• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Forensicwx

Final Roll Call 4153. STLCO 10-42 10/13 @ 1519
First baby died in March. Arrest warrant issued last Friday. Last Thursday, with a new Gfriend, her son is found dead.

One day.

okdizm.jpg

21eakg.jpg

One day before he was arrested for allegedly killing an 18-month-old in March, Scott Jurewicz became a suspect in the death of a second child, a 21-month-old Summit Township boy.

While Prosecutor Jerry Jarzynka was waiting to press any criminal charge until his office received what he said was a critical medical report, Scott Jurewicz, 27, began a relationship with another woman. He was living in her home near Vandercook Lake when her son was found dead Thursday, May 21, according to court records.

Jackson County Sheriff's detectives and the major crimes task force are investigating the latest case. They have ruled the boy's death "suspicious," and identified the child's mother and her boyfriend as persons of interest, Undersheriff Chris Kuhl said.

The boy died of what an autopsy initially revealed was "consistent with blunt force trauma in multiple areas to the head," states a petition filed Tuesday by the Michigan Department of Human Services. It moves to terminate the parental rights of the boy's mother to her surviving 3-year-old son.

been charged with any crime related to the 21-month-old's death; Jarzynka said the inquiry is open and continuing and he is yet to receive any written reports from police.

A judge arraigned Jurewicz on Tuesday on charges of felony murder and first-degree child abuse. He is accused of injuring Brenden Hartranft on March 14 in the home he was sharing with Hartranft's mother, Brooke Hartranft, on Stillwell Avenue in Michigan Center. He admitted in a March 15 interview with Blackman-Leoni Township public safety Detective Joseph Merritt that he shook the boy, according to a separate DHS petition filed against Hartranft.

Brenden died March 17, but the prosecutor's office did not authorize any arrest until Friday.

http://www.mlive.com/news/jackson/index.ssf/2015/05/before_he_was_charged_with_mur.html

Dear God, please tell me that the mother of his latest victim had NO idea about the first. Please tell me that she never saw a news report and he lied through his teeth to her about anything to do with his past.

I cannot fathom allowing someone to be around your child who has been involved in an unexplained death of any other person, let alone another child.

Dear God, please tell me that the mother of his latest victim had NO idea about the first. Please tell me that she never saw a news report and he lied through his teeth to her about anything to do with his past.

I cannot fathom allowing someone to be around your child who has been involved in an unexplained death of any other person, let alone another child.
Apparently latest gfriend and him met on a dating website in Dec. he would've still have been living with the first at the time. The first child is killed mid-March, he moves in with the current woman, 6 weeks later her child is dead.
Only difference is in the first case, mom was not charged. In the second one, both him and mom are suspects.

Apparently latest gfriend and him met on a dating website in Dec. he would've still have been living with the first at the time. The first child is killed mid-March, he moves in with the current woman, 6 weeks later her child is dead.
Awesome. Just awesome.

I'm trying to not be too hard on the mother yet but I don't understand not checking and then double checking the men (or women) you are going to have around your children. Do the background check, talk to his friends and family and if he doesn't have friends or family then that should be a warning.

She may just be young and naïve so I'm trying to give her a shot here before I condemn her along with him.

No. No. Absolutely positively NO in so many ways. I truly need to vomit now. I feel sick. Jesus Christ!!

Quote from above link:

Authorities warned the 21-month-old's mother about Jurewicz, but she did not heed their counsel, according to court records, and Thursday morning, her son was found dead in her home in the 200 block of Forest Court.

She knew Jurewicz was a prime suspect in Brenden's death, the petition states. She told investigators she had been dating Jurewicz since mid-April and she fully trusted him with her children. She said he was "set up" in the Hartranft case and she would leave her sons with him while she ran an errand, the document states.

It continues on in horrifying clarity that she was fully fucking aware of 1st baby's death!!! I literally just threw up before I finished the link.

Fuck you, you disgusting cunt!!! Go die somewhere. Your baby is dead, you are as much as fault, as this piece of shit who beat him to death!! Do you still trust your man now?! THE MAN YOU WERE WARNED ABOUT. HOLY SHIT. FUCK YOU!!!

I had to do a lot of re reading. More than a few times. Jesus. Please someone help me with this one- Am I
SERIOUSLY reading this right???

