• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
Good news, everyone!

She's available!

AND she's developed compassion!

She does want to point out that only God can judge, though.

http://www.writeaprisoner.com/Template.aspx?i=z-92314022

This makes me disgusted ....wtf ..prison doesn't seem to be a punishment to her. She actually sounds happy..
All this time I believed that other inmates can't stand pedos and child abusers/murderers and anyone going to prison for those crimes would be put through hell and hopefully get beat quite often.. BUT this post tells me its not true.. This sick bitch is happy and looking for a man.. Wow .. I'm disgusted and sad.

This makes me disgusted ....wtf ..prison doesn't seem to be a punishment to her. She actually sounds happy..
All this time I believed that other inmates can't stand pedos and child abusers/murderers and anyone going to prison for those crimes would be put through hell and hopefully get beat quite often.. BUT this post tells me its not true.. This sick bitch is happy and looking for a man.. Wow .. I'm disgusted and sad.

Unfortunately, the truth is that there is no honor among thieves. Lifers with hearts of gold only exist in action movies. More often than not, felons are immoral scam artists who will act in whatever way they believe is going to end up getting them the most goodies. They will often vent their own pain on anyone they perceive as weaker than they are. If that person happens to be a child abuser, well, so be it.

She isn't enjoying prison, though. She may be tolerating it just fine, but she is not enjoying it. She's just like a bird displaying its crest to its best advantage; to find a good mate, it is important to make yourself look healthy, well-groomed, happy and, if possible, parasite-free.

Lmao! What a joke! All of the "enjoys living life to the fullest by taking it a day at a time" "that loyalty is hard to come by in life, which is too short, and sometimes being brutally honest is best" and "a mind is a terrible thing to waste"... is this woman just one giant walking cliché?!

Yep, I'm sure little Talia felt loyalty was VERY hard to come by as you mercilessly beat her to death.

"I enjoy a variety of things from relaxing and reading a good book to taking road trips."

HA! Don't think you're gonna be enjoying that last one for a bit longer, dear.

"I'm looking for someone who is honest, has a strong sense of loyalty, understands the meaning of love..." o_O

Just a little reminder of what this "compassionate" woman actually did...
Williams said she came home from work that day and saw that Talia had wet herself. "I started stomping on her," she said. "I just continued stomping on her until it felt like a bone cracked under my foot and she defecated on herself."

She forced the child to sit on a toilet and pushed on her stomach so hard that a toilet pipe broke, causing a leak. She said she then grabbed Talia by the hair and slammed her head against a wall.

"I left to get my nails done," she said.
Well I think that last sentence pretty much sums up the state of mind of this woman and her darling personal ad. :vomit:
It wasn't the first time she grabbed the child by the hair, she said, describing a time when she pulled Talia by the hair at the top of her head because she was slow going up the stairs. "A big chunk of her hair" came out, she said. [...]

Delilah Williams said Naeem Williams bound the girl to a bedpost with duct tape before beating her with a belt. In one of those taping incidents, she said, she recalled the child having a "pleading look."

The stepmother said the day Talia died, the girl walked backward out of her bedroom, during a belt-beating from her father, with her hands in front of her saying things like "no daddy," and "can we stop now?"

Delilah Williams said the girl and her father were out of her view when she heard the thump of what sounded like a body hitting the floor. She said she later saw Talia on her back, with stiff arms. She told her husband to put water on her in the bathtub so that, "maybe she'll snap out of it."

But Talia started wheezing and the stepmother told the father, "she's faking. Just leave her alone," Delilah Williams said.
Yep, she's real good at that compassion stuff. :mad::punch::rage::wtf:

Unfortunately, the truth is that there is no honor among thieves. Lifers with hearts of gold only exist in action movies. More often than not, felons are immoral scam artists who will act in whatever way they believe is going to end up getting them the most goodies. They will often vent their own pain on anyone they perceive as weaker than they are. If that person happens to be a child abuser, well, so be it.

She isn't enjoying prison, though. She may be tolerating it just fine, but she is not enjoying it. She's just like a bird displaying its crest to its best advantage; to find a good mate, it is important to make yourself look healthy, well-groomed, happy and, if possible, parasite-free.

I am forced to disagree. There is very much honor among thieves. There is indeed a totem pole behind bars, and while child abusers aren't at the bottom, they aren't anywhere close to midline. I agree with the rest of your comment though.

