ladies were in love with my brother but they sure didn't have much respect for any nice lady. Do you want to hear the 2nd hand story about Kellys' rude behavior on the dance floor? Joe Karr survived Halloween and Teresa Karr is looking into the matter. I have a lot of respect for law enforcement officers and I refuse to interfere in matters that they have taken on, just another day in paradise. I an 51 years old with a tirple load of responsibility, not at all like many of JOES' friends. But I kinda look like them, go figure. Tomarrow before work I wil speak with a member of the clergy regarding this horrific matter(Kelly Turners' death). GET IT GOT IT GOOD!
TERESA KARR needs to go see a doctor. For cereal.

Dancing With the Karrs? Vote now for your favorite murderer!
:popcorn:

Oh the absolute horror of "rude" dance floor behavior:jawdrop:

That certainly absolves Joe Karr of any guilt, bitch was asking to be turned into mince meat.:rolleyes:

Fucking window-licker.

She's saying you sound schizophrenic. Having a mental illness pointed out is not always intended as an insult.

Though I suspect trying to talk to you and explain that is futile because of said mental illness.

People don't say stuff like "Joe Karr never loses his cool" it's just... odd. As is most of what you say. And like Buffettgirl, I am not trying to joke around.

This is no joke. I am not my brothers keeper. I don't get intimidated easily. No honey, you don't shake me up. I understand the subject matter is likely to promote a negative response. I have something to say on behalf of Joseph F. Karr. I intend to promote truth and help Joe any way I can. This is practice. Have a nice day, mmmm mabey you should get out and get some sun.
:)

What happened to that nice lady that JOE KARR was dating for quite some time? She was ready to settle down and she was devastated by the rude competition on the dance floor. I don't understand why so many so called ladies were in love with my brother but they sure didn't have much respect for any nice lady. Do you want to hear the 2nd hand story about Kellys' rude behavior on the dance floor? Joe Karr survived Halloween and Teresa Karr is looking into the matter. I have a lot of respect for law enforcement officers and I refuse to interfere in matters that they have taken on, just another day in paradise. I an 51 years old with a tirple load of responsibility, not at all like many of JOES' friends. But I kinda look like them, go figure. Tomarrow before work I wil speak with a member of the clergy regarding this horrific matter(Kelly T
you-are-so-crazy-lol.jpg

Last edited:
This is no joke. I am not my brothers keeper. I don't get intimidated easily. No honey, you don't shake me up. I understand the subject matter is likely to promote a negative response. I have something to say on behalf of Joseph F. Karr. I intend to promote truth and help Joe any way I can. This is practice. Have a nice day, mmmm mabey you should get out and get some sun.
I'm really confused. Are you saying that your brother did not stab Kelly to death? And what's all this about dance floor rudeness? If you want us to pay any mind to what you say, you're gonna have to give us some kind of context; we need to hear your version of what happened.

Maybe putting this in single sentences will help, though I sincerely doubt it.

Yes, I said I wasn't joking, and I wasn't.

You are crazy; sane people do not talk or think like this.

I said not one thing about, nor intended to intimidate or shake you up.

My response wasn't intended to be negative; it was intended to be diagnostic, though I am not an expert I admit.

Go see a psychiatrist or a doctor or a therapist or something; your coworkers, friends and family will thank you.

@Teresa Karr,You talk in word salad, it sorta looks like a paragraph that would make sense but you read and discover that it makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.

This...this is a joke, right?
I mean, @Teresa Karr cannot be for realsies right now. Hopefully. I call Troll.
If not...well Lord help the person that is unleashed upon.
So comforting to know you're just waltzin' about the free world and whatnot.

Back