• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Jbranch1

Yesterday I read a news story about a one year old that was dead after supposedly falling off a changing table (later changed to rolling off of the bed) and the mother mentioned to the news that a baby sitter had dropped her earlier in the week. The story seemed awfully suspicious, but I held off on posting here until I got more information.

GREENFIELD, Ind. (May 28, 2015)– Greenfield police are investigating after the death of a child Thursday.

“Anytime we have an infant or a child death we always treat it with the upmost respect,” said Greenfield Police Det. Sgt. Nichole Gilbert.

Officers responded to a report of an unconscious child in the 500 block of North Wood Street around 9:30 a.m. The child, a 1-year-old female, was pronounced dead after being transported to Hancock Memorial Hospital.

Police say CPR was started before medics arrived at the home.

“This should be like a lesson to parents to keep and eye on their kids. They are precious,” said neighbor Jacob Runion.

Detectives and crime scene technicians were inside the home for several hours Thursday.

“It is protocol anytime there is any kind of death investigation that we treat it the same way,” said Gilbert.

The Greenfield Police Department isn’t calling the death suspicious at this time and no arrests have been made. However, the investigation is still ongoing.

“Once we get the autopsy results obviously that will be a big determination on where we go with the investigation but it’s still open its still active and it could be several days still,” said Gilbert.

The mother of the girl told FOX59 that the baby was dropped earlier this week by a babysitter and today the girl rolled off a bed. She identified her daughter as Zoe.

An autopsy is scheduled for Friday.

http://fox59.com/2015/05/28/police-investigating-death-of-one-year-old-girl-in-greenfield/

Today they determined that the baby's injuries were not caused by accident and the mother and her boyfriend have been arrested.

No pictures of the boyfriend, but here is the mother.

25qx4qc.png

GREENFIELD, Ind. (May 29, 2015)– The parents of a 1-year-old Greenfield girl who died Thursday were arrested on neglect and murder charges Friday.
Police started investigating the child’s death Thursday after responding to a report of an unconscious child in the 500 block of North Wood Street around 9:30 a.m.
Matt and Jessica Wagoner were arrested Friday. Both are now in the Hancock County jail.
An autopsy was performed Friday. Police confirmed that the child’s injuries were not accidental.
The mother previously told FOX59 that the child was dropped earlier this week by a babysitter and then rolled off a bed Thursday. She identified her daughter as Zoe.

http://fox59.com/2015/05/29/parents...d-greenfield-girl-arrested-on-murder-charges/

Here is a link to the story on facebook:
Some of the mothers' friends post on there to defend her (before the arrest.)

So many pathetic evil fucks in this world and the lies they spew expecting us to believe them are just as pathetic.. Do they honestly believe their lie will work?? .smdh:rage::laser:

Look, I get that small children can drive you to want to kick a kitten but for Christ's sake, walk away! I have some spawn and there are days I feel like posting on Craigslist as "free to any home" but then I just lock myself in my room and jam some chocolate in my piehole and somehow I manage not beat or kill my kids.

Another news report came out today and to be honest I can't even finish reading it because I'm at work and will start crying.

I don't understand how you could hurt a child like that.

GREENFIELD, Ind. -- Matthew Wagoner walked his infant daughter past Hancock Memorial Hospital twice on the day she died, stopping to get a soda from a gas station, but not to get her medical care.

In a probable cause affidavit filed Monday, Hancock County Prosecutors allege Matthew, 31, and his wife Jessica Wagoner, 32, knew their 1-year-old daughter, named Zoey Lee Wagoner but identified in court documents as Z.W., needed to see a doctor – but they also knew the bruises on her body and still-healing fractures in her arms would draw the attention of Child Protective Services.

Prosecutors say the couple conspired to frame her death as an accident. Matthew told police his daughter had fallen off a bed and stopped breathing. He said they'd gone on a walk to a nearby Circle K a short time earlier and she'd been fine.

Witnesses at the gas station would later tell police it looked to them like Zoey may have already been dead.

Changing stories

Jessica Wagoner told Greenfield police she and her husband Matthew hadn't lived together in more than a year. The Department of Child Services had forbidden them to see each other, she said, because Matthew was facing child molestation charges in Henry County for allegedly engaging in sexual acts with her 9-year-old daughter and her daughter's young friend.

Matthew told police he had barely seen his wife or daughter since being released from prison, save for a few trips to the home to perform maintenance work.

Their stories changed when detectives read the Wagoners the results of their daughter's autopsy.

zoey-wagoner-2_1433206542754_19082185_ver1.0_900_675.PNG

Above: A picture of Zoey Wagoner, dated December 19, 2014.