I'll even go out on a limb and say she's looking for pen pals 1. Because her commissary is empty and bitch wants some candy & 2. She doesn't have many friends behind bars and is lonely.

Just a guess.

I am forced to disagree. There is very much honor among thieves. There is indeed a totem pole behind bars, and while child abusers aren't at the bottom, they aren't anywhere close to midline. I agree with the rest of your comment though.

I'll even go out on a limb and say she's looking for pen pals 1. Because her commissary is empty and bitch wants some candy & 2. She doesn't have many friends behind bars and is lonely.

Just a guess.

I agree completely that those are the reasons she is posting. Plus, she needs a little adoration from some poor sap(s) to feed her inflatable ego.

I know that child abusers, especially sex abusers, are looked down upon among prisoners, but I think that is largely because they make good scapegoats - especially for self-pitying cons who are parents. They are the socially accepted target in that population. But anti-social personalities don't think the way middle-class Americans do, so it isn't exactly the way people imagine it to be.

As to the honor among thieves -- I think that lots of anti-social personalities are not actually sociopaths, even though that was the original thought. I think that some antisocial personalities are just reflections of their own subculture. They do have morals, and honor, although they don't necessarily look like the morals and honor of the greater culture. Additionally, they are very much situational and subject to conditions. So I will say that there is no consistent honor among thieves.

I just think that the "oh, they'll suffer worse in prison than their victims did," is an oversimplification - much like my original post.

Last edited:
I agree completely that those are the reasons she is posting. Plus, she needs a little adoration from some poor sap(s) to feed her inflatable ego.

I know that child abusers, especially sex abusers, are looked down upon among prisoners, but I think that is largely because they make good scapegoats - especially for self-pitying cons who are parents. They are the socially accepted target in that population. But anti-social personalities don't think the way middle-class Americans do o it isn't exactly the way people imagine it to be.

As to the honor among thieves -- I think that lots of anti-social personalities are not actually sociopaths, even though that was the original thought. I think that some antisocial personalities are just reflections of their own subculture. They do have morals, and honor, although they don't necessarily look like the morals and honor of the greater culture. Additionally, they are very much situational and subject to conditions. So I will say that there is no consistent honor among thieves.

I just think that the "oh, they'll suffer worse in prison than their victims did," is an oversimplification - much like my original post.
I don't think that's an oversimplification at all. A majority of them will. Sex offenders, child murderers, etc are an extreme security risk in a prison. While I have nothing to dispute what you said, saying these people are scapegoats for self-pitying cons who are parents doesn't really hold any substance. Scapegoats for what? A murderer gains nothing but gang credibility if he beats a child molester. Being a parent IMO has nothing to do with how one views another's crime.

It's a tiny little society within the walls, with a mores and values system that would shock most outsiders, including your aforementioned middle class Americans (dare I say every class Anerican, your socioeconomic status really doesn't matter) You are also correct in that statement that it doesn't look like a greater culture, because it's nothing like it.

I'm willing to bet a majority of prison violence once u remove gang affiliation, is due to attacks on others based on their convictions getting leaked to the general population.

Last edited:
I don't think that's an oversimplification at all. A majority of them will. Sex offenders, child murderers, etc are an extreme security risk in a prison. While I have nothing to dispute what you said, saying these people are scapegoats for self-pitying cons who are parents doesn't really hold any substance. Scapegoats for what? A murderer gains nothing but gang credibility if he beats a child molester. Being a parent IMO has nothing to do with how one views another's crime.

It's a tiny little society within the walls, with a mores and values system that would shock most outsiders, including your aforementioned middle class Americans (dare I say every class Anerican, your socioeconomic status really doesn't matter) You are also correct in that statement that it doesn't look like a greater culture, because it's nothing like it.

I'm willing to bet a majority of prison violence once u remove gang affiliation, is due to attacks on others based on their convictions getting leaked to the general population.

I am pretty sure you know more about this stuff than I do. IIRC, you are in corrections, aren't you? You see this world from a vantage point that the rest of us never do.

I am sure you are right that a majority of child abusers will suffer a lot, but not more than their victims. Children so desperately need love and attachment from their caretakers, though, that adults simply don't need. No matter how horribly an adult is tortured in prison, they will never look desperately to their torturer for love and approval the way these tiny victims do. For me, that is the worst thing these monsters do. They withhold the love and nurturing these children need so bad and deliver pain and suffering in its place.