OK so in March he kills 1st baby. Begins new relationship with a new chick VERY shortly after. Who has a baby close in age to the one he just murdered. New chick is aware of baby's death and has no problems starting a relationship with him. Trusting him near her child. No issues there? GTFO. I am not even close to done here..

She was then warned BY AUTHORITIES on April 20 he should not be near her kids. She doesn't listen/care. Trusts him around her babies. Defends him. Five weeks later he murders her baby. The baby she trusted him to care for while she ran errands.

Please. Please For the love of God. Someone. Anyone. Please tell me that is not what I really just read?!? I can't read it again.
Is that really what I just read?
For fucks sake.
Please someone quickly tell me I'm NOT reading this ccorrectly. Please.

Last edited:

THIS IS A VERY SENSITIVE ISSUE WITH ME RIGHT NOW. I can't even begin to express how strongly I have always felt about a parents responsibility to protect their child from partners.

Before allowing serious feelings to form. Let alone before you are EVER around my child, it is MY responsibility as his mother to protect him. I will not hide my need for a background check. I will be very forthcoming from the start about it. It won't be a do it myselfer either. Pretty much "Hope you don't mind... Can we meet at the sheriffs dept for fingerprinting/ background check/ polygraph/ DNA (can I legally do tgat?!?!)
I will not hide any part of it from any man I consider bringing into my child's life.

My son is a gift. My gift. My incredible, amazing, cant imagine life without gift. Meeting him is a privilege. A once in a lifetime added bonus included with my already awesome self. And Jesus H Christ, not in a sick, fucked up way. He is my gift. I will not

So please forgive me or fuck off for not even allowing you to meet my mini until I am ABSOLUTELY FUCKING CERTAIN you don't have a prior history of being a piece of shit who hurts anyone. I may stay alone forever. I don't care. My guards are up. It won't stop after meeting him. I will never stop. I will forever carefully watch your interaction with him.

My job is not to run around being a selfish whore. Nothing in the world means more to me than Mini. Nothing. My job is to protect him, teach him, love him, and mold him into the person I know he will one day become. It's a one shot thing raising a kid. I have one shot at helping him achieve his own greatness. Home is the one place on earth that I can keep him safe and innocent and amazing. This is a scary fucked up world and home will never be somewhere he is scared to be. Period.

I will not take any chances. I very well may stay alone, happily raising my kiddo and knowing what means most to me isn't going to be hurt.

@Rach I'm so sorry. You read it correctly. :(

I want to think like @Krystal and believe the second mother was young and naive, her head full of illusions that her judgment is better than anyone else's, no matter what the evidence says.

But I'm more glad they're petitioning to permanently take away her 3-year old son. Whether she's young or not, she disregarded every warning and what appears to be clear directives from LE and deliberately put her children in danger. I wouldn't trust her with her remaining child, either.

@Rach I'm so sorry. You read it correctly. :(

I want to think like @Krystal and believe the secondher was young and naive, her head full of illusions that her judgment is better than anyone else's, no matter what the evidence says.

But I'm more glad they're petitioning to permanently take away her 3-year old son. Whether she's young or not, she disregarded every warning and what appears to be clear directives from LE and deliberately put her children in danger. I wouldn't trust her with her remaining child, either.

I have just spent the last 2 hours crying my face off. This is way past feeling sensitive. Due to life circumstances, the struggle to protect my son right now is way too raw for me to even touch on my feelings about this rotten cuntbag right now.
For fucks sake, please dont let us next hear her, try and defend him or say thats her baby died due to a setup too. I swear with the Lord as my witness i may possibly lose my mind over it.

THIS IS A VERY SENSITIVE ISSUE WITH ME RIGHT NOW. I can't even begin to express how strongly I have always felt about a parents responsibility to protect their child from partners.

Before allowing serious feelings to form. Let alone before you are EVER around my child, it is MY responsibility as his mother to protect him. I will not hide my need for a background check. I will be very forthcoming from the start about it. It won't be a do it myselfer either. Pretty much "Hope you don't mind... Can we meet at the sheriffs dept for fingerprinting/ background check/ polygraph/ DNA (can I legally do tgat?!?!)
I will not hide any part of it from any man I consider bringing into my child's life.