A forensic pathologist found Zoey had suffered multiple blunt force traumatic injuries before her death. She had bruises and abrasions on her face and scalp. Her lips were bruised. Blood vessels had burst in her eyes and neck. Her liver was lacerated, and her intestines and pancreas were bruised. Old breaks in both arms were still healing.

The pathologist told police it looked like someone had stomped on the child.

Jessica told police that Matthew had been around Zoey "more than anyone knew," and that he had been staying with her in secret. Since the CPS case against him was closed in April, Matthew had seen Zoey almost every day, she said.

She told police that Matthew has a temper and had hit her before, and that she didn't trust Matthew with Zoey.

Matthew said Jessica had a temper of her own, and that she was "very aggressive and hits the children across the face."

He said he saw Jessica punch Zoey in the stomach so hard it made the child gasp for air.

On the day Zoey died, he said, Jessica smacked the child across the face and hit her with a bottle.

Matthew said he'd seen Jessica hold Zoey's mouth shut to keep her from screaming.

"The honest to God truth … Jessica beat the [expletive] out of that little girl all the time," Matthew said, according to a probable cause affidavit filed Monday.

A trail of texts

Matthew told police that Jessica and a friend had come up with the story of Zoey falling off the bed.

He was to text her at work that the child wasn't breathing. When she got the text, Jessica rushed home.

Emergency crews arrived at their house to find Jessica outside crying. Matthew was just in the doorway performing CPR on their unresponsive child.

After they were individually interviewed, police asked the Wagoners for permission to look through cell phones they recovered at the home. The couple agreed.

Investigators said text records painted a grim picture of the day Zoey died.

jessica_matt_wagoner_1433190006767_19076414_ver1.0_900_675.jpg

Above: Jessica Wagoner, 32, and Matthew Wagoner, 31

"Text messages between Matthew and Jessica reveal that Matt told Jessica about Z.W.'s continuing deteriorating medical condition during the course of the morning, including Z.W. throwing up, having additional visible injuries and looking visually not well," police wrote in a probable cause affidavit. "Text messages between Matthew and Jessica show that they were concerned about CPS becoming involved if they took Z.W. to the hospital and for that reason they did not seek medical care for Z.W. as she was dying."

Police said the couple also texted about Matthew's walk to the Circle K with their ailing daughter.

"Text messages between Matthew and Jessica show Matthew telling Jessica that he was going to the Circle K to get a pop, which took him on a path past the hospital when he knew Z.W. was not feeling well," police wrote. "He did not stop at the hospital or seek any medical care for his dying daughter at that time."

Matthew and Jessica Wagoner were arrested Friday on preliminary charges of child neglect following an autopsy on Zoey.

On Monday, prosecutors formally charged both with murder, as well as neglect of

a dependent causing death.

Funeral services for Zoey Wagoner were scheduled for Wednesday at the Hinsey-Brown Funeral Service in Knightstown.

An initial hearing was scheduled for Tuesday at 9 a.m. in Hancock Superior Court 1. No attorney was listed for either defendant.

http://www.theindychannel.com/news/...hilds-condition-conspiring-to-lie-about-death

I was so scared that I was going to read that she had been molested too. ..... so I suppose its good she wasnt but shes still dead so the story is still heartbreaking. RIP Zoe.

Look, I get that small children can drive you to want to kick a kitten but for Christ's sake, walk away! I have some spawn and there are days I feel like posting on Craigslist as "free to any home" but then I just lock myself in my room and jam some chocolate in my piehole and somehow I manage not beat or kill my kids.
Exactly. :( Sometimes my 18 month old drives me nuts when she tries to "help" me with laundry. But hurting her never has crossed my mind. I just put her in her room to play while I finish up.

9ll7on.jpg

2lkehs5.jpg

The Greenfield couple charged with murdering their 1-year-old daughter appeared in court for the first time Tuesday.

Jessica and Matthew Wagoner each had an initial hearing in Hancock County court, where they're charged with one count each of murder and neglect of a dependent resulting in death.

The Wagoners were arrested Friday morning following their daughter's autopsy.

The forensic pathologist who performed the autopsy said the girl looked like she'd been stomped on. Her injuries included a lacerated liver, bruised intestines and pancreas, bruised lips, burst blood vessels in her eyes and neck and cuts and bruises on her face and scalp.

The court entered a not guilty plea for each suspect...

On her way into court, Jessica Wagoner told RTV6 reporter Julie Pursley, "I didn't do it."

Jessica Wagoner later cried in court.

Matthew Wagoner was silent on his way in and out of court.