The scapegoating I am referring to is the ordinary kind that the abusers themselves are so good at; blaming someone for their problems and taking their own pain, rage, and frustration out on them because no one cares enough to protect the victims.

Oh no, I absolutely was not trying to say they would suffer worse than their victims, I hope it didn't come across that way...No physical attack or mental torture is comparable to what a child that's been abused or molested goes through.

I was simply trying to reiterate that the threat of violence against these offenders is significantly higher, if not constant. They are targets alright, and as per your example from your first post, if I see a regular inmate buddying up to a (from the inmates' viewpoint) suspected child molester or a baby beater, I'm immediately suspicious and that info will be passed up the chain. Because something is very wrong there, which is one reason that personnel don't disclose a person's crime. However, with name tags showing full names, a telephone and the Internet, it's simple for most inmates to easily find out what someone else's conviction was for. :shifty:

That's all I meant. :)

Oh no, I absolutely was not trying to say they would suffer worse than their victims, I hope it didn't come across that way...No physical attack or mental torture is comparable to what a child that's been abused or molested goes through.

I was simply trying to reiterate that the threat of violence against these offenders is significantly higher, if not constant. They are targets alright, and as per your example from your first post, if I see a regular inmate buddying up to a (from the inmates' viewpoint) suspected child molester or a baby beater, I'm immediately suspicious and that info will be passed up the chain. Because something is very wrong there, which is one reason that personnel don't disclose a person's crime. However, with name tags showing full names, a telephone and the Internet, it's simple for most inmates to easily find out what someone else's conviction was for. :shifty:

That's all I meant. :)

I imagine so, although as far as I am concerned, there's no need to overreact to any threat to a baby torturer. :angelic:

But I know that we can't afford to pay you enough to deal with the mayhem that would result.

I imagine so, although as far as I am concerned, there's no need to overreact to any threat to a baby torturer. :angelic:

But I know that we can't afford to pay you enough to deal with the mayhem that would result.
Well thank you. Believe it or not, that means a lot.

While looking up the name to see if a story was posted I came across these two pieces of shit. As usual neither really got the sentence they deserved. Talia Williams you deserved better and were failed by those that were suppose to love and protect you.

This is an updated WriteAPrisoner for the Step Monster Known As Delilah Williams from August 2017

I’m a Korean/Chamorro female with a heart as big as Texas. I believe in living life to the fullest by taking it a day at a time.

That heart of yours was not big enough for Talia. The fullest includes beating and stomping on defenseless little girls

Since getting this rude awakening, I have not only strengthened my faith in God, but I’ve learned how to be compassionate and humble. That loyalty is hard to come by in life, which is too short and sometimes being brutally honest is best. I have such a competitive spirit, but I also love to have a good laugh.

A rude awakening for you should include having a power tool shoved up your ass while it is running. When you needed compassion for a little girl you and the bio penis were beating you had none. Bitches are not loyal and that is what you are. How competitive were you and the bio penis when torturing this little girl did you all have a good laugh as she cried and lost the fight to live

I’m open minded and nonjudgmental. I can talk about any and everything. I love meeting new people for a I believe people come into your life for a season. Some last longer than others, but I’m grateful to have such wonderful people in my life and continue to be blessed.

A monster like you has to be open minded how can you judge anyone? Talia came into your life so that you could beat and destroy her, right?

I’m looking for someone who is honest, has a strong sense of loyalty, understands the meaning of love, is trustworthy, and has some type of direction in life. If these characteristics fit you, you’re more than welcome to join me in this journey call life.

Should they also have a background in beating children and being a monster. Your journey is to rot and hopefully be forgotten.

Williams said she came home from work that day and saw that Talia had wet herself.

"I started stomping on her," she said. "I just continued stomping on her until it felt like a bone cracked under my foot and she defecated on herself."

She forced the child to sit on a toilet and pushed on her stomach so hard that a toilet pipe broke, causing a leak. She said she then grabbed Talia by the hair and slammed her head against a wall.

. This alone should have had her in prison for life.

@Sugar Cookie

Can you post the address?
I really want to write that bitch a letter.

This is what it will say:

. "I started stomping on her," she said. "I just continued stomping on her until it felt like a bone cracked under my foot and she defecated on herself."

Latest posts

Back