My son is a gift. My gift. My incredible, amazing, cant imagine life without gift. Meeting him is a privilege. A once in a lifetime added bonus included with my already awesome self. And Jesus H Christ, not in a sick, fucked up way. He is my gift. I will not

So please forgive me or fuck off for not even allowing you to meet my mini until I am ABSOLUTELY FUCKING CERTAIN you don't have a prior history of being a piece of shit who hurts anyone. I may stay alone forever. I don't care. My guards are up. It won't stop after meeting him. I will never stop. I will forever carefully watch your interaction with him.

My job is not to run around being a selfish whore. Nothing in the world means more to me than Mini. Nothing. My job is to protect him, teach him, love him, and mold him into the person I know he will one day become. It's a one shot thing raising a kid. I have one shot at helping him achieve his own greatness. Home is the one place on earth that I can keep him safe and innocent and amazing. This is a scary fucked up world and home will never be somewhere he is scared to be. Period.

I will not take any chances. I very well may stay alone, happily raising my kiddo and knowing what means most to me isn't going to be hurt.

I know you wrote this while upset .. But... It's beautiful.. I truly enjoyed it.. Your love and devotion to your child came out with such sweet intensity.. I bet your a amazing mom..<3<3

We are all adults.. I t get each persons choice to trust someone they think is innocent.. It's naive and your probably gonna get burnt for that trust.... But hey .. It's your life.. WHAT I WILL NEVER understand putiing your blind trust in someone around your child... How dare you put your child's welfare behind your selfish needs... They are looking up to you to protect them.. This mom deserves to be charged just as hard as the pos bf ..she was warned and she chose to ignore.. They need to take her older child away and not let her out till her baby making days are over.. Rip both babies..

This actually made me cry. Thank you. I wish every single mother, father and foster/adoptive parent felt the same exact way.

I know you wrote this while upset .. But... It's beautiful.. I truly enjoyed it.. Your love and devotion to your child came out with such sweet intensity.. I bet your a amazing mom..<3<3

We are all adults.. I t get each persons choice to trust someone they think is innocent's naive and your probably gonna get burnt for that trust.... But hey thats your life.. WHAT I WILL NEVER understand putiing your blind trust in someone around your child... How dare you put your child's welfare behind your selfish needs... They are looking up to you to protect them.. This mom deserves to be charged just as hard as the pos bf ..she was warned and she chose to ignore.. They need to take her older child away and not let her out till her baby making days are over.. Rip both babies..

Thank you for this ^^
My feelings regarding these Momsters has always been very strong. Very strong. It is unfuckingforgivable. There is no worse evil in my eyes than a mother who hurts her own child... EXCEPT a mother who fails to give enough of a fuck about someone hurting their child.

Have felt this way for forever. LONG before i ever became a mom. I dont give a fuck. And I dont want to. My opinion will not change regarding this. One must have no fucking soul to sit by and allow their child to be broken or even worse killed. No excuse. None at all.

I NEVER EVER in my wildest scariest nightmare would have imagined, that protecting my son from someone capable of hurting their own child would ever be something that happened to me. And fuck. it is happening. It isnt a fight for MY life. Its a fight for my childs life. I am fucking terrified. Literally sick over it. Distrusting of anyone and everyone. A ticking time bomb. And it is the worst possible feeling i can imagine. My mini is protected- I made that PRIORITY. Went to the courts and filed every single motion available to protect him.

This is not even close to being over. It is only just begining. But i swear to God, I am NOT the one. I WILL DIE PROTECTING HIM BEFORE ANYONE HURTS HIM.

Thank you for this ^^
My feelings regarding these Momsters has always been very strong. Very strong. It is unfuckingforgivable. There is no worse evil in my eyes than a mother who hurts her own child... EXCEPT a mother who fails to give enough of a fuck about someone hurting their child.

Have felt this way for forever. LONG before i ever became a mom. I dont give a fuck. And I dont want to. My opinion will not change regarding this. One must have no fucking soul to sit by and allow their child to be broken or even worse killed. No excuse. None at all.

I NEVER EVER in my wildest scariest nightmare would have imagined, that protecting my son from someone capable of hurting their own child would ever be something that happened to me. And fuck. it is happening. It isnt a fight for MY life. Its a fight for my childs life. I am fucking terrified. Literally sick over it. Distrusting of anyone and everyone. A ticking time bomb. And it is the worst possible feeling i can imagine. My mini is protected- I made that PRIORITY. Went to the courts and filed every single motion available to protect him.

This is not even close to being over. It is only just begining. But i swear to God, I am NOT the one. I WILL DIE PROTECTING HIM BEFORE ANYONE HURTS HIM.