Matthew Wagoner also has a pending case from Henry County, in which he is accused of molesting Jessica Wagoner's 9-year-old daughter from another relationship. He is out on bond for that case.
http://www.theindychannel.com/news/...-in-1-year-old-daughters-murder-i-didnt-do-it

GREENFIELD, Ind. -- Matthew Wagoner walked his infant daughter past Hancock Memorial Hospital twice on the day she died, stopping to get a soda from a gas station, but not to get her medical care.

In a probable cause affidavit filed Monday, Hancock County Prosecutors allege Matthew, 31, and his wife Jessica Wagoner, 32, knew their 1-year-old daughter, named Zoey Lee Wagoner but identified in court documents as Z.W., needed to see a doctor – but they also knew the bruises on her body and still-healing fractures in her arms would draw the attention of Child Protective Services.

http://www.theindychannel.com/news/...hilds-condition-conspiring-to-lie-about-death

A lot more on these two gems here:
http://wishtv.com/2015/06/01/court-...gainst-greenfield-parents-in-daughters-death/

Zoey, I'm trying to post your picture, angel.
Hang on.

65y4ic.jpg

Last edited:
Matthew Wagoner also has a pending case from Henry County, in which he is accused of molesting Jessica Wagoner's 9-year-old daughter from another relationship. He is out on bond for that case.

Wanted to highlight this part.
Jessica? :finger: You are just as ugly on the inside as you are on the outside.
And that says A LOT!

The pain I would love to inflict on you is beyond my vocabulary currently.
:mad:

Poor baby. She sure was a cutie. :(

I can't believe anyone would fuck that nasty cow and as a mother, what a cunt for letting a pervert near her children.

In stories like this, with cute pictures of the babies, I don't understand how she went from adorable, happy, clean, and free of any noticeable bruises, to DEAD. The autopsy said there were healing fractures, and she was only 1yr old, when the fuck did all this happen to her?

Also, all these fucking jackasses who do not call 911 for fear of CPS or DHS or whatever getting involved, what the fuck do you think is going to happen when you have a dead baby in the house? Do they think they're going to be like "oh well, baby is dead, it was probably natural, so long folks" ???

Witnesses at the gas station would later tell police it looked to them like Zoey may have already been dead.

That made me cringe. Shit.

I have had enough of this shit.. also She needs more years than he does because he was supposed to he the one person in her life to care and protect her.. she is a piece of ... there's no words.You failed her..now what do you say for yourself. I can say a lot of shit I want to happen to you. Right now. I want to kill you bitch
Unfortunately that is not possible
Rip little girl
[doublepost=1455136164,1455136007][/doublepost]
bigtroublehead656.JPG

Jessica Wagoner
103_dragon_v6.jpg

Matthew Wagoner
Sounds about right!

A mother in Indiana was sentenced to 25 years in prison for not seeking any medical care for the horrific injuries that ended the life of her one-year-old daughter.

Jessica Wagoner, 33, failed to seek medical attention for her daughter, Zoey, after she suffered a broken arm, several bruises across her face and body, a cut to her forehead and other injuries last May that caused her death.

She also admitted to neglecting her two other children, ages 12 and nine.

In February, Wagoner pleaded guilty to four felonies: two counts of neglect of a dependent causing serious bodily injury and two counts of neglect of a dependent, the Indianapolis Star reported.

Judge Terry Snow sentenced the mother to 25 years in prison followed by 12 years of probation on March 17, according to the Indianapolis Star.

Snow gave the mother-of-three the maximum sentence under the terms of her plea agreement.

'I think this entire community is glad to put that incredibly sad chapter behind us,' Hancock County Prosecutor Brent Eaton told the Indianapolis Star.

'It was a terrible, senseless crime where a beautiful girl was killed for no reason.'

Police were called to Wagoner's home and found Zoey unconscious and foaming at the mouth.

According to court records, she died May 28 of multiple blunt-force trauma due to assault and her death was ruled a homicide.

The autopsy also revealed that the 1-year-old had bruising and hemorrhaging to the lips, neck, face, abdomen, and buttocks. She had severe internal injuries to her liver, pancreas, and intestines.

Based on her injuries, police said that Zoey 'lived in hell for a year' due to the various stages of healing of those injuries.

Her father and Jessica's husband, Matthew Wagoner, 32, was found guilty of killing her in February before he was sentenced to 65 years in prison.

[...]

In addition, it's been reported that DCS was previously involved with the family, but it's unclear as to what capacity.

Court records show that the couple fabricated a story about the one-year-old girl falling off the bed, rather than seek help for her.

The day she died, her father walked past Hancock Regional Hospital twice with his daughter, as he went to a gas station nearby to purchase a soft drink.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-old-daughter-police-say-lived-hell-year.html

Back