• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
She agreed to have him circumcised when he was a baby. The father was supposed to pay for it and schedule it(the boy lives with the father), he failed to do so for years. The mother decided to revoke her consent because she felt he was to old and it would only cause him harm. When she revoked her consent, the father took her to court and the end result is this media circus.

I don't understand how people are blaming the mom when the dad is the one who stalled getting it done for so long. In my opinion the mom did what any mom should have..she put her child's welfare first and foremost.

It hasn't been posted here yet. But she only gave consent after they were already fighting in court. The boy was 2 when she caved and gave consent. The father left it until he turned 4 before deciding it needed to be done. They've spent the last few months battling it out in court and her showing up at doctors offices to block it.

I'm confused..the first paragraph you stated she had agreed to allow him to have it when he was a baby.. But your last paragraph says they fought over it and she finally agreed when he was 2....??
And yes the dad took her to court because she was breaking the contract BUT she is the one who made this into a media circus...the judge even ordered her and all her groups TO STOP using her child's name ..she claims all this is to protect her son ..YET ..she has made sure his name was all over the media.. She is worried about his penis but not his mental state .. His name should NEVER have been out there.. He will be joked about this for the rest of his life..

Just to make this clear ..I do not think he should have it done now . let him grow up and make hown own decision.. And I imagine this mom has probably made him SCARED TO DEATH...

I'm confused..the first paragraph you stated she had agreed to allow him to have it when he was a baby.. But your last paragraph says they fought over it and she finally agreed when he was 2....??
And yes the dad took her to court because she was breaking the contract BUT she is the one who made this into a media circus...the judge even ordered her and all her groups TO STOP using her child's name ..she claims all this is to protect her son ..YET ..she has made sure his name was all over the media.. She is worried about his penis but not his mental state .. His name should NEVER have been out there.. He will be joked about this for the rest of his life..

Just to make this clear ..I do not think he should have it done now . let him grow up and make hown own decision.. And I imagine this mom has probably made him SCARED TO DEATH...
It's been in multiple news articles but I will explain it and give links.

This all started when he was a baby. The mother and father had a 6 month relationship. She got pregnant. In 2010 she filed a paternity suit against the father. In 2011-12 she ended up agreeing to circumcise him, she signed late dec. 2011, the father early jan 2012 and it was filed before the courts in jan 2012. The father was supposed to pay for it and get it done, he didn't do it in a timely fashion. The mother then decided he was to old and it was unnecessary and revoked consent. The father took her to court to try and enforce the parenting agreement.

The doctor who testified to the court did so by phone, with no notary present to verify taking the oath (against the law). The doctor also lied in his testimony and said that only men who are uncircumcised have a risk of penile cancer (which is untrue). He testified that it was medically unnecessary to have it done all the while suggesting it should be done. This doctor is the very same one who was originally going to do the circumcision. He is not an expert witness or anything of the likes.

The mom has been trying to fight this legally for over a year now. She ran because her legal options are dwindling. The judge is on an ego trip (it's the highest profile case he's had in his 2.5 years as a judge) and doesn't have to bear the final outcome. He is being reassigned to a different court division as part of a regular reassignment and rotation next month. There will be a new judge step in to hear the appeals (which her lawyers have said they will apply for). All parties were given a gag order after the judge forced the mom to sign giving consent.

In April the mom filed a federal suit against the dad, the judge and the sheriff's office. Last week, before she was forced to sign consent in circuit court, the federal judge withheld from giving a ruling (probably because she still had circuit court case under way) but told the father's lawyers they cannot do the circumcision without giving at least 10 days notice to the courts. More than likely because it then gives the federal judge time to make a ruling.

Link explaining the federal case she filed: http://www.browardpalmbeach.com/new...f-to-force-circumcision-of-4-year-old-6932863

Link were the judge told the dad they had to give notice: http://www.browardpalmbeach.com/new...olds-from-ruling-on-circumcision-case-6984381

http://www.scribd.com/doc/224052504/Order-Enforcing-Final-Judgment
^court ruling from March 25 2014 (explains most of what I just said. This is were the doctor testified, they also explain the parental agreement in it)

If I missed linking any of the other information I just posted on, a quick google search will find it for you :)

Both the parents get to share in the blame for making this the circus it became.