Hugs... It sounds like your going through something really hard.. My kids are grown now but when they were younger I had my share of crisis ..I (we ) went through quite a lot....I hope you have friends or family that you can turn to for advice...support.. Just having someone to VENT to makes a big. Difference.. Im here as well .. Whether you do it on DD or pm me ...i have no doubt your gonna protect your mini but . You need to take care of your self as well ...<3

This actually made me cry. Thank you. I wish every single mother, father and foster/adoptive parent felt the same exact way.

Awwwww, you guys are all so sweet! Thanks for the encouragement. Especially since I'm feeling pretty shitty in general. I am trying so hard to keep my shit together and not get all up in my emotions, but after almost 3 straight weeks of constant worry and fear and disgust is taking a toll on me.

Mini caught me crying last night. That is something he rarely sees. He was so concerned about it. I pretty good at hiding my hurt and fear from him. The fact that he saw me crying made me feel fucking horrible. He should never see me scared or worried like that. Im fucking terrified. And I try so hard to just keep going, cuz I just don't know what else to do--
ADHD is out of control right now. Meds aren't working even a little bit. Starting to feel like I am in a constant spinning shit storm with flashes of new shit being thrown in from the side. Anxiety has me struggling to breathe all day now. Throwing up right amongst the shit flying around me. Fuck. This sucks so fucking bad.

So thanks for the kind words. They are so appreciated.

Awwwww, you guys are all so sweet! Thanks for the encouragement. Especially since I'm feeling pretty shitty in general. I am trying so hard to keep my shit together and not get all up in my emotions, but after almost 3 straight weeks of constant worry and fear and disgust is taking a toll on me.

Mini caught me crying last night. That is something he rarely sees. He was so concerned about it. I pretty good at hiding my hurt and fear from him. The fact that he saw me crying made me feel fucking horrible. He should never see me scared or worried like that. Im fucking terrified. And I try so hard to just keep going, cuz I just don't know what else to do--
ADHD is out of control right now. Meds aren't working even a little bit. Starting to feel like I am in a constant spinning shit storm with flashes of new shit being thrown in from the side. Anxiety has me struggling to breathe all day now. Throwing up right amongst the shit flying around me. Fuck. This sucks so fucking bad.

I know how it is to feel totally out of control and like everything around you is completely fucked up... But know that is IS only temporary (even when it doesn't seem so).

Obviously I don't know you, but I can see clearly from your posts here that your priorities are in order,and that you'll do whatever you need to do to get by and keep you and your Mini safe.

Coming from a TOTAL non-optimist (you could say I'm everjaded, even, heh)... It *will* get better. Best of luck. <3

I am only now getting out of a haze of anxiety and other shit that left me incapable of doing life in general; I tell you this only to let you know you're not alone. And I didn't have a child to protect on top of it. <3 You deserve major props for dealing with all of that and STILL putting your child ahead of everything to the point where you don't even want him to see you stumble.

He killed 2 children that were not his own in less than a year? Did I really just read that?

There's exactly zero likelihood that this psycho didn't just target single women with children. What other reason could he have for going from one women with a child (that he killed) to another women with a child (for him to also kill)? If it's just a matter of having a bad temper and not realizing "oops, squeezed too hard, now he's dead" then why put yourself in that same situation? Not just shack up with another woman with a kid but VOLUNTEER to watch her kids while she's out?! What's the likelihood of this just being two "accidents"? ("I accidentally beat him cuz he wouldn't stop crying, dur.") One would think after the first time, the last thing you'd want to do would be to get left alone around young children. Then again, I don't know how you end up killing ONE kid, so maybe I should leave logic alone here.

There's exactly zero likelihood that this psycho didn't just target single women with children.
But he may not have targeted them in the way you think. I think he targeted them because he preyed on vulnerable, naïve females, and young single moms can often fit that criteria nicely.

He's a bully, very classically at that, only picking on those younger and weaker than him, therefore he needs a woman in his life who is vulnerable, weak even, someone who has been hurt by a baby daddy who she thought was going to be her Prince Charming and then he gets to come in and "save her" all the while being a bully and abuser to her child. He wouldn't stand a chance with a strong, independent woman, he'd be too afraid to approach her, he needs someone who has been hurt before and more times than not those women are the ones who have been hurt by the fathers of their children.

