• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Valasca

Death, horror, torture
nrzbs.jpg

A man was arrested for allegedly assaulting a woman[...] Officers responded to Downtown Crossing station just after 9 a.m. Thursday. When they arrived, they were met by a woman who said she was indecently assaulted by a man while walking from the Orange Line to the Red Line.

[...] identified as 30-year-old Josue Estrada, that she said assaulted her, and officers approached him.

When officers went to take him into custody, they say Estrada challenged them to a physical confrontation and referred to himself as a "ninja."

Police were able to gain control of the suspect and arrest him. Estrada was charged with indecent assault and battery. [...]

- See more at: http://www.actionnewsjax.com/news/n...ja-challenged-off/nmQzK/#sthash.aIqmyKAL.dpuf

:crack: " I'm a Ninja " :wtf: Sure you are :D as he is pepper sprayed in the face :crack: where are your Ninja skills now? Muther fucker :finger:

im sure thats marker he looks like he couldnt handlle getting a face tattoo not saying people with face tattoos arent pussys im sure a lot are but he looks like a giant big fat pussy.

im sure thats marker he looks like he couldnt handlle getting a face tattoo not saying people with face tattoos arent pussys im sure a lot are but he looks like a giant big fat pussy.

I have a cute little neck tattoo...a heart and arrow, Chris drew it. Getting it was gross, if you can picture a tattoo artist trying to tattoo the grisly part of a chicken bone...I almost puked.

Back