• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

slogan71

(I am new here and to social media so please feel free to give me advice and inst
ruction on posting)
In Jan. 2000, Zeb Quinn left work at Walmart and met Robert Jason Owens to go look at a car. Zeb has never been seen or heard from again.
Robert Jason Owens claims they never looked at the car because Zebb got a page from his aunt and had to reschedule.
Zebb's aunt reported she never paged him and in fact reported her house had been broken in to that night.
The next day, Robert Owens called Walmart and reported Zebb was sick and couldnt make it to work.
Two weeks later, Zebb's car was found abandoned in a parking lot. Inside was a 2 week old puppy and items that didn't belong to Zebb. A large set of lips were drawn on the windshield in lipstick.
Owens was cooperative at first with the investigation then he clammed up.
Food Network star Christie Codd, her husband JT and their unborn child were found dead in Asheville, NC earlier this year. Robert Jason Owens has admitted to killing the husband.
Owens is a familiar face to law enforcement. Like most scum bags he has a rap sheet a mile long.
There were many who wanted to know why it wasn't blaringly obvious to the Asheville Police Dpt. that Owens had some knowledge about Zebb. Perhaps there was no tangible evidence that Owens committed a crime but he sure is in it up to his eyeballs.
I hope now that Owens has committed another murder (I will forever believe he killed Zebb) the truth about Zebb will come out and his family can gain closure.

The only advice and/or instruction is that you need to post a credible link to a news source for the original post. We do have forum rules they are at the top of the page. Under the word "Help" is a dropdown menu where "general rules" is the last choice.

Oh yeah @slogan71, now you'll know I was here! LOL

I used to see Zeb at Walmart. He caught my boys and i playing with toys and instead of saying something, he picked up a nerf gun and started playing with my kids.
Its been 15 years and I still think about Zebb. He seems like such a sweet natured kid. I cant imagine one of my kids being missing. As terrible as it sounds, I would be relieved to know there was closure here even though chances are Zebb has been dead all this time.

Owens has probably killed more people than anyone knows about. I hope they find evidence against him. The police should have done a better job following through on the investigation into what became of Zebb IMHO. I don't believe he is alive either. I do hope his family finds out what happened to him and that Zebb is returned to his family.

The only way Zeb is ever coming home after 15 years is in a box, unfortunately. I hope his remains are recovered so that his family can have at least some kind of closure, but when a body has gone undetected for this long already, there's a good chance that it'll stay hidden for decades until and unless the killer leads someone directly to it.

Back