But he may not have targeted them in the way you think. I think he targeted them because he preyed on vulnerable, naïve females, and young single moms can often fit that criteria nicely.

He's a bully, very classically at that, only picking on those younger and weaker than him, therefore he needs a woman in his life who is vulnerable, weak even, someone who has been hurt by a baby daddy who she thought was going to be her Prince Charming and then he gets to come in and "save her" all the while being a bully and abuser to her child. He wouldn't stand a chance with a strong, independent woman, he'd be too afraid to approach her, he needs someone who has been hurt before and more times than not those women are the ones who have been hurt by the fathers of their children.

That very well may be the case, I just don't get why he'd agree to watch her kids. If the plan wasn't to beat another kid to death, then why take the risk? He knew what would happen. I dunno, again, I'm probably overthinking it.

That very well may be the case, I just don't get why he'd agree to watch her kids. If the plan wasn't to beat another kid to death, then why take the risk? He knew what would happen. I dunno, again, I'm probably overthinking it.

I think @Krystal got it exactly right.. And to your question .. Why did he agree to watch another child ..I bet he does not see it as his fault..(in his view). The other child was a lil monster .. Always crying never listening ..or maybe he was high that day and in his head the drug caused him to lose control .. Pos always find some excuse to blame their actions on. And unfortunately they believe it .

This story angers me the more I read I about it.
First chick..met him online in Dec. has three kids. Moved him into her home *with her three kids* in Feb, baby dead in March.
Second chick..also met him in Dec, online. Was warned by first chick and police that he was a suspect. Moved him in in April, baby dead in May.

Just waiting for the indictment on murder charges for him, and "are you fucking serious you dumb cum dumpster slut that chose penis over your child?!??!" charges for her. :wait:

ETA: that should be a real statute, don'tcha think guys? ;)

Truly incredible. The smoke hadn't cleared from the first victim and now there is a second victim. You have to be some kind of fucked up to target babies. And he's a good looking man, which, let's face it, opens a lot of doors in the world in which we live. But, a black soul usually shows itself. I'm so sorry two little babies had to die to show this one. Ugh, it makes me sick to think of how he must have charmed the babies to "show" the mothers that he was a good guy, "great" with kids. That's what happens...as parents, we let our guards down for one moment in time and bad things happens.

... That's what happens...as parents, we let our guards down for one moment in time and bad things happens.
That's why us momzillas can't let our guards down when it comes to our babies!
Checking my list of priorities, "Protecting my children" is right at #1 (but "Letting my DOTM move in with me & my children" didn't make the list at all!;))

Last edited:
Because he's a bully and would get to take his "anger" and aggression out on someone without Mom's prying eyes around.

Besides he got away with it once AND found another woman stupid enough to let him move in, why would he think that it would be different this time?

We often see stories where the mothers (and fathers) failed to protect. I am always angered when the natural parent gets a light sentence. I have always felt the parent should get more jail time.
I imagine the child looking to mommy (or daddy) for help while having the stuffins kicked out of them and mommy doing nothing.

He hasn't gone on trial yet for the murders. However, he is a complete douche nozzle. This is against the first babies' mother.

The bombardment of texts, messages and calls from her ex-boyfriend began in mid-March while she still was holding her dying child in the hospital.

For more than a month, she said, Scott Jurewicz contacted her daily. While filing a personal protection order against him, Brooke Hartranft wrote: "He was just making everything harder on me, and he thought it was funny. He was constantly asking me to meet him and go places."

Jurewicz, 27, remained free, free to stalk Hartranft, while authorities continued to investigate her son's death.

Hartranft, 21, took the barrage of messages to authorities. A detective immediately put a case together, but even a felony stalking charge could not keep Jurewicz in jail. He stayed only six days.

Jurewicz was not arrested in Brenden Hartranft's death until May 22, one day after he became a suspect in a second, unrelated child's death; 26 days after he was released from jail and more than two months after Brenden died.

In the weeks following Brenden's March 17 death, Hartranft said it felt like Jurewicz was throwing her loss in her face.

A judge approved Hartranft's petition against Jurewicz on April 7. She said not only was her ex-boyfriend calling her constantly, he was withholding some of her possessions until she would meet him in person.

And he had followed her to her son's gravesite.

Jurewicz contacted her more than 20 times after he was served the protection order.