Long ago for the two of them it stopped being about their son and what was right for him and dissolved in which one of the parents could top the other, beat the other. Once that happens one person ALWAYS loses and that's the child.

They should BOTH be disgusted with themselves for letting it get to that point.

As I see it, at this point, neither one wants to back down and admit to a weakness.

But if what @Sudonim is saying is correct then the dad is pretty much a peice of shit at this point, if he can't back down to save his son some pain and heartache and surgery.

and being targeted by anti-circumcision protesters. ....

Do people seriously have nothing else to do with their time? DO people have nothing else of actual significance to protest?

Barring the extremely rare mishaps, there's not a circumsized dude alive who gives a shit one way or the other about being circumsized. It's weirdo europeans and other dipshits who make a fuss. So fucking stupid.

C'mon, like this chick doesn't look fucking crazy?
5HWIa01.jpg
8282.jpg

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/...?utm_hp_ref=crime&ir=India&adsSiteOverride=in

At this point, I think the circumcision is a mute point, and should be left to the kid to make the decision as an adult. I also would have to question the medical ethics of any physician who agrees to perform the procedure knowing that the mother was coerced by the courts with the threat of jail.

I think the bottom line here is that this case illustrates the whole point of having children with partners with whom you are in a relationship, and being able to make agreeable decisions based upon what is in the child's best interest.
your avatar and her pic look similar if you look at them next to each other,lol.

Last edited:
Do people seriously have nothing else to do with their time? DO people have nothing else of actual significance to protest?

Barring the extremely rare mishaps, there's not a circumsized dude alive who gives a shit one way or the other about being circumsized. It's weirdo europeans and other dipshits who make a fuss. So fucking stupid.
I am actually surprised by your response. I thought for sure you would be railing against the government's abuse of power in this case.

I am actually surprised by your response. I thought for sure you would be railing against the government's abuse of power in this case.

It was too much for me to handle this time, so i chose the lesser of the bullshit to rant against. I can't even begin to express the disdain and shock i have for the greater aspect of the article.

Weirdo Europeans. You do realize that most of the entirety of the world feels the same way as those weirdo Europeans.

Yeah, but i usually don't bother to credit or discuss anything but the western civilized world when talking about stuff.

I would agree though that most of the world seems to enjoy wasting their time worying about inconsequential, isnigifnicant bullshit like circumcision, again despite the fact that none of us proud, american cock havin dudes give a single shit about having had it done. At all.
It's hard for me to think of a dumber, more pointless thing to get all up in arms about.

It was too much for me to handle this time, so i chose the lesser of the bullshit to rant against. I can't even begin to express the disdain and shock i have for the greater aspect of the article.

Yeah, but i usually don't bother to credit or discuss anything but the western civilized world when talking about stuff.

I would agree though that most of the world seems to enjoy wasting their time worying about inconsequential, isnigifnicant bullshit...
Really?!
Because your signature screams the exact opposite. o_O

Last edited:
I can see this as a lose-lose situation, right or wrong, the mom should have done what she agreed to do, as I can see this as a way she is possibly getting back at the father for whatever. My older son was not going to be circumcised, I did all that you were supposed to do, kept it pulled back, cleaned under it, etc, etc. BUT it still became tight and would make the head of his penis swell and turn purple and the doctor said it needed to be removed. It was when he was 10 months old. I don't know whether it should have been done or not, but I do know if you're going to have it done, do it when they are a few days old. It was considered surgery, he was put to sleep and had to be in the hospital for about a week. THAT was traumatic. For him and for me. IN July it will have been 35 years ago.

Reminds me of an experience a couple of my friends had. They came to the US from Lebanon when they were in their early 20's and were uncircumcised. They decided to be circumcised as it would make them "more American". The older brother went first, with his younger brother standing by as support. Let's just say, the younger brother never had the procedure done. But they at least both had the choice. I can see doing it for medical reasons if needed, but otherwise I don't really see the point. Ironically, they now jointly own a body piercing studio.

Back