• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

China

La Mera Mera
635489591231755424-87cd97d3-fcca-47ee-8100-8af777202e83_zpstgesm9yt.jpg

A 22-year-old woman is charged with aggravated child abuse after detectives found her 6-month-old son dead in his crib Friday, police said.

Karina Welker of St. Petersburg allegedly told detectives she was "frequently frustrated by the child's crying," and sometimes shook, squeezed, and grabbed him, according to St. Petersburg police. Welker said she knew the boy, Dimitri, had suffered an injury to his arm at one point, but authorities said she told investigators she never sought medical treatment for him.

An autopsy revealed several injuries, including broken bones in the baby's arm, clavicle, and ribs, police said.

[...]

the broken bones were old, though he was not sure when the injuries happened.

[...]

He said Welker told detectives she had been trying to get the baby to stop crying sometime Friday.

[...]

"She was trying to get the baby to stop screaming … and tried to close the baby's mouth to get it to stop screaming," Kovacsev said.

[...]

Before, he said, they may have been living out of a car. Detectives are working with the state attorney's office and the Department of Children and Families on the case.

More charges are pending a determination by the medical examiner on the infant's cause of death. Welker does not have any previous charges on her criminal record in Florida.
http://www.tampabay.com/news/public...hild-abuse-after-infant-found-dead-in/2202159

She was trying to get the baby to stop screaming
Well, maybe a good start with that would have been to stop fucking breaking his bones. Maybe if he wasn't in unending pain from untreated broken bones he wouldn't have screamed and cried.

Ya think there Wondercunt? Think maybe that would have helped?

Baby won't stop crying? Break a few bones. Works every time..... says no one EVER!

Know what won't hurt a baby? Letting them cry while you step outside to get yer shit together before you blow.. or call for help. Bitch.

I wonder if this was her first/only child...

Edit: Article doesn't indicate otherwise, so I guess I answered my question.

Last edited:
Hell, my 7 year old knows hurting a baby will only make one cry more. I was joking with her and told her to get a baby to stop crying break its arm. She looked at me and said "Mommy there is something really wrong with you!! If you break a baby's arm, it will just cry more because it hurts.". If a 7 year old knows this, then the fucknut up there knows it too.

OMG!! THIS FUKKIN UNGRATEFUL BITCHHHH! ! POOR LIL GUY, BROKEN BONEZ??? SOMEBODY SHOULD HAVE TRYED TO INTERVENE....FUKK THAT, IM THAT NOSEY NEIGHBOR...CALLIN ON DAT ASS, IF I HEARD A CHILD BEING BEATEN, NEGLECTED...NO CHILD..SMALL OR BIG SHOULD HAVE TO EVER . BE EXPOSED TO THIS SICKK TWISTED SHIT!! I WISH THIS BITCH WAS MY CELLY....HE FUCKIN FACE WLD HIT THAT CONCRETE REAL FASTT..NOT SLOWWW...GOD BLESS THAT LIL BABY MAY HE BE AT PEACE

OMG!! THIS FUKKIN UNGRATEFUL BITCHHHH! ! POOR LIL GUY, BROKEN BONEZ??? SOMEBODY SHOULD HAVE TRYED TO INTERVENE....FUKK THAT, IM THAT NOSEY NEIGHBOR...CALLIN ON DAT ASS, IF I HEARD A CHILD BEING BEATEN, NEGLECTED...NO CHILD..SMALL OR BIG SHOULD HAVE TO EVER . BE EXPOSED TO THIS SICKK TWISTED SHIT!! I WISH THIS BITCH WAS MY CELLY....HE FUCKIN FACE WLD HIT THAT CONCRETE REAL FASTT..NOT SLOWWW...GOD BLESS THAT LIL BABY MAY HE BE AT PEACE
I
I was
I was in jail with her for weeks and had no idea what her charges were until today. I think she was on heavy doses of some medication, when she first came into our pod she stayed up rambling on and on to herself all night. It was so Fucking annoying. Other than that she was polite. She would occasionally do people's eyebrows. Wow. Mind blowing.

I was in jail with her for weeks and had no idea what her charges were until today. I think she was on heavy doses of some medication, when she first came into our pod she stayed up rambling on and on to herself all night. It was so Fucking annoying. Other than that she was polite. She would occasionally do people's eyebrows. Wow. Mind blowing.

:( This is absolutely heart wrenching. I want so bad to be angry and say how I would eat this bitch ALIVE with a rusty fork and dull knife....but I'm so taken back by this sweet baby's suffering. His whole life was nothing but pain and rejection!!! His poor little body. My heart is hurting. All he wanted was comfort from his pain....this fuckin bitch...where is she? I'll go to jail just to beat this skank bloody...make her BEG for death.

Pinellas County shows her original charge as well as a charge of murder in the 1st. :woot:

Oh. And she doesn't have any money on her commissary. :woot: No Doritos for you, Karina! :stop:

I just spent the last 3 months incarcerated in the same pod as her. If u knew her u would never believe she was capable of this. When I found out her charge the sight of her disgusted me. She was just sentenced in January and only received 22 years. She deserved life with no chance of parole ever. The death penalty would have been too good for her. She should have to live with this the rest of her days. The sad part is when she is free she will still be in her 40s and able to still have kids and a long life. It sickens me

1663877651826.png

Name:WELKER, KARINA
Current Release Date: 04/18/2035

Current Prison Sentence History:​

Offense DateOffenseSentence DateCountyCase No.Prison Sentence Length
07/01/2014 AGG.MANSL.-CHILD 01/17/2017PINELLAS141788922Y 0M 0D

Latest posts

Back