When he was arrested April 20 on a felony charge of aggravated stalking, Jurewicz was found alone with the child of another woman. The child's mother was called to retrieve her son and Jurewicz was taken to jail.

Jurewicz posted a $10,000 cash bond on April 25 and was released the next day from jail for time served. He soon began staying with the woman whose son was with him during his arrest in Summit Township.

Three weeks later, police were called to the woman's home on Forest Court in Summit Township, where her 21-month-old son, Jesse Pepper Jr., was found dead. Police said Jesse's death May 21 has been ruled suspicious and Prosecutor Jerry Jarzynka confirmed Jurewicz is a suspect in the case.

Hartranft and Jurewicz were in a home the two had shared for a little over a month on Stillwell Avenue in Michigan Center on March 14 with Hartranft's three children when Brenden was injured.

Hartranft said that night, Jurewicz was putting Brenden to bed while she was in the basement doing laundry.

Seven minutes later, Jurewicz came down the stairs holding a breathless Brenden.

He was pale with a bluish tint to his face and had vomited on himself. She tried to clear the spaghetti noodles from his mouth, called 911 and performed CPR until the paramedics arrived, but in her heart she said she knew he was "gone."

Brenden died March 17 after three days on life support at the University of Michigan Health System's C.S. Mott Children's Hospital.

Hartranft said until she arrived March 15 at the hospital in Ann Arbor, she was under the impression her son choked, possibly a complication from stomatosis, or thrush, he had a week prior.

She soon learned Brenden suffered a spinal injury likely caused by a shaking episode.

She was shocked.

Then investigators told her Jurewicz likely was responsible, and her shock quickly turned to fury.

In the coming days, Jurewicz sent Hartranft lengthy text messages and begged her to believe he would never hurt her or her children.

She said she last contacted Jurewicz on March 28. She needed her tax paperwork, a spare car battery and all of Brenden's belongings.

For weeks, Jurewicz continued to plead with Hartranft to meet with him, to hear him out and to give their relationship another chance, using her possessions as leverage, she said.

According to a police report, at one point Jurewicz texted her: "Las(t) message I'll send Call me to get (you)r tax papers n ur battery. I wont answer after today. U refuse to talk to me and think I belong in jail thats fine."

He later wrote he wishes he could "steal" Hartranft and her children and "disappear somewhere." Hartranft said she then feared Jurewicz would attempt to kidnap her and her two daughters. She said she knew he had a gun and she became increasingly worried.

Jurewicz filed a motion to terminate the PPO on April 8, the day after it had been served.

Hartranft said he went to her home the next day and literally threw the petition in her face.

Chief Circuit Judge Thomas Wilson was set to consider Jurewicz's motion April 23 and later added a hearing for the alleged violations to the court date.

In a Facebook message on April 13 included in the police report, Jurewicz wrote to Hartranft and told her he found some of her belongings. He said he misses her and her kids and "can't stop wondering why all this happened."

"F--- that court date im canceling it," Jurewicz wrote. "I don't have any chance of getting (my daughter) or (son) anymore or ever again so I t doesn't matter to me. Unless you think I'm too dangerous and harassing you and you wanna put me away."

By the court date, Jurewicz already had been arrested and arraigned on the stalking charge. District Judge Darryl Mazur set a $50,000 cash bond for Jurewicz but reduced it to $10,000 on the condition Jurewicz wear an electronic tether that would notify the court if he went within 1,000 yards of Hartranft.

During the PPO hearing, Wilson said he felt the $10,000 bond was light for aggravated stalking, but added he had to deal with "what's in front of him." He could only rule on the PPO violations; the homicide investigation could not be considered. Mazur made a similar comment during Jurewicz's arraignment when assistant prosecutor Kelsey Guernsey asked the judge to add unsupervised contact with children under 18 years old as a bond condition.

Wilson ultimately declined to terminate the order and sent Jurewicz to jail for four days on the violations but said, "I wish I had known what I was walking into" regarding the underlying case.

Jurewicz was then warned if he violated the PPO one more time, he would be sent to jail for 93 days.

On May 1, Jurewicz pleaded guilty to simple stalking, a misdemeanor charge, as part of a plea deal with the prosecutor's office.

On June 15, Mazur sentenced him to 180 days in jail for the stalking conviction, noting that this sentence was now the least of Jurewicz's problems.

http://www.mlive.com/news/jackson/index.ssf/2015/07/stalking_case_not_enough_to_ke.html